We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Potential bad reaction after bad decision. Options

MachineElfHunter
#1 Posted : 11/7/2019 11:36:10 PM

amazing marbles in my mouth

I wanted to share this report as a potential safety warning. I will not be repeating this so this is simply an anecdotal report. I feel like an idiot because I know better but I also want to be honest about what happened so others do not try and repeat it.

This is about an accidental combo of DMT while on 1/2 mg of Flualprazolam. Flualprazolam is an old benzo that never went to market similar to Xanax but also has a hypnotic type affect such as halcion. And has a potential for abuse, etc. It is considered a novel benzo, sold as an RC. I had my reasons for taking it that night. I wish I hadn't. I do benzos maybe once a year. It is approx twice as strong as xanax so my 1/2 a mg was akin to 1mg of xanax. Not a light dose not a strong dose. But enough to affect me.

There is certainly something different going on here and I can't figure it out but it has a potential I believe to cause a higher potential for Serotonin Syndrome or something akin to it when combined with DMT. And what happened to me could easily happen to someone else. I never take DMT with other substances other than harmalas. But when your relaxed and on a hypnotic you forget what your doing very easily. This is what happened to me. In a heightened relaxed state doing DMT sounded awesome. But paying attention, realizing why your so relaxed, remembering wtf your doing is difficult at best when on a hypnotic benzo. Your like a drunken monkey. I forgot I was on it. Just as I took the last hit of 45mg of DMT vaped I remembered I was on a benzo. doh! I figured I would have a muted trip. Normally people call benzos trip killers when trying to come down off, say LSD. This is not what happened to me at all. And while I had an amazing prolonged experience as if I had taken harmalas with my DMT and a gentler come on, 45 min in I was still going strong had 3 breakthroughs at first it was like I found some magic combo and suddenly I felt very very cold. My subconscious told me to tend to my body temperature. I realized I was freezing. I grabbed a blanket. My room was not cold. I was starting to get nauseous and was still going strong. Dry heaving, headache, general feeling of illness persisted. Trail's lasted for a very long time hours upon hours as if I was on LSD. It felt like a potential dangerous level of serotonin.

I had Serotonin Syndrome once a long ago when taking an antidepressant. It felt very similar. Very Dangerous. I drank a ton of water. I barely got out of bed the next day. Not from a benzo hangover but the combo affected me. None of this is what these substances alone at this dose are like for me. It was very much like smoking great changa but then having adverse effects that changa has never given me. It more more intense than any changa I ever did.

It took several days to feel myself again. Nausea, vision issues, headache generally feeling horrible lasted a good bit of time, days. Despite the trip being beyond amazing of which I could write pages on, the unwanted long lasting effects were not good and felt VERY VERY dangerous. The DMT I did was pure white I extracted using MHRB GordoTek. I have used it several times with normal effects.

While I have no way to test the benzo I did, it came from a reputable source and is certainly a benzo of the hypnotic type. I have no reason to believe it is anything more or less than Flualprazolam.

There are many things I did so wrong here. If I ever do a hypnotic im locking up my DMT in another universe. Do not do this. The potential for a dangerous accident or medical emergency are very high.

We know how to do get these extended more gentler trips in much much safer ways. I could see someone doing this having an amazing trip redosing and having a medical emergency or horrible accident. It was reckless of me. Learn from my stupidity dont do this.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

coAsTal
#2 Posted : 11/8/2019 2:05:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Why don't you actually look up "DMT and serotonin syndrome" in a search engine and then come back and tell us what you find.

MachineElfHunter
#3 Posted : 11/8/2019 2:41:53 AM

coAsTal wrote:
Why don't you actually look up "DMT and serotonin syndrome" in a search engine and then come back and tell us what you find.

Humbly Im not sure im getting your point but im sure you have one. I found what I had read several times before that's my point I did this one by accident it was reckless and two, I have not done an anormament amount of DMT use recently to cause this type of reaction. But I have done this dmt at this dose many times in my life. I never tripped for an hour +. I believe although I can find no other evidence that the combo boosted my trip rather than what I found reported with benzos. Perhaps I missed an obvious one?

