We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
HELP! Jar was too small for mixture Options

maskedmartyr
#1 Posted : 12/29/2009 10:37:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SWIM realized that the jars they were using was too small to hold 750ml water plus 100ml of naptha so they decided to use 50ml less of water and poured out another 150ml of sludge solution (MHRB+Lyewater) pre-100ml of naptha. Will this effect the rest of the outcome schould I just scratch it up and start with new jars??

normal life is not real...

dreams are real...

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

SnozzleBerry
#2 Posted : 12/29/2009 7:25:27 PM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

you can continue, but by pouring out your sludge, I hope you meant into another container and not down the drain...that's got your goodies in it! Get bigger jars, it shouldn't make a difference if your sludge has to sit for a moment while you get that. Or you can continue in your current jar, just know you'll get less because you removed some of your raw material. You could split it in half and do each half in the containers you've got. Personally, I like my lab to work with me, it's my project, my consciousness, my intentions, not the lab's...as such I believe the lab should conform to you and not vice versa. I like to have as much control over the things that I can so that when the real variables start to come into play I can more effectively work them into my game plan. In this case, the option of how to proceed is really up to you.
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

TrigZu
#3 Posted : 12/29/2009 7:41:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It will affect your extraction, and you lost DMT in that sludge (which I'm assuming your poured out, if you didn't... bravo). But you'll still be able to get DMT, I wouldn't start over. Just do a few extractions on the same material.