We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
DMT JUUL Pods Options

Xwolfgangx97
#1 Posted : 10/19/2018 2:31:40 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Was messing around, filled the pod up about 3/4th's the way up with crystals. Then added some of my 3mg vape juice. Works great for Microdosing 😂
Xwolfgangx97 attached the following image(s):
Screenshot_20181019-083504_Gallery.jpg (318kb) downloaded 139 time(s).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Xwolfgangx97
#2 Posted : 10/19/2018 2:37:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Also Let me know if this post is allowed or not please Smile

CosmicLearner
#3 Posted : 10/23/2019 5:16:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Xwolfgangx97 wrote:
Was messing around, filled the pod up about 3/4th's the way up with crystals. Then added some of my 3mg vape juice. Works great for Microdosing 😂

Hey, great work, How were the effects? What did you use as the liquid? Were you efficiently able to vape dmt?

benzyme
#4 Posted : 10/23/2019 6:12:46 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

what's the point of Juul'ing? flavor? vs. using an atomizer
I'm asking because I don't know anything about vapes. just got an EZ Sai, it's pretty effective
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

rOm
#5 Posted : 10/23/2019 9:28:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I didn't know you could refill JUUL pods. I'd like to see if this would work for salvinorin A too.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

King Tryptamine
#6 Posted : 10/23/2019 2:50:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

rOm wrote:
I didn't know you could refill JUUL pods. I'd like to see if this would work for salvinorin A too.

Provided salvinorin A's soluble and dissolves in propylene gylycol... I don't see why not, worth a shot. BTW anyone know if the drug itself is boiled off or is it just carried off by the PG vapour acting as a carrier substance, or both. Just curious how this stuff works.

benzyme
#7 Posted : 10/23/2019 2:58:46 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

looks like PG has a higher b.p., 188C. DMT supposedly boils at 160C, so it would effectively be vaporizing the spice. I think for other compounds, it just acts as a carrier medium

just me..I'm not keen on inhaling PG. Just >99% dmt, dab, or whatever compound, which is why I opted for an atomizer
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

King Tryptamine
#8 Posted : 10/23/2019 3:52:03 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the reply. This does however raise a further question, would it be more effective to dissolve a DMT salt in PG provided it does indeed act as a carrier fluid to obtain a better bioavailability. Would this be analogous to freebase nicotine versus its benzoate salt used in the e-cig industry?

Ratatoskr
#9 Posted : 10/23/2019 5:14:34 PM

plenipotentiary

is medium chain triglyceride oil not better for that kind of thing?

doesnt pg turn into formaldehyde at some point during heating?
all is one, one is all, everything is.

Thrasymachus
#10 Posted : 10/26/2019 6:46:03 AM

Extreme seductiveness is at the boundary of horror

This is awesome, but I'd be careful with too many repeated uses of those pods. They are designed for single use throw-out. Not to say that they can't handle a little wear and tear, but I would definitely be cautious after a 3rd refill.
The metaphysical comfort--with which, I am suggesting even now, every true tragedy leaves us--that life is at the bottom of things, despite all the changes of appearances, indestructibly powerful and pleasurable--this comfort appears in incarnate clarity in the chorus of the satyrs, a chorus of natural beings who live ineradicably, as it were, behind all civilization and remain eternally the same, despite the changes of generations and of the history of nations.
--Nietzsche

Ontology has it backwards. “This ‘saying to the Other’ — this relationship with the Other as interlocutor, this relation with an existent — precedes all ontology; it is the ultimate relation in Being”
--Levinas