We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Mafia Nexus members lol Options

Achilles
#1 Posted : 10/20/2019 9:34:16 PM

I is the obstacle.

Ok.... so here recently I’ve been noticing that new members keep referring to full membership as “made men”. 😂😂😂. I’ve noticed some make this reference as if we’re mafiosi hit men while others pretty much make it out as if we’re straight up new world order Illuminati members. Lmao... I personally have really been getting a kick out of being made out as some sort of psychedelic Robert dinero. Just for fun I wanted to hear what some of my fellow “made men’s” thoughts were on being made out as straight up trip gangstas? Anyone enjoy being given this hilarious persona or does it offend people more than make them chuckle? All I know is recently it’s been making me imagine that the travelers voice sounds like the voice of the boss in The Godfather. I read his occasional post and laugh when I put this voice on them lmao.. anyways, any thoughts on this guys. It’s in the humor and fun section so please, have some fun with it
This guys ego ^

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

brewster
#2 Posted : 10/20/2019 9:57:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Lol what Rolling eyes somehow I missed that.
Someone creative will be able to make many memes out of this.

(And no, I don't want to romanticize organized crime... these are not nice people, I think we all agree on that.)

Yeah, not pure brilliance, but hey, I made an effort Cool

Metta-Morpheus
#3 Posted : 10/20/2019 9:59:50 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Can I be Joe “the jester” Pesci?
Or how about Vito “the vapor genie” vigganelli
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Achilles
#4 Posted : 10/20/2019 10:19:08 PM

I is the obstacle.

brewster wrote:

Oh yea... most recently was a post the traveler banned some guy on but before that I think there was one of people complaining about the questionnaire and some guy started talking about it not mattering regardless if you do the questions because we pretty much have pre determined “made men” ... like you said. Organized crime isn’t to be made into a joke but it’s pretty funny to hear them make these outlandish accusations so seriously... how you can compare a online forum to organized crime baffles me lol
This guys ego ^

#5 Posted : 10/20/2019 10:20:13 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

brewster wrote:

Laughing Great work brewster

Yeah it's pretty hilarious. Comes with the territory I guess.

At the end of the day I could care less. Very happy

brewster
#6 Posted : 10/20/2019 10:31:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Achilles wrote:
brewster wrote:

I think there was one of people complaining about the questionnaire

Yeah, I saw that. Just to be sure: My meme was just humorizing about the practice, but was not intended as a critique towards the practice of promotion and the questionnaire.

EDIT: Thanks tatt Very happy

Cactus Man
#7 Posted : 10/21/2019 12:51:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Someone did a troll years ago about this place being run by the illuminati, its probably references to that.

RoundAbout
#8 Posted : 10/21/2019 1:45:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cactus Man wrote:
Someone did a troll years ago about this place being run by the illuminati, its probably references to that.

No, it seemed like genuine mental illness.

Cactus Man
#9 Posted : 10/21/2019 1:58:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

RoundAbout wrote:
Cactus Man wrote:

No, it seemed like genuine mental illness.

Bummer. Sorry to hear that.

downwardsfromzero
#10 Posted : 10/21/2019 3:58:00 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

It seems one of the users concerned has already been banned from the forum for persistent wackjobbery and failing to get the message.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Achilles
#11 Posted : 10/21/2019 5:53:09 PM

I is the obstacle.

downwardsfromzero wrote:
It seems one of the users concerned has already been banned from the forum for persistent wackjobbery and failing to get the message.

Talking about the dude trav got the other day?
This guys ego ^

downwardsfromzero
#12 Posted : 10/21/2019 6:26:59 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

This is supposed to be the humor and fun section Wink

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

Achilles
#13 Posted : 10/21/2019 6:40:20 PM

I is the obstacle.

The whole point of the original post was because it’s funny people keep acting so crazy about being a full member. Brewster got the point Big grin ... you don’t think it’s a little funny downwardfromzero?
This guys ego ^

RoundAbout
#14 Posted : 10/21/2019 9:41:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Achilles wrote:
The whole point of the original post was because it’s funny people keep acting so crazy about being a full member. Brewster got the point Big grin ... you don’t think it’s a little funny downwardfromzero?

don't bother with him man he's just trying to distract you from the cabal here

downwardsfromzero wrote:

look at this their laughing in our faces, wackjob huh lol...looks like this one calls the hits. wants us to believe he is banned...i know better, probly swiming with the fishes. pipe down or you get whacked next.

downwardsfromzero
#15 Posted : 10/21/2019 9:57:15 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

When you get to the level of myself, "funny" becomes a whole different ball game.

Ahem... that aside, myself can see the funny side of their paranoia - but being one who also understands what it is like to be on the receiving end of cruel mockery, myself draw(s(?)) the line well before relishing gossip of that nature. Then again it's as likely they were a troll as someone genuinely delusional, so all-in-all myself wouldn't want to be going round thinking myself to be clever or witty.

So watch your step, n00bs...

dreamer042
#16 Posted : 10/22/2019 1:34:25 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

There is no such thing as the dimethylmafia, we are legitimate businessmen. Cool
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

MelCat
#17 Posted : 10/22/2019 6:06:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I R Luuuminaaahhttieee Mafiii with a latte
Convert a melodic element into a rhythmic element...

Metta-Morpheus
#18 Posted : 10/22/2019 12:43:09 PM

ModeratorSenior Member

Dimitri and the n,n gang

Eddy “the extractor” spinelli

Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

benzyme
#19 Posted : 10/22/2019 2:43:51 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

ay yo, vinny...I told you to keep stirrin' the 'huasca brew so it doesn't burn, ah? c'peesh?

this freakin guy...
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Metta-Morpheus
#20 Posted : 10/22/2019 2:58:13 PM

ModeratorSenior Member

And if you talk about sourcing, we’ll kill your ego, and feed you to the entities. Do we have an understanding?

12NEXT