We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
making yopo snuff without a cooker Options

kannamousemat
#1 Posted : 12/16/2018 8:40:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hey,

i've got a bunch of yopo seeds and i want to make snuff without the use of a cooker, as i do not have the facilities! is there a way to make snuff without popping them with a low heat cooker? can i crush them up as they are and mix w/ the calcium hydroxide? any info would be much appreciated!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Aum_Shanti
#2 Posted : 12/17/2018 8:45:03 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I use a microwave to pop them...
I claim not that this is the truth. As this is just what got manifested into my mind at the current position in time on this physical plane. So please feel not offended by anything I say.

FluffMuffin
#3 Posted : 10/31/2019 2:57:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I saw a guy on YouTube baking bread in a dutch oven with lots of candles underneath. It's a tedious kludge but it would probably work.
Nothing lasts... but nothing is lost.

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 10/31/2019 8:59:11 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

How much of a lack of facilities is it possible to have? Considering people manage to prepare yopo snuff in the rainforest with essentially stone-age technologies you might want to work on improving your imaginative capabilities. While this may have sounded harsh, it is to wish you well with the commencement of your journey of learning.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli