We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First Sally D Experience, breakthrough dose 20x extract? Options

Tony6Strings
#1 Posted : 10/27/2019 12:57:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Planning my first salvia trip tonight. I have one gram 20x extract. What should I weigh for a strong breakthrough dose? Can I smoalk in a regular glass spoon? Bic or torch lighter? Thanks in advance friends. Love.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

rOm
#2 Posted : 10/27/2019 9:32:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Read the " All about salvia dosing" in this section, for dosing. Then a regular glass spoon with torch lighter will do yes.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

Metta-Morpheus
#3 Posted : 10/27/2019 11:12:50 AM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

And then buckle up!
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

physics envy
#4 Posted : 10/28/2019 7:26:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
Planning my first salvia trip tonight. I have one gram 20x extract. What should I weigh for a strong breakthrough dose? Can I smoalk in a regular glass spoon? Bic or torch lighter? Thanks in advance friends. Love.

How did it go?
Salvia quid enthusiast

Tony6Strings
#5 Posted : 10/28/2019 2:07:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks rOm, that's actually the thread that led me to decide on 20x in the first place. @physics envy, it went great, I didn't have SalviaDroid-esque visual breakthrough, then again I only smoked a small pinch. Next time I will smoalk moar. Love.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand