We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Amanita Muscaria, I saw my birth and my death! Options

Yugambeh
#1 Posted : 10/20/2019 8:14:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I should probably write this down before I forget to much about the experience.

Please see my thread regarding my Amanita Muscaria experiment, I did not jump on to this dosage straight away.

The day before yesterday I had 30g of Amanita Muscaria as tea, I had 1g Syrian rue before and I had some cannabis after I felt the effects.

I felt that this dose is probably near my limit as I was heavily sedated and slow, I could not focus my thoughts, they were kind of flickering all over the place. I also had quite strong CEV and they were odd and also very fast and was flickering around.

I fell asleep and had a good long sleep with some weird dreams.

Yesterday I got the bright idea to try 35g as a last high dose, this time I warmed the mushroom in milk with 1 teaspoon cinnamon and 1 teaspoon nutmeg and some honey. I had 1.5g Syrian rue 2 hours before my milk/mushroom drink and I smoked some cannabis after my drink.

I felt it come on much stronger this time, I started to get strong OEV and also difficulties with fine motor skills, I told my partner I was going to bed a I had very strong visuals from the mushrooms (she thought I’ve taken liberty caps).

In bed I put some music on and I felt this warm loving feeling, I felt great and strong and happy... very very happy. I had really different but nice CEV with the music, it was squares in different size and other objects but everything had hard lines and was very clear, no smooth edges, it looked like everything was super high quality pictures.

I was going to send a message to a friend and realised that everything I did had already happened, I was like a couple of seconds late to register things with my brain, and then I was going to put another song on in Spotify and my actions trying to unlock my mobile phone to getting in to the app was looping like at least 10 times for each action. I was just annoyed then that it took so long time to get the music on.

I decided to go to the toilet instead so I could enjoy the music and fall asleep to it if I felt like it and here is were things started to go crazy.

I stood up and took a couple of steps and my legs just disappeared under me, my partner shouted from the living room and wondered what I was doing, I shouted back that I was ok and that I just slipped.

I managed to go to the toilet but in there I fell again onto the toilet, I managed to sit up in the toilet and decided that it was best to sit down.

My partner the came and she was worried as this is not how I react on Liberty caps, l started to get a little bit worried but ensured her I was ok, and she helped me back to bed and I probably fell a couple of more times back to bed but I was confused and affected so it is hard to remember things in the right order from now on.

Back in bed I fell into a 6 hour long crazy loop experience with strong CEV and OEV, well I don’t know if I was looking or I had closed eyes.

I went from being completely “unconscious” or something to being able to look around and feel som kind of knowing something. I had some clear moments where I was thinking “this will end in a couple of hours” “maybe I’m trapped in here, what if I can’t get out” “I’m stuck in a psychosis”.

I had a couple of very clear visions within these loops.

I think this is the right order.

I saw a huge enormous being and it zoomed in onto the beings outer thigh, and then the skin was folded back and I could see its muscles fibres, 1 fibre string was open up and it showed all the tiny muscle cells, and I was one of the muscle cells working in one muscle fibres. It ended abruptly there.

Next one showed me my life from birth to death, it was a long glowing tube that was slightly bending as i looked further away, in the end the glow started to fade until it was black. I saw myself as and indicator a bit further up on the tube, I had a long way left until it ended.

Next one was horrible, I met and alternative me that has been laying dormant waiting, he/me was trying to take over, I saw or felt layers of me was taking off me and was being added onto the other me, I was going between being aware and then completely out of it, I sat and held onto my partners hand at this moment as I was afraid I was going to lose the battle this was going on for a while and then it went back to the loops.

The loops:

The loops was not thought loops it was visual loops inside my head, I was stuck in the loop until I had a quick breather where I could see the bedroom and then back into it. This went on for 6 hours with breaks for the visions. I was very concerned I was stuck in this state forever, I’m surprised I didn’t panic. The visuals was mostly squares with the letter L in the centre, and it was some kind of repetitive sound throughout the whole experience that I can’t remember.

At one point I was searching for something which could remind me of who I was and I was thinking music! I tried to get hold of my mobile to listen to my chill out playlist on Spotify, but I could not figure out how to unlock my mobile, connect the headphones and start Spotify. I remember my partner asked me if she could do something, I said to her “music” in my mother tongue, my parter asked me to speak English but I had forgotten how to. So I managed to say to her “need headphones” I saw the fear in her eyes when she replied “you’re having them on your head, what do you need” I was going to reply to her “give me the umbrella so I can listen to music” at that point I gave trying to communicate and trying to do anything else then staying in the bed.

I had one thing that kept me kind of grounded, I was desperate to go to the toilet and have a wee and I felt this urge when I was stuck in the loops and it sort of comforted me.

After around 6 hours I got more and more clear episodes and I went out on the balcony to feel the rain on me and this made come back to the reality more. I still had balance problems so I went back inside and decided to try to go to sleep. I fell asleep quite quick. It was now 4 in the morning. I had a awful restless sleep and still had strong visual distortion loops every time I woke up. When I woke up at 10am the loops were gone and I was so relieved about this.

Well this was a lesson and a half! My Ayahuasca sessions was a walk in the park compared to this.

Safe journeys

/Y
I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

infinitynlove
#2 Posted : 10/21/2019 3:42:04 AM

Mushroom Explorer

hi

Reading your post reminded me of the effect of Amanita Muscaria, its been years... All the loops, dissociation and cev are unique to that mushroom, nothing like psilocybin cev.

last time I took them I spoke with elves for what seemed like 8 hours, showing me to the moon and the earth, telling me the earth is male and the moon is female and the earths little sister and she is constantly trying to catch up to her big brother etc.

I thought I was a yin and yang ball, kept on thinking about it for what seemed like an eternity, everytime I turned over I Was a different side of the ball....

Its a totally different effect to any other psychedelic, more akin to high dose ketamine than lsd or psilocybin Smile

Glad you enjoyed your yourney

<3

I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention in fact everything I write here is a lie !

I hope in some way, my posts and replies may of helped you, I hope you like what I have said here if not feel free to send me a none flame PM

brewster
#3 Posted : 10/21/2019 9:46:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow, what a trip! Fascinating read, thanks for sharing.

Yugambeh
#4 Posted : 10/21/2019 1:07:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

infinitynlove wrote:
hi

Reading your post reminded me of the effect of Amanita Muscaria, its been years... All the loops, dissociation and cev are unique to that mushroom, nothing like psilocybin cev.

last time I took them I spoke with elves for what seemed like 8 hours, showing me to the moon and the earth, telling me the earth is male and the moon is female and the earths little sister and she is constantly trying to catch up to her big brother etc.

I thought I was a yin and yang ball, kept on thinking about it for what seemed like an eternity, everytime I turned over I Was a different side of the ball....

Its a totally different effect to any other psychedelic, more akin to high dose ketamine than lsd or psilocybin Smile

Glad you enjoyed your yourney

<3

Thank you for your reply💕

It was not enjoyable when I was in the experience as I was worried about my partners reaction, and I could not communicate
to her that I was ok enough to ride it out, she thought I’ve taken liberty caps and panicked when I could not stand on my feet and was falling about everywhere.

I can appreciate the journey now and I feel a lot of positive effects from it, both physically and mentally.

It was quite scary though to feel stuck in the loops, I wish I could have relaxed more and just go with the flow, but it
was a completely new experience for me and I’m glad I had it.

Safe journeys💕💕🙏

/Y
I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

Yugambeh
#5 Posted : 10/21/2019 1:11:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

brewster wrote:
Wow, what a trip! Fascinating read, thanks for sharing.

You’re welcome.

I’ll was a very intense journey.

I’m happy though that I’ve experienced something like this.

