We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Nave de Pakal Options

abrelosojos
#1 Posted : 10/21/2019 7:53:43 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I´ve had a few discussions with my shaman trying to get him onboard on the DMT train. He had done a lot of yage/ayahuasca but convincing him the experience were disimilar was hard. His main income is as a facilitator of 5-meo which he does really well. But i was keen on him learning more about the pure DMT experience as he could be a good guide for a lot of people.

He has this place where he does ceremonies & temazcal. As a healing village.
https://www.facebook.com/ceremoniasnawake/

He called me because they wanted to try what is called in Mexico "Nave de Pakal" which is a ceremony where people smoke enhanced leaf (marihuana). Pakal is a mayan gobernor who is the source for a lot of "ancient-aliens-architects" controversy, as in his sarcophagus when viewed horizontally he seems to be riding a spacerocket/motorbike. This theory gained international awareness with the book Chariot of the gods.

Weeks after giving them DMT, they told me the "medicine" had talked to them and explained itself how that the ceremony needs to be done blindfolded. And that i needed to try it as cannabis had direct linking with the Kundalini, and the DMT with our cosmic past. etc. etc.

i´m not against mixing substances, but the effects of NN´DMT and weed are not synergistic imho. I don´t think it works well in theory. But well i might go ahead and give it a try, myself. it might me relaxing, but im almost sure i wont be hitting high peaks.

for that real "nave de pakal" tittle i would only expect it to be smoking some changa after doing a few grams of mushrooms.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 10/21/2019 9:04:28 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Perhaps the best DMT trip I ever had was infused CBD weed+harmalas, and I was high off THC too. It was the most similar trip Ive ever had to Mckenna's machine elves under the dome. It lasted 15 minutes with 15 more minutes of a glorious comedown. it was the most amazing thing that ever happened to me.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

abrelosojos
#3 Posted : 10/22/2019 8:53:22 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Made myself an appointment for Nov 2. Allowing lttle more than 3 weeks space between my last 5-Meo experience.

i´ll help them enhance some Kush, and drink a harmala tea prior to it. I´m not a fan of weed, usually have hard hitting sativas over here. I´m looking forward to the moment when i allow myself to surrender to THC. i usually have a hard time doing that.

FranLover
#4 Posted : 10/23/2019 7:07:27 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

You have to surrender to it thats the key!! 😃 its meditative like harmalas. Feel the euphoria in stillness then dissapear

Hope it all goes well it sounds super cool!
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

abrelosojos
#5 Posted : 10/24/2019 5:12:02 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks FranLover my last 5-Meo experience was deeep. Rapture like, it broke me and birthed me. And i inmediately tought i was going to go into a long dry spell as i felt no need to search. i was feeling humane, part of everything and that gave me some sadness for the state of things (I have done previously 5-meo for balance, grounding, love and boldness. This is not what i was looking for, but i already know the answer to the question).

i have some inner doubts on letting so little time between sessions. either NN or 5-meo. As little bit of fear & a lot of curiosity as NN is always alien. I had felt i hit a wall, on my last breakthru attempts my yocan stopped working, and i faced again my middle finger entity stopping me at the door jaja.

I will be ready.

abrelosojos
#6 Posted : 11/3/2019 7:56:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

It was an amazing experience. Blindfolded & Guided by the shaman and her wife. I smoked around 4 hits of a changa+thc joint. Took me thru a beautiful sub breakthru experience. The comedown was like viewing a beautiful picture of my youth and at the most warm moment of it,they handed me again the joint for me to hit it with intention. Woow. It prolonged the experience for more than 1 hour. It hit the Highest points of DMT _ reaching a state of buddhadom on the comedown. I experienced the decision of being born, growing up, etc.

I'm really grateful for being able to experience this. And thankful of the support of the shaman and his wife who guided me into a prolonged high vibrational state.

10/10 can't imagibe

KuzeMaf
#7 Posted : 11/11/2019 1:03:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

abrelosojos wrote:

..... but im almost sure i wont be hitting high peaks.

looooooooooool Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin

This update is THE MOST BEAUTIFUL story i've read in years. Changa (enhanced leaf) + herb provided the exact same kind of BUDDHIST/BARDO experience in which I experienced the decision of having chosen life for whatever particular reasons.

It was a trip that provided me with such CLARITY, I mean it really explained things to me , all the while reminding me of the obvious elements of existence. That was my first time with changa and nowadays changa is my preference.

Love and Light and Travel Well.
All is the one....One is the all.

Math. Simple math looks infinite to me.

abrelosojos
#8 Posted : 11/11/2019 5:35:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks KuzeMaf it´s amazing when you know that a experience like that can be shared by many people. repeated, etc.

It´s really therapeautical. i remember the feeling that i had, the moment that in your words, you choose life. Everyhting happens to bring you into existence and it was you all the time, you are it & evrything.

The clarity is still present after a week. Really thankful for that!

Be well!

KuzeMaf
#9 Posted : 11/15/2019 3:13:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

abrelosojos wrote:
Everyhting happens to bring you into existence and it was you all the time, you are it & evrything.

Yesssss!!!

Yea the clarity from my first BARDO experience lasted well over a year. Maybe 2.

I'll never forget that experience. It was one of the first reminders that WE are Everything. WE are a part of ALL THAT IS. I could feel that idea in the core of my being, emanating through my astral body(bc my physical body was slumped with my head knocked back and my mouth open (similar to the Alex Grey cover art of Strassman's book).

That was the trip that showed me the infinite breakthrough levels. For that I am infinitely grateful.

Love and Light and Travel Well.
All is the one....One is the all.

Math. Simple math looks infinite to me.