We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
How Caapi & Rue differ and are alike Options

Jagube
#21 Posted : 10/30/2019 12:58:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tregar wrote:
Hi Jagube! The Hawaiian leaf dreamed probably contains around 50mg of actives per 25g of leaf or 60mg actives per 30g of leaf. However, around once to two times out of 10 sessions, the leaf will be 3 times (x3) the potency or around 75mg of actives per 25g of leaf.

3x would be 150 mg, not 75?

I don't know the actives content of my leaf, it would be interesting to find out, but I wouldn't know how to measure it as unlike with harmala extractions, I don't consider DMT extractions, which involve the use of NP solvents, to be a reliable way.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

tregar
#22 Posted : 10/30/2019 1:16:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for correction Jagube. Meant to say leaf is variable in amount of actives in dreams, ie an estimated guestimation of 3mg per 1g of leaf on the high end, or estimated guestimation of 2mg per 1g of leaf normally.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

tregar
#23 Posted : 10/31/2019 11:49:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Attached is a important 50 page excerpt on Harmaline visions & insights from "The Healing Journey" by Dr. Naranjo.

From "Harmaline and the collective unconscious" by Dr. Naranjo:
Quote:
The effects of harmaline in the dosage range of 4 to 5 mg. per kg of body weight by mouth are a state of physical relaxation, a tendency to withdraw from the environment, keeping eyes closed and wanting noises and sounds to be kept to a minimum, a certain numbness of the extremitites, and above all, very vivid visual images, which may take
the form of meaningful dreamlike sequences.

In addition to this, about 50% of the subjects experience nausea or vomiting at some point in the session. On account of the symptoms described, it follows that the ideal setting for the use of this drug is a comfortable couch in a quiet, dark environment.

As stated earlier, high does harmaline visions (4 to 5mg per kg) are very similar to Ayahuasca visions, if not identical. Simply by reading the book "Antipodes of the Mind" or the subsection on Ayahuasca visions found here:

"Contents of Visions" https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=89614
hxxps://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=89614

You will immediately notice the similarity of Ayahuasca visions and dreams to Harmaline visions and dreams.

Harmaline is found in a typical Caapi dose in very small amounts, typically between 10 and 30mg. However, THH, the 2nd largest alkaloid in caapi is also vision producing on it's own and acts to "brighten" the harmaline visions in my experience even if harmaline is found in tiny amounts in caapi. Harmine + tetrahydroharmine + harmaline are 3 drugs that are often way more powerful in combination that just one drug.

Simply by reading the rue seed visions in TIHKAL located in the Harmaline section (near the top on rue seeds) will reveal that even harmine + harmaline is just as vision producing in combination at lower doses as what harmaline is at high doses.

Quote:
At about 1:45 tinnitus was obvious. At 2:00 precise movements were problematical and nystagmus was noticeable. Mild nausea and diarrhea, but no vomiting. I was sensitive to light and sound, and retired to a dark room. Hallucinations were intense, but only with the eyes closed. They consisted, initially, of a wide variety of geometrical patterns in dark colors, getting more intense as time went on. They disappeared when the eyes were opened. Although the loose bowels and nausea were pretty constant through the first part of the trip, I was not afraid. It was as if the "fear circuits" in the brain had been turned off. The geometric shapes evolved into more concrete images, peoples faces, movies of all sorts playing at high speed, and animal presences such as snakes. It was like vivid and intense dreaming except that I remembered most of it afterwards.

https://erowid.org/libra...ne/tihkal/tihkal13.shtml
hxxps://erowid.org/library/books_online/tihkal/tihkal13.shtml
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

dithyramb
#24 Posted : 10/31/2019 4:06:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for all the valuable information. İn my experience, rue is easier to work with and has a lighter energy than caapi. I add russian olive bark and rue root to add weight and groundedness to rue seeds. I also have mostly paid attention to the insights/teachings/revelations rather than visions, but ime rue gives both of them more readily.
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

tregar
#25 Posted : 11/1/2019 6:36:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

You're very welcome dithyramb. good to see you again! The 50 page harmaline visions & insights excerpt above is a rare find, and just discovered it a few days ago. Really enjoyed reading it.

exquisitus
#26 Posted : 11/10/2019 5:17:43 AM
DMT-Nexus member

dithyramb wrote:
Thanks for all the valuable information. İn my experience, rue is easier to work with and has a lighter energy than caapi. I add russian olive bark and rue root to add weight and groundedness to rue seeds. I also have mostly paid attention to the insights/teachings/revelations rather than visions, but ime rue gives both of them more readily.

I am in this game for the same reasons. Insight >>> visions.
So perhaps if your recipe is superior to you, it will work well for me too...

What's the rational behind the olive leaf? I was obsessed with it an year and a half ago, but nothing came out of it, no effects to report... You cook the olive leaf or what? Russians (or Ukrainians) sell it specifically as tea women use for slimming (?), grow it in large plantations, there is a reason as to why it's labeled russian. Where I live it's widely used for landscaping and universally reviled, even quite officially by the government as invasive species, which I find insane... It's also downright toxic, growing along highways...

dithyramb
#27 Posted : 11/10/2019 6:19:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Russian olive bark (not leaf) adds groundedness/centeredness/firmness/ballast, power, clarity, protection to rue (or any other plant you mix it with, I feel it is wonderful to mix in with any psychoactive plant). Just a tiny amount is enough, less than half the amount of rue, more like quarter. Rue potentiates it like crazy.

Haha, I once experimented with rue and mandrake, hoping that the ACHE inhibitory effect will protect me from the anticholinergic symptoms of mandrake. To my surprise, the anticholinergy of what I thought was a small amount of mandrake was potentiated instead of being attenuated and I was left miserable, paralyzed and unconscious for a few hours. Amazing visions though. So rue greatly potentiates all plants in their entirety.

Same with Liberty caps, half a gram becomes complete ego death..
The consciousness of plants is a constant source of information for medicine, alimentation, and art, and an example of the intelligence and creative imagination of nature. Much of my education I owe to the intelligence of these great teachers. Thus I consider myself to be the “representative” of plants, and for this reason I assert that if they cut down the trees and burn what’s left of the rainforests, it is the same as burning a whole library of books without ever having read them.

~ Pablo Amaringo

PREV12