/Y

dragonrider
#6 Posted : 10/21/2019 3:07:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have the feeling we don't fully understand yet, what this mushroom is doing in the brain. it seems that GABA activation alone cannot account for these visionary effects, or the clearheadedness and intellectual stimulation experienced when smaller amounts are taken.

Great story, yugambeh.

Yugambeh
#7 Posted : 10/21/2019 4:36:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
I have the feeling we don't fully understand yet, what this mushroom is doing in the brain. it seems that GABA activation alone cannot account for these visionary effects, or the clearheadedness and intellectual stimulation experienced when smaller amounts are taken.

Great story, yugambeh.

It’s a very interesting mushroom😊

I feel great today, very positive and social, boring tasks at work is fun to perform 😀

I feel like I’ve done a factory reset on my brain, my thoughts are alert, clear and creative, I feel very inspired and
I am excited to live, and I might move countries again😛

/Y

infinitynlove
#8 Posted : 10/21/2019 4:43:58 PM

Mushroom Explorer

Yugambeh wrote:

It was not enjoyable when I was in the experience as I was worried about my partners reaction, and I could not communicate
to her that I was ok enough to ride it out, she thought I’ve taken liberty caps and panicked when I could not stand on my feet and was falling about everywhere.

I can appreciate the journey now and I feel a lot of positive effects from it, both physically and mentally.

It was quite scary though to feel stuck in the loops, I wish I could have relaxed more and just go with the flow, but it

Safe journeys💕💕🙏

/Y

I agree, mine was not enjoyable in the moment, at one point my consciousness felt so small that i turned into a yin and yang ball lol

I was glad of the experience afterwards but at the time I was not having much fun.

inf <3
I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention in fact everything I write here is a lie !

I hope in some way, my posts and replies may of helped you, I hope you like what I have said here if not feel free to send me a none flame PM

Yugambeh
#9 Posted : 10/21/2019 5:11:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

infinitynlove wrote:
Yugambeh wrote:

Safe journeys💕💕🙏

/Y

I agree, mine was not enjoyable in the moment, at one point my consciousness felt so small that i turned into a yin and yang ball lol

I was glad of the experience afterwards but at the time I was not having much fun.

inf <3

I would love to try to recreate the experience in the future knowing what I know now, and maybe be able to
relax into it more and not try to fight it, just let it take me and do whatever it want with me😊

However I do believe when someone or something is trying to take over your conscious it’s a self defence reflex
trying to fight it.

/Y

infinitynlove
#10 Posted : 10/21/2019 6:32:18 PM

Mushroom Explorer

Yugambeh wrote:

I would love to try to recreate the experience in the future knowing what I know now, and maybe be able to
relax into it more and not try to fight it, just let it take me and do whatever it want with me😊

However I do believe when someone or something is trying to take over your conscious it’s a self defence reflex
trying to fight it.

/Y

Yes I have often thought of trying fly again, like you said, now you know what to expect.

The ancients revered them, they where that valued they where traded for lifestock. Shamens would drink others urine just to be able to have an experience (apparently passing through the body it improves the effects)

Some say they are the birth of many believe systems, they are defiantly worth further exploration.

much love

inf <3

downwardsfromzero
#11 Posted : 10/21/2019 8:12:09 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:
she thought I’ve taken liberty caps and panicked when I could not stand on my feet

One take-away from the experience report seems to be - make sure your partner/sitter knows what mushrooms you've taken!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

dragonrider
#12 Posted : 10/21/2019 8:16:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Do you think there's a sort of visionary threshold around the 30 gram dosage?

Yugambeh
#13 Posted : 10/22/2019 5:38:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Quote:
she thought I’ve taken liberty caps and panicked when I could not stand on my feet

One take-away from the experience report seems to be - make sure your partner/sitter knows what mushrooms you've taken!

Well she knew, but when I told her earlier I was hallucinating quite a bit she thought I’ve taken the libs instead.

However we have decided to have a “risk assessment sheet” with regards information about substance, dose etc. 😊

/Y

Yugambeh
#14 Posted : 10/22/2019 5:54:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
Do you think there's a sort of visionary threshold around the 30 gram dosage?

Yes for me the threshold seems to be around 30g, I also remember now that things started to get really weird after I had some cannabis, it was when all the loops and visions started to get so intense I lost all connection to the real world.

I also had 1.5g Syrian rue earlier in the evening and 1 teaspoon nutmeg in the milk drink, I think it was a combination of all the substances on this occasion?

/Y

Mr&Mrs McShulfman
#15 Posted : 10/22/2019 11:46:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing !
Do you think that cooking in milk could have changed the quality or strength of the effects ?
I have this intuition from the first time I've tried it.

When I communicate with the mushroom he always says to put a bit of sugar in the brew in order to protect the stomach from any harm that could happen if drunk alone without sugar. I have no reliable knowledge to afirm it is true or not, only subjective communication with the mushroom.

Yugambeh
#16 Posted : 10/22/2019 12:08:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mr&Mrs McShulfman wrote:
Thanks for sharing !
Do you think that cooking in milk could have changed the quality or strength of the effects ?
I have this intuition from the first time I've tried it.

When I communicate with the mushroom he always says to put a bit of sugar in the brew in order to protect the stomach from any harm that could happen if drunk alone without sugar. I have no reliable knowledge to afirm it is true or not, only subjective communication with the mushroom.

It’s hard to say as I’ve only used milk 2 times, but I read that the amino acid glycine will increase the effects of Ibotenic acid, it
may increase the effects of Muscimol too?

I’ve mostly had it as tea without anything else in and I’ve not experienced any nausea or stomach issues, I always dry my Amanita in a fan oven on 50-60 degrees Celsius, so when I heat up the powder again when I make the tea most Ibotenic acid should have been converted?

/Y

Mr&Mrs McShulfman
#17 Posted : 10/23/2019 11:02:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Apparently glycine improve the neurotoxicity of ibotenic acid when injected in the brain's cells. I don't know if this characteristic have any impact on our supposedly non toxic muscimol taken orally...

The only reliable information I have (the patent about acid ibotenic decarboxilaze) is that lactobacillus is effective for ibotenic acid decarboxilase. Apparently more effective than drying or cooking.

When I ask to the mushroom how to prepare it I always have a negative intuition concerning the idea of consuming it without cooking and without sugar.

Fermentation could be a way to go ? Two days ago I prepared a jar of skins that is actually fermenting nicely. Most of the solids turned into a bright red liquid that smell nice. Ultimately I want to cook it unless it is dry and smoke it to see if the result is different from simply drying the skins.
Also I've noticed that I can have a strong effect from a pinch of skins smoked in a pipe, I imagine way stronger than what I could feel from the same amount infused and drunk.

The question that raises is : does ibotenic acid actually vaporize ? Or is it just turned into muscimol when it reaches a certain temperature ?

Yugambeh
#18 Posted : 10/26/2019 12:18:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mr&Mrs McShulfman wrote:
Apparently glycine improve the neurotoxicity of ibotenic acid when injected in the brain's cells. I don't know if this characteristic have any impact on our supposedly non toxic muscimol taken orally...

The only reliable information I have (the patent about acid ibotenic decarboxilaze) is that lactobacillus is effective for ibotenic acid decarboxilase. Apparently more effective than drying or cooking.

When I ask to the mushroom how to prepare it I always have a negative intuition concerning the idea of consuming it without cooking and without sugar.

Fermentation could be a way to go ? Two days ago I prepared a jar of skins that is actually fermenting nicely. Most of the solids turned into a bright red liquid that smell nice. Ultimately I want to cook it unless it is dry and smoke it to see if the result is different from simply drying the skins.
Also I've noticed that I can have a strong effect from a pinch of skins smoked in a pipe, I imagine way stronger than what I could feel from the same amount infused and drunk.

The question that raises is : does ibotenic acid actually vaporize ? Or is it just turned into muscimol when it reaches a certain temperature ?

I cooked 5g Amanita with milk