We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
What's A Breakthrough? Joy and Confusion here! Options

breeze225
#21 Posted : 8/16/2019 10:48:22 AM
DMT-Nexus member

oh you could make a "machine" look it up easy enough to make.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DreadedShaman
#22 Posted : 8/16/2019 11:49:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would recommend getting a small dab set up or a GVG, or make some eleaf or try making changa again.

Maybe the changa you have doesn't have enough plant in it to assist in burning?

FranLover
#23 Posted : 8/16/2019 1:33:09 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

cant smoalk changa? roll it in a joint
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Thrasymachus
#24 Posted : 10/26/2019 2:14:40 PM

Extreme seductiveness is at the boundary of horror

Hey Team Leary,

Might I ask what you would suggest among Blanchot's literary stuff. Have read his critical work and am looking to start reading his other works.

Cheers!
The metaphysical comfort--with which, I am suggesting even now, every true tragedy leaves us--that life is at the bottom of things, despite all the changes of appearances, indestructibly powerful and pleasurable--this comfort appears in incarnate clarity in the chorus of the satyrs, a chorus of natural beings who live ineradicably, as it were, behind all civilization and remain eternally the same, despite the changes of generations and of the history of nations.
--Nietzsche

Ontology has it backwards. “This ‘saying to the Other’ — this relationship with the Other as interlocutor, this relation with an existent — precedes all ontology; it is the ultimate relation in Being”
--Levinas

Teamleary
#25 Posted : 10/27/2019 3:44:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thrasymachus wrote:
Hey Team Leary,

Might I ask what you would suggest among Blanchot's literary stuff. Have read his critical work and am looking to start reading his other works.

Cheers!

Hey there!

Well yeah, of couse, it would be a pleasure. Lemme find the titles in english...

The Instant of My Death
Death Sentence
The Step Not Beyond

and I couldn't find it for my favorite: L'attente, l'oubi

Hope you'll enjoy them!
"How Small A Thought It Takes To Fill A Whole Life"
Wittgenstein

Thrasymachus
#26 Posted : 10/27/2019 7:48:22 PM

Teamleary wrote:
Thrasymachus wrote:
Hey Team Leary,

Cheers!

Hey there!

Well yeah, of couse, it would be a pleasure. Lemme find the titles in english...

The Instant of My Death
Death Sentence
The Step Not Beyond

Hope you'll enjoy them!

Thanks for taking the time out of your day.

Puis, je parle francais alors ca doit pas etre une probleme de trouver les oeuvres dans une version anglais.

So much is lost in translation, I am very fond of being able to read anything in its original language. If only I knew German-- Heidegger might be more intuitive.
The metaphysical comfort--with which, I am suggesting even now, every true tragedy leaves us--that life is at the bottom of things, despite all the changes of appearances, indestructibly powerful and pleasurable--this comfort appears in incarnate clarity in the chorus of the satyrs, a chorus of natural beings who live ineradicably, as it were, behind all civilization and remain eternally the same, despite the changes of generations and of the history of nations.
--Nietzsche

Ontology has it backwards. “This ‘saying to the Other’ — this relationship with the Other as interlocutor, this relation with an existent — precedes all ontology; it is the ultimate relation in Being”
--Levinas

Teamleary
#27 Posted : 10/28/2019 4:39:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thrasymachus wrote:
Teamleary wrote:
Thrasymachus wrote:
Hey Team Leary,

Cheers!

Hey there!

The Instant of My Death
Death Sentence
The Step Not Beyond

Hope you'll enjoy them!

Thanks for taking the time out of your day.

Puis, je parle francais alors ca doit pas etre une probleme de trouver les oeuvres dans une version anglais.

So much is lost in translation, I am very fond of being able to read anything in its original language. If only I knew German-- Heidegger might be more intuitive.

How come do you speak french?

Ah oui, pour Heidegger, je m'étais fait la même réflexion à l'époque où je le découvrais !
"How Small A Thought It Takes To Fill A Whole Life"
Wittgenstein

Thrasymachus
#28 Posted : 10/29/2019 3:30:09 AM

Frankly, just for the sake of security, actually explaining would give far too much away. But I am not a native speaker, an interest through philosophy; in particular so I could read Levinas in the original.

Might I ask you if you have read Levinas?

This might be forward but a man date in chat seems appropriate would love to plumb your mind friend-- psychedelics and all.

Cheers, and

Adieu.
--Nietzsche

--Levinas

PREV12