We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Help with oral dmt Options

Aiko_Onday
#1 Posted : 10/7/2019 4:26:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

So, I have had a bit of trouble brewing ayahuasca/anahuasca. I have decided to try the route of consuming dmt fb with an maoi, probably a syrian rue tea. My question is about the best way to administer the dmt to myself. After a bit of research, he have decided that dissolving the fb in oj or some other form of citric acid and taking it like a shot is the easiest, and best bet. There will obviously be more research done on proper dosage with this method, but I'm trying to solid answers, one at a time. Is there anything else I should take into consideration before I dose? Am I at least in the right ballpark, here?

Any and all help will be much appreciated.
Stay Funky

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 10/7/2019 11:48:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds like you have the general idea of it figured out.

How much are you planning to consume?

Have you taken oral harmalas before?

I'd first find your ideal harmala dosage and then add DMT in another moment. Nothing wrong with mixing dmt with some acidic juice, but another option would be to just mix your dmt with your rue tea. The harmala brew will probably anyways be acidic enough to convert the freebase DMT. Or if you want to pre-consume harmalas, then take most of your rue tea beforehand and some minutes later take the DMT mixed in with your harmalas.

It's better to aim low with the dose, until you understand the batch strenght and your own personal sensitivity. Keep in mind that if you don't get where you want because the dose is weak, you can take another dose even the same day couple of hours after. Traditionally, people consume more than one dose in a night, possibly due to harmalas accumulating and having a longer experience and more time to work on potential inner issues and get more out of the experience.

Lastly, what was the issue with brewing aya? Maybe this helps ?

Aiko_Onday
#3 Posted : 10/7/2019 5:54:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have taken rue on two seperate occasions. Once, I believe my dose was too low for full inhibition. The second time, I believe my dose was much too high, as I became extremely heavy/dizzy, my vision became shaky and I was very nauseous for several hours. Nauseous to the point of barely being able to get the second part of my acacia brew down.

This is the problem that I am having with the brew. It's not so much that I am making it wrong, as both times I have had some sort of affect, albeit very unpleasant. I reached a point, however, both times where I just couldn't force myself to drink any more with out throwing up almost immediately. I am hoping to mitigate both of my problems (unknown potency of product and inability to get acacia down without immediately vomiting) by dealing with pure extracted materials.

After a couple more hours of research, I've decided that the next time I have the chance I'll take around 225 mg of harmine dissolved in a shot glass of water, followed 10 to 15 minutes later with around 50 mg of dmt fb dissolved in oj or coke, followed immediately with a nice piece of rustic italian loaf.
Stay Funky

FranLover
#4 Posted : 10/7/2019 6:57:20 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Very well. If you can do try Caapi, it will make all this much easier as its taste doesnt make you (me) vomit or feel anything close to disgust. Its very pleasent.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Aiko_Onday
#5 Posted : 10/7/2019 7:12:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I will definitely take that into consideration. Thanks to the both of you. Thumbs up
Stay Funky

Anonymous2
#6 Posted : 11/1/2019 12:55:43 PM
The more you know

--- removed by the user ---

Teamleary
#7 Posted : 11/1/2019 5:01:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anonymous2 wrote:
My truffle trips were brilliant. The Dragon Dynamite boxes were already close to D. Today morning, I ate the Hawaiian. The peak was like 80% of how spice is. The difference might have been for the better. What I saw seemed more physical. I felt I could touch it. I met various beings and I saw miracles. At the same time, everything seemed familiar. I guess I either saw these on spice and forgot them after the trip or, more likely, I knew the place somehow.

What I also liked that I could come back to the room by opening my eyes. Not that I wanted to do it. I saw only one creature that seemed scary, but it shifted to something good. The sole reason I opened my eyes was that once in a while, I felt pressure on my head. Then I realized it was either my arm or the pillow I put on my eyes. (In the end, closed eyes but not complete darkness worked better than full dark). Anytime I closed my eyes, I was back in space in a few seconds.

The fact I could open my eyes and be in the room made me feel safe. It was a bit less intense this way than the spice was, but I believe I visited the same dimension. It allowed me to grasp and process more of it.

I don’t know how long this state lasted. Although I could enjoy much more of it, the next phase was brilliant too. I was out of time, in eternity. I realized all I ever experience is a dream I create for myself. Should I try to describe how it felt to know that?

I never had the DMT-like part with LSD (that I did maybe a dozen times decades ago). My recent Golden Teacher journey reminded me of the LSD trips, although it was more positive and euphoric. The Atlantis was a full-blown open-eyed fairy tale tripping followed by two hours of crying in happiness, but nothing of the DMT.

Only the Dragon Dynamite and the Hawaiian put me into hyperspace (in addition to spice). Even if it was not the same place, I saw the same patterns: fractals, bent monumental spacetime, and the snake.

And here are two difficulties.

1: I’m out of truffles, I’m not living in the Netherlands, and I don’t enjoy flying (I mean, in the old school way, for example, airplanes).

2: I’m concerned about tolerance buildup. At the same time, I doubt I should be driving today or even tomorrow.

I see the point. One of the problems is the solution to the other one.

I believe there is a lot more to see and learn in hyperspace. Yet I don’t feel comfortable with smoking D. The opening is too fast, and when I finally get used to it, and I accept it, it starts to fade. My GVG arrived days ago, yet I haven’t used it at all.

The optimal scenario would be three or four hours. The ability to “pause” it by opening my eyes, as I could do it on truffles, would be priceless.

What if I eat 20-30mg of it after I eat the Syrian rue? Would it be close to the above scenario?

The reason I’m writing so much instead of trying it is that it’s the rue also seems to be challenging to get in my country. Most likely, I would need to order 2kg at least, and the MAOI diet won’t be easy either due to my prescripted medication and eating habits.

But if you say it would work as the above optimal scenario, I will go for it.

PS: I’m not trying to make ayahuasca but thought about eating the pure spice. Although, I look at it the other way around. I know where I would like to get, and I’m asking you how to get there

Hey Anonymous2!

Can I ask you how much of the truffles you ate? and how long it lasted?
thank you!
"How Small A Thought It Takes To Fill A Whole Life"
Wittgenstein

Anonymous2
#8 Posted : 11/1/2019 8:15:20 PM
The more you know

Teamleary
#9 Posted : 11/1/2019 9:12:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Anonymous2 wrote:
Teamleary wrote:

Hey Anonymous2!

Can I ask you how much of the truffles you ate? and how long it lasted?
thank you!

Hello Teamleary,

Sure. I will do my best to remember the details.

Except for the last month, I took mushroom only once, about fifteen years ago. Long story, in short, this time I got two boxes of Atlantis, two boxes of Mushrocks, two boxes of Dragon’s Dynamite, and one High Hawaiians. The plan was that we would eat them together with my loved one in pairs except for the strongest one.

We started with the Atlantis. I ate mine. She ate half of it, and later, she didn’t want to eat more. I kept asking her for a while when I was not tripping too hard. Then I told her the shopkeeper told us they must be eaten soon after we open them, and the whole box should be eaten. That was the best excuse for me to eat her other half - which she still didn’t want to eat at that time. The plan was that I would do only sitting unless she was sure she would be fine. Due to this, I ate her half box maybe two hours after she ate hers, and half an hour after I ate mine.

Soon, I started seeing a disco effect on everything. The place was full of purple energy balls and pink circles in the air. The texture of the wooden floor turned into smoke or a brown energy field and raised above the floor in 3D. My plants’ leaves were pulsating (the light green and dark green areas were moving to each other’s place). My GF turned into a fairy. Her face was "re-drawn" every second. I have no words for the beauty I saw.

Then, I started feeling sick as I ate one and a half boxes, while she told me she didn’t feel much effect, although, we were laughing a lot.

For maybe one hour, I went to the bathroom about 50 times to throw up, but I never did. I didn’t want to lose it. Besides, every time I went there, the bathroom started glowing with bright light and sparkling colors. I was sure she used magic all around the place. I told her, "There is no way I ruin this magical place".

