We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Visuals, finally.... Options

faoble
#1 Posted : 11/10/2019 4:54:33 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Materials used: 60mg 4ACO, cannabis.

Man this was the craziest one yet. At first colors appear all over, then there is a pattern of on the floor that keeps moving with uknown symbols. Then reality starts to break down. Space bends, things move around, things appear in a second that were not there beofore: the plastic white things.... the gravitational field is altered. Man this was really too much.

From seeing no visuals on all the doses up 50mg, except 35mg + Caapi, to this crazy shit. I was not anxious or anything but the visuals creeped me the shit out.

I took a few xanax and something to reduce the visuals. I manage to ask it to reduce them. With will power alone to some extent. But you have to force it again and again to return to normal.

I honestly am not sure why I find the visuals so disturbing. I think I am a very open person to new experiences (if I want them)...

What happens if you up the dose more? The world disappears and is replaced by?

Have any of you tried to interact with the hallucinated objects? can you touch them?

Is it a good idea to find something that will only block visuals does it get easier over time?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

misohim
#2 Posted : 11/14/2019 8:46:04 AM

DMT-Nexus member

heh Big grin

if you dont want a new experience then what are you seeking from dmt?

dose more to find out.. or read the library full of reports found on this forum..

yes you can interact with the visuals.. and yes you can touch and feel them.. is seeing them not a form of touching them?

what do you seek to gain by blocking the visuals?

dragonrider
#3 Posted : 11/14/2019 10:01:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The visuals are disturbing because they invade "reality". This is also why they are considered "fun" by many of us.

La Alquimista
#4 Posted : 11/19/2019 3:10:53 AM
DMT-Nexus member

By the way you report your experience it seems like you do not like the visuals. Psychedelics are emotional. If you do not like the visuals and do not want them, you are likely to find them disturbing. Increasing dosage can increase visuals but really, it increases possibility of visuals. You need to welcome the experience into your mind and release yourself to the spirit world if you wish to enjoy the experience. Try a lower dose and practice relaxing and welcoming the sights into your eyes and mind.