We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
There's no love in the void so I showed it my own Options

Lampeyelittle
#1 Posted : 11/9/2019 9:57:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

“To go deeper, you must smoke more.” The void told me. “Your ego is what is holding you back.”

“What is the purpose of all of this?”

The void responded “There is no purpose. We don’t need a purpose.”

The cold, eternal, infinite abyss swallowed me.

I asked the void “why do you show me no love?”

The void did not have an answer.

Indeed, I felt the void hesitate, for the void did not know.

“I love you, you know.” I told it.

“With all of my heart, this place is something I hold very dear. And I love you.”

A smile grew on my face as I faded out of the blackness, sensing a smile fading out from the other side.
"And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know" - Kansas

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jega
#2 Posted : 11/10/2019 12:47:24 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Beautiful man! I love it!

I've always had a chronic lack of success with the opposite sex- looking for love but never finding it- or perhaps back in the day there were a few opportunities but due to my own problems I couldn't see it.

On a recent Ayahuasca trip I experienced the indescribable love of the beautiful lady of the vine, Lady Ayhuasca in human form... then I felt myself as God and realised- I AM IT- I AM LOVE!

Now I feel I can freely express love without expecting or needing anything back. It's a great feeling to love without any need... and if someone happens to love you back, that's just the icing on the cake! Very happy

P.S. Regarding 'the purpose...' being is its own reason. Choose your own adventure, and when you overcome and realise the true joy of being, you realise there need be no other reason. I AM THAT, THAT I AM.

TalkingGarden
#3 Posted : 11/10/2019 1:00:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Jega wrote:
Beautiful man! I love it!

I've always had a chronic lack of success with the opposite sex- looking for love but never finding it- or perhaps back in the day there were a few opportunities but due to my own problems I couldn't see it.

On a recent Ayahuasca trip I experienced the indescribable love of the beautiful lady of the vine, Lady Ayhuasca in human form... then I felt myself as God and realised- I AM IT- I AM LOVE!

Now I feel I can freely express love without expecting or needing anything back. It's a great feeling to love without any need... and if someone happens to love you back, that's just the icing on the cake! Very happy

P.S. Regarding 'the purpose...' being is its own reason. Choose your own adventure, and when you overcome and realise the true joy of being, you realise there need be no other reason. I AM THAT, THAT I AM.

YES!!! this fits perfect..." I AM, I AM LOVE, WHAT IF, WHAT CAN I BECOME????"

Lampeyelittle
#4 Posted : 11/10/2019 1:33:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you Jega! And well said regarding life's purpose, couldn't have said it any better myself!
"And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know" - Kansas

Jega
#5 Posted : 11/10/2019 1:54:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks guys. I can feel the love here, and what do you know- we're all BRILLIANT. Thumbs up

Yes indeed... "WHAT CAN I BECOME????"
We have the tools, we have the talent... now is the time, and the sky is the limit.

TalkingGarden
#6 Posted : 11/10/2019 3:25:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I think that's how things started...at least that's kinda how things were explained to me through dmt….it all comes back to what you belive but if everything is and always was alive was there a 1st? and how did it create more? I am, I am love, what can I be? Then bang the infinity splits into more infinity's wich in a sense a change would start time itself...sounds fitting to me makes me imagine so many things I can be, whats best only I will know that or maybe I wont but that's cool too Big grin

DoingKermit
#7 Posted : 11/17/2019 11:21:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lampeyelittle wrote:
“I love you, you know.” I told it.

“With all of my heart, this place is something I hold very dear. And I love you.”

A smile grew on my face as I faded out of the blackness, sensing a smile fading out from the other side.

Really great stuff! The method of loving (whether it's another person, or a void of nothingness hehe) is so important. Even more so to turn it inwards and love ourselves fully and unconditionally. The latter always being harder for me personally.

Jega wrote:

Nicely put, Jega, and a lovely realisation. I feel like these situations where we realise we are IT - love incarnate - is a real catalyst for how to live. Like being tuned in with this new perspective without any attachments to the external stimulus which sparked it to begin with. Understanding that love is there all the time and once it is known, we don't need to rely on anything external... not always so easy.