I just wanted to warn people I think it's the hypnotic benzos that do this but it's just a guess.

FranLover
#4 Posted : 11/8/2019 4:19:50 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Wishing you a fast recovery! Its a terrible thing to ocurr. Btw, what did you see and feel?
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

MachineElfHunter
#5 Posted : 11/8/2019 6:37:10 AM

Thank you that is very kind. I am seemingly all better. I would love to answer this question, not sure I can but i'll try.

It was amazing for a hour + and then became physically alarming. I first saw a bunch of people who looked like... older arab mystics. I remembered this well it was an old mushroom trip. The mystics were spinning electrified plates on their fingers while sitting cross legged in a circle. Suddenly I was one those people spinning my own multiple spinning electrified disks. I was there. Fully immersed. My skin was brown and I could move my arms. This was an old trip I hoped to see again with a few twists I was now a different person. I became one of the people I observed in this old strong shroom trip.

Then I saw an origami like object unfolding that eventually turned into rooms i could see all from above them. I saw funny looking aliens... beings who had like 6 arms and 3 faces and they were all in their rooms telling me hysterical jokes. One said this is how we get freaky. And from within their suction cup hands came like cords that reached to multiple other beings and this went on and on in some weird alien orgy.

Then I accidently sat on my remote and the tv came on and a video came on that was... not my first or last choice for a trip back round. At this point my pipe turned in to a chocolate gun and something said shoot yourself. This directly tied to the messed up video I was unable to stop. Suddenly I could feel the pipe was indeed a chocolate gun , even with open eyes yup im holding a chocolate gun! And I was unable to not place it against my skull and pull the trigger. Now it sprayed me with chocolate it was all very alarming and funny. Then something very bizarre happened the video that was playing was replaced by a more suitable video that I could now see and hear while the real video playing was muted. Seems like the new video was superimposed on my screen. All coming from memory it was a perfect replay even had his voice and it was real audio not internal dialog. And I got the sort of internal message "dont watch that other video watch this." I knew the speech and everything this video was something that meant a great deal to me.

Then I was thrown into a golden room of indescribable beauty. Some god like and other looking beings were singing in the crackling voice I hear from time to time. Then suddenly the sound started coming from all directions but not at the same time and I could feel the sound hit me like a physical thing and pleasurable experience. Yet there was more than even what i wrote much more, and while none of this seems particularly spiritual it had those moments within all this whimsy but without a ton of context I couldn't begin to convey it. At this point i realized a lot of time has gone by. Later I was able to check my video history get a good idea of just how much from taking the 45mg and the sort of end of the brunt of the trip it was over an hour. I love DMT but I obviously need a break will need a good break and analyze how i let that happen.

FranLover wrote:
Wishing you a fast recovery! Its a terrible thing to ocurr. Btw, what did you see and feel?

dragonrider
#6 Posted : 11/8/2019 11:07:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

You say you drank a lot of water? Was that when you where coming down, or afterwards?

I am asking, because if people drink too much water in more or less a state of panic, that can be dangerous as well.

MachineElfHunter
#7 Posted : 11/8/2019 9:53:52 PM

Yes I am aware of that possibly happening. I wasn't really panicked just a tad concerned. I felt a bit dehydrated. I was dancing sitting up for a good 35 minutes of it before I felt ill. It was when I was coming down I drank water. I did not over drink water but I was oddly thirsty. I think I drank about 4 glasses of water in a few hours. I was still thirsty in the morning and drank a tad more than usual.

I talked to someone who I dont particularly know well who said they had a similar thing happen with the same two substances although he had none of the bad effects I did he did have an intense extended trip. He said it only worked with lower doses and higher doses of the benzo did mute the trip. IDK what happened or why. I certainly will ensure i never do that again. And I certainly wouldn't encourage anyone to do this.

I did have a great LSD trip 2 weeks prior to this. Nothing in between. Perhaps it was just too soon or just something with my own body chemistry.
dragonrider wrote:
You say you drank a lot of water? Was that when you where coming down, or afterwards?

I am asking, because if people drink too much water in more or less a state of panic, that can be dangerous as well.