We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
can i ask the community Options

explore65
#1 Posted : 10/23/2019 2:55:41 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello
Hey was wondering about my extraction i fallowed recipe to a t and freeze
yea DMT. Question when lye is added it reacts does it go up into the naphtha?

I have used my DMT with meth like pipe got a high body buzz but that it. I had 120 mg
started with 15mg then when up to 25 then f.. this put the rest in. OK mite be I'm not burning right or over burning i will get the hang of it. But if it is DMT and all i got was a heavy body buzz does that mean its active and I'm over burning or does it mean the DMT is not active??

Crying or very sad Shocked

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Achilles
#2 Posted : 10/23/2019 10:42:06 AM

I is the obstacle.

It could be your smoking method but if you got 3 good pulls from your extraction then you should have enough to try scaling how close or far your flame is to your pipe, if you’ve tried multiple times with your lighter closer or farther and are still not getting any visuals at all then it may be a different problem. Can I ask what your extraction process was? A little more information may reveal the problem.
This guys ego ^

explore65
#3 Posted : 10/23/2019 12:48:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello thank you for you reply.
I'm using this https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5zh7q7
and i fallow it to the step
I'm using bark mimosas. i have lye de-ionize salt vinegar 5%
naphtha.
The meth pipe work ok but like i said body high and that it things did look a litle brighter
and the bottle vape nothing at all maybe bottle is to big will look for smaller one.
I don't knowShocked Shocked

SpaceGandalf
#4 Posted : 10/23/2019 6:52:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

There are reports of others having trouble getting effects from psychedelics. There are some who have tried a wide range of substances at different doses with no noticeable effects. That said there is no scientific evidence or basis for immunity to psychedelics.

Have you ever used other psychedelics? If so what were your experiences like? (Including cannabis)

Are you on any medication? Have you used any medications in the past?

In terms of method of consumption the direct e-mesh method is basically fool proof and incredibly powerful. If you already have a vaporiser mod it can be cost effective too.

explore65
#5 Posted : 10/24/2019 6:08:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

the only meds I'm on is paxil. yes i have tried mushrooms but never DMT .
When i first tried i got a biddy buzz. nice feeling but felt chest get compress i notice that part a few time after trying. I notice wall look like alive. Blue spots as well but all this faded. i used a meth pipe. I made a vape haven test it yet but will later today. i use a small bottle cut out the bottom then drill a hole on side of bottle look pretty good. Shocked

SpaceGandalf
#6 Posted : 10/24/2019 6:50:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

explore65 wrote:
the only meds I'm on is paxil. yes i have tried mushrooms but never DMT .
When i first tried i got a biddy buzz. nice feeling but felt chest get compress i notice that part a few time after trying. I notice wall look like alive. Blue spots as well but all this faded. i used a meth pipe. I made a vape haven test it yet but will later today. i use a small bottle cut out the bottom then drill a hole on side of bottle look pretty good. Shocked

Paxil (Paroxetine) is an SSRI and likely has a direct interaction with DMT. There are relatively common accounts of SSRIs reducing the effects of psychedelics. DMT is a very similar molecule to serotonin, which is the Neuro-chemical system that SSRIs work on. IT IS STRONGLY ADVISED THAT YOU DO NOT TRY TO USE HIGHER DOSES TO EXPERIENCE THE PSYCHEDELIC EFFECTS OF DMT.

Paroxetine is the most potent and one of the most specific selective SSRIs, so it is highly likely this is the source of your issue.

The most common adverse effect from paroxetine is “discontinuation syndrome” and it is known to be the worst in this regard of all the SSRIs currently in use. Discontinuation syndrome is a form of withdrawal and can be quite bad with paroxetine. This is why discontinuation of this medicine is normally staggered.

You need to seriously ask yourself wether trying DMT is more important to you than continued use of your Paxil. If you chose DMT then you need to make a discontinuation plan with your medical health provider. Please do not just discontinue using it. After full discontinuation of Paxil you will need to wait over a month, probably 6 to 8 weeks, before trying DMT.

I’m sorry if this is not what you wanted to hear. You should do some research online about “DMT and SSRIs” and “discontinuation of Paxil” to confirm what I’m saying.

All the best, and please ask any follow up questions.

explore65
#7 Posted : 10/24/2019 11:06:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello
Hey thanks for the reply you mite be right i just started taking them about 8 weeks now i can get off of them they gave them to me for stress and stuff but yea it makes sense.

thats the first reason why i didnt want them but at the time the stress was really high.
been doing some reading and watching videos helps me calm down like listening to T mckenna
then been during lots of sole searching as well.But thank you so much for the info.
Because before reading the thread i tried 27 mg with vape bottle thing and nothing. Surprised

Zipoclone sleeping pills this is not an SSRIs correct its a different molecule ??

SpaceGandalf
#8 Posted : 10/24/2019 11:38:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Was this the first medication you were offered for stress? Were you experiencing general stress/distress or were you having panic attack? (Sorry, I don’t mean to pry)

I’ve been through “PTSD related anxiety disorder” so I have an understanding of what it’s like to deal with severe stress problems. (You’ll find that there are others on here that also have experienced problems with stress) I was offered SSRIs early on, not as strong as the ones you’re on, but I refused them throughout. It took me years to get better and I was a fucking mess (a car passing at speed would trigger my stress response and I could have some kind of “panic attack”), but I consider myself very lucky as it was actually a quite short recovery compared to many.

If you want to discuss things on here about what you’re going through, feel free to and you’re welcome to PM if you ever want to.

explore65
#9 Posted : 10/25/2019 4:42:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks again for the reply
yea i get anxious when around lots of people noise make me jumpy as well but not so much now because i try to see more of what around no surprises lol.
SpaceGandalf thank you for the kind your and help.
it would be nice to talk to someone you can pm me as well if you like to talk

I'm tired of wondering asking question 6 years of bullshit been 8 weeks now that I'm thinking about me. there are time I cant recolonize myself ever happen to you. For me with all the crap that put up with I started loosing myself questioning who the hell I am..

there were time when I would get anxious to the point that nothing is real you feel like a character. But I got that under control lots of soul searching. Ah yea I'm on disability because i had a nice melt down. Hey enough with my story sorry I've been writing my journal

I was thinking on getting it publish I'm sure there many people that would recognize them self's
I have Asperger but I'M not Steve job HARD FOR US TO SHOW EMOTIONS
RegardsEmbarrased Shocked

Thrasymachus
#10 Posted : 10/25/2019 9:39:26 AM

Extreme seductiveness is at the boundary of horror

I would assume your method of administration is still less then optimal.

If you have a bong try the sandwich method with that. If not invest in a GVG pipe, or a vaporization method that you can tune to the proper temperature.
The metaphysical comfort--with which, I am suggesting even now, every true tragedy leaves us--that life is at the bottom of things, despite all the changes of appearances, indestructibly powerful and pleasurable--this comfort appears in incarnate clarity in the chorus of the satyrs, a chorus of natural beings who live ineradicably, as it were, behind all civilization and remain eternally the same, despite the changes of generations and of the history of nations.
--Nietzsche

Ontology has it backwards. “This ‘saying to the Other’ — this relationship with the Other as interlocutor, this relation with an existent — precedes all ontology; it is the ultimate relation in Being”
--Levinas

explore65
#11 Posted : 10/25/2019 12:39:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

all i have for vape is the extreme Q i can try to today i stop talking the pills.
I'm on 50mg. tomorrow ill see what and how I feel. If i have to use the water glass with water trick Shocked to ween my self of them
Will not be able to PM I'm a new ember i can only pm MODsStop