Ethnobotanicals Options

sleepypelican
#21 Posted : 9/30/2013 9:32:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

nice list.Big grin

heres one ya missed though

Mucuna pruriens

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mucuna_pruriens

i can vouch for this one. The L-dopa content has an effect for sure not to mention the nicotine, DMT, 5-Meo-DMT, 5HtP .
In dreams...I walk with you
In dreams...I talk to you
In dreams...Your mine
All of the time
We're together
In dreams...In dreams

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

wearepeople
#22 Posted : 10/15/2014 8:35:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bumping this thread for the plant folks out there.
+ ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- DMT Nexus Research ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- + ---- +

trncefigurate_aomn
#23 Posted : 4/20/2015 1:50:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I have experienced some learning regarding two unique entheobotanicals. Smile One appears to have been fully unexplored by online communities and scientific inquiry, and, one has had what appears to be the bare minimum of online discussion (overall neither of these are on erowid, lycaeum, the wiki here) and some scientific inquiry but that did not have published followup research or possibly simply no followups.

What is the process when community members have found new information about entheobotanicals?
I do also have some helpful experience with using known entheobotanicals sublingually before sleep that I want to share. I will try asking in chat, I think, as well. Mostly I am thinking in a botany community, new discoveries would be checked with peers and elders first, before publishing!

Cactus Man
#24 Posted : 10/31/2019 3:06:20 AM
DMT-Nexus member

trncefigurate_aomn wrote:
I have experienced some learning regarding two unique entheobotanicals. Smile One appears to have been fully unexplored by online communities and scientific inquiry, and, one has had what appears to be the bare minimum of online discussion (overall neither of these are on erowid, lycaeum, the wiki here) and some scientific inquiry but that did not have published followup research or possibly simply no followups.

What is the process when community members have found new information about entheobotanicals?
I do also have some helpful experience with using known entheobotanicals sublingually before sleep that I want to share. I will try asking in chat, I think, as well. Mostly I am thinking in a botany community, new discoveries would be checked with peers and elders first, before publishing!

Feel free to share more in this thread! Would love to hear it. Big grin

PREV12