So, we opened one of the Mushrocks for her and agreed that she would eat half of it. I thought she did it. Later, she told me she still didn’t have visuals similar to mine, but she could see everything was moving. It was funny. In the beginning, I thought it was the new IOS 13 easter egg effect that when you read a website about mushrooms, the lines start sliding then the words start colliding.

In the end, she was happy. I learned it only later that she ate only a tiny part of the second box.

I had far the strongest opened eye visuals in my life (the statement is still valid). Then we watched fishes in an aquarium for another hour on youtube. I think it was one minute looped.

I got to the Source, or the Origin, where everything was present and pure. It was completely different from DMT.

I saw her energy as well as the heart of the Universe. When I looked into the mirror, I looked like a monster due to the crying and the poisoning. Altogether, it was one of the best experiences of my life, full of love and beauty and healing.

Later, we opened the other Mushrock. She ate hers that was almost a full portion. I ate a full box. Unfortunately, she threw up in twenty minutes and had only a light trip again. We were watching Doctor Strange. My trip was mostly emotional.

She had to leave. I "had" to use the rest of the boxes alone.

With one of the Dragons, I had a light, half-opened-eyes a little bit DMT-like trip. I was lying on the bed for hours without moving or doing anything. The DMT-like part lasted for maybe twenty minutes and was transparent (not strong in visuals but interesting).

The other Dragon put me in a sexual mood. I saw a few things that would make an excellent hentai movie for someone who is into three-head snakes and darkness. Mostly, I was thinking about whether it was true what someone told me years ago about "sexual demons".

Another time, I ate a 32g fresh Golden Teacher. This was the least visual experience but also put me into a sexual mood. As I asked for general teaching from the mushroom (spirit), I thought I had to figure out something in that area, for example, how I spend my energies and how I should (or should not).

Tonight, I could not sleep much. I woke up. I was reading a book about Salvia for a few hours. After I finished it, I opened the Hawaiian in the morning. The sky started to get bright.

This time, I was clear about my intentions. I had four of them. I stated them to the truffle before eating it.

The trip was like the first Dragon trip as the opening-peak was similar to spice. What I saw was more realistic than D, for example, it didn’t consist of neon lights, but the shapes, the feelings, the mindset was like D as much as I could tell. My sensation of the space was also similar to spice. A few times, I paused due to the pillow and the black t-shirt I put on my eyes but wanted to adjust. I was happy as the visuals always restarted.

All the boxes had 20g except for the 22g Hawaiian. I felt sickness only with the 1.5 boxes of Atlantis, and some nausea with one of the Dragon’s that I ate with way too much honey. Only the 1.5 boxes of Atlantis were physically challenging.

Now, if I could get more, I would buy the Hawaiian only. Although it tasted the most awful (or, it was the only one that didn’t taste good), it was super gentle on my body while the trip was almost like spice. Also, it was the most integrating experience of all the truffles, even though I did it for the last with the highest tolerance buildup. I mean integrating as the phases covered different areas and had an excellent connection with each other.

I didn’t check the clock. Hence, I can only guess. The Hawaiian hit me the fastest. I could feel it one minute after I finished it. The spicy part started after maybe half an hour. I have no idea how long it lasted. Then came the super-euphoric insightful dreamy state that lasted for hours. I think the two phases together lasted for about six hours. Then, I had another four hours of a non-visual LSD-like phase I also liked.

The other truffles ended faster than the Hawaiian, and the non-visual mild tripping phase wasn’t significant. The Mushrocks lasted for maybe five hours, and when the movie ended (Dr. Strange), it wasn’t already too visual. (Also probably not that visual during the movie but both emotional and fun).

The truffles and the golden teacher were the friendliest psychedelics I ever took. I think that all together, on average, the harshest and sometimes punishing substance I’ve ever taken was the weed.

WOAW! Just: WOAW!

Thank you so much for all that! This should be a topic on its own in the mushroom section! What a beautiful report!

A thousand thanks : )

What a beautiful community we have here : )
"How Small A Thought It Takes To Fill A Whole Life"
Wittgenstein

Anonymous2
#10 Posted : 11/3/2019 6:55:14 PM
The more you know