We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Chewed 10g of Salvia D for 30min then smoked a joint! WOW! Options

Eaglepath
#1 Posted : 10/15/2019 10:28:15 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

I have been in the latest months working with Salvia. Usually ive been taking 5-7 grams in the morning on an empty stomache after different Yoga practises, chewing the leaves for 15 min and when the effect is coming on I spit them out and just lay down in the dark with some low music.

The experiences has been very interesting. Full opening of the psychadelic realm behind closed eyes with the twitching and twisting. (dont want to go into to much details here). This usually goes on for 30min and afterwards I find myself in a very peaceful and blissfull state for about 30min more.

Yesterday I tried to chew 10g, and when I felt the effect coming on at the 15min mark I got into the trip but kept the leaves in the mouth for another 15min. Holy macaroni! For 30-40min I was completly dissoaciated from my body and was flying around in different Salvia realms.. And when I came back a little bit I smoked a joint.. Then it was like hitting the 2nd gear and the whole experience transformed into something else(best comparison is 5 meo dmt). When I lay down again the whole body dissolved into dark bliss and I just kept on sinking and sinking, after a while nothing was no more.. And slowly the darkness transformed into light and the bliss just got more and more intense, the whole experience lasted nearly 3 hours. Afterwards I felt amazing! I slept amazing.. And when I woke up today I felt amazing as well. Which an incredible medicineLove
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Cactus Man
#2 Posted : 10/31/2019 1:35:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Dry weight, or fresh?

Eaglepath
#3 Posted : 11/1/2019 8:17:28 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Dry drySmile

rOm
#4 Posted : 11/1/2019 8:58:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome, so you simply rehydrate the dried leaves and chew them ? Buccal salvia is hard to make work, but when it works it is so blissful to me too.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Eaglepath
#5 Posted : 11/1/2019 11:47:11 AM

Yes 10 min in some water. Flushed the mouth with alc moutwash. And then the difference seems to be to keep on chewing for 30min. The effects usually starts after 15min but you just have to take the ball of leaves with you in the rideSmile (I said to the entities that sorry I just need to spit this out first, but they were like: its alright you can take that with you come on now! haha

rOm
#6 Posted : 1/20/2020 7:54:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thats wicked.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

BecometheOther
#7 Posted : 7/10/2020 7:04:50 PM

metamorhpasizer

hats off to you! im very interested in the sublingual method, but not having a live plant has left me smoking leaf. but i would like to try rehyrating the leaf and quidding, or just eating the leaves after chewing
cheers
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever

physics envy
#8 Posted : 7/10/2020 10:10:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

BecometheOther wrote:
hats off to you! im very interested in the sublingual method, but not having a live plant has left me smoking leaf. but i would like to try rehyrating the leaf and quidding, or just eating the leaves after chewing
cheers

I guess some people need several grams to get it to work buccally, but I'd recommend trying less in case you find you're more sensitive. Maybe the OP didn't do all 10g at once...I know I could never get anywhere near that amount in my mouth and keep it there while chewing.

But I only need about 800mg to get 'there', although I also usually smoke some cannabis first which seems to potentiate the salvia.

I'd recommend making several 1g balls of wet leaf, and start by chewing just one or two. One gram will fit in one cheek pretty easily, and if the trip isn't starting by the 12-15 minute mark, spit everything out (or swallow), put in a few fresh ones, and keep going. Once the trip starts, it will continue as long as you keep adding new quids. Once you stop, it wears off for me after 40-60 minutes depending on how much I started with.

You also don't need to soak the leaves very long. I just put the gram in a small bowl, cover with water, mix it around for 10 seconds or so to make sure all the leaves are a little wet, then I dump the water and squeeze the leaf into a ball, squeezing out as much of the water as possible. (No need to start with extra liquid...)

Good luck!
Salvia quid enthusiast