We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Best food safe tek for powdered cactus? Options

SammaSam
#1 Posted : 11/7/2019 6:01:14 PM

φ ≡ (1+√5)/2 ≡ Me

Finally decided I've had enough of powdered SP in water, if I'm going to drink some nasty shit then I'll save that for aya Smile

Never done a mescaline extraction but plenty of DMT teks under my belt, so I feel confident I'll be able to do this... Any advice on which tek to use? Here's my wishlist:

- Planning to gel cap the finished product, 100% food safe tek strongly preferred

- Not tryin' to blow myself up or burn my house down

- Has to work great with powdered cacti

- Finished product needs to stay good for at least 2 years at room temperature

- Bonus if the tek is fairly passive and doesn't require a ton of time/ active attention

- Double bonus I can process 1-2kg of powder at once

Who's got a unicorn tek that fits the bill? Thanks in advance for the help!

"God is not outside us but is just us, the living and the dead, the never-lived and never-died. That we should learn it only now, is supreme reality, it was written a long time ago in the archives of universal mind, it is already done, there's no more to do." ~ Jack Kerouac

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Wolfnippletip
#2 Posted : 11/7/2019 6:42:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

STB Lye/Limo/Vinegar is simple and has worked well for me.

I make tea from fresh cactus, reduce it a bit, base the heck out of it, pull with D-Limonene and then salt the limo with vinegar. The result is full spectrum mescaline acetate which isn't as pretty as HCL or Sulfate crystals but it's easy to work with the limo and vinegar, caps up and works like gangbusters.

Of course you could just boil the powder, do a series of decants and evap the liquid to resin. That's easy and works.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

Tony6Strings
#3 Posted : 11/7/2019 10:18:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Wolfnippletip, how do you boil San Pedro powder without it turning to goop? This is the problem I recently ran into (may eat some of the condensed refrigerated goop tinight!!!)
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Wolfnippletip
#4 Posted : 11/7/2019 10:23:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I've always used fresh cactus, but I was assuming powder with water added would revert to a similar goop as fresh cactus snot. Never used powder so I don't know.

After boiling 30 - 45 minutes I strain my cactus tea through a shirt, then decant at least once, reduce it to about half volume then base it.
My flesh moves, like liquid. My mind is cut loose.

downwardsfromzero
#5 Posted : 11/8/2019 12:24:47 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

You may find you'll have a modicum of success doing a "drytek" (it's a paste, really) with calcium hydroxide (pickling lime) as the base, pulling with limonene and recovering with acetic acid (white vinegar). Worth a try if you'd prefer to avoid using sodium hydroxide. A more thorough outline of this method is written up in its own thread around here somewhere.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

FranLover
#6 Posted : 11/8/2019 4:32:10 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

All one has to do is put the powder or fresh cactus in a blender with water. Blend and then pour the light green substance in a big pot of hot water. Watch carefully as in these stages it generally overlows. After an hour the goo will have desolved in the water. Four cooks of three hours each will probably get it all out. Strain the liquid through cheese cloth so only water will be in the final product. The final tea should be very dark, with a slight consistency of syrup. It should only be one tea cup, and one drinks them and chases them with something delicious. To have dieted is important. At the same its important to have energy in the body because one will not eat for the whole experience and be up and energized the whole time. Two or three tea cups or shot glasses should not cause any nausea or be disagreeable as its very fast and the chaser takes away the taste. But drink it slow. If one shot glass is three gulps, take two gulps and then go for a 15mins, come back and drink one more gulp, and drink it over the course of an hour (it is only 6 gulps or so and the chaser makes it possible.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.