We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The folding pattern flower door Options

Just_a_guy
#1 Posted : 10/21/2019 12:45:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello. I have held a fascination with psychedelics since I was 13 (over 20 years ago) and bought a book titled Tripping. The stories I read in that book ignited my curiosity like nothing else and after that I started reading reports on Erowid.

My curiosity has lead me to try a lot of the things I was curious about and not always with enough caution. I have had my share of humbling experiences with psychedelics throughout my life but also grown more comfortable with the mushroom that grows in my area that i have been collecting for almost 20 years. For most of the last decade I have kept the dose low so as to be more fun and exuberant rather than introspective and heavy.

Then a couple of months ago I met DMT. After that experience I feel like when I was 13 years old with more curiosity than ever.

All in all I have vaped spice 4 time and never broken through, although last time I was really close to the folding pattern flower door, but my fear got the best of me and I opened my eyes. I wonder if I am ready for what lies beyond the breakthrough. Something in me tells me that I need to learn more humility and start being more giving before what lies beyond will accept me but that might also just be me projecting. But my curiosity I still willing to repeatedly take me back to that crazy chaotic place so I guess I'll keep going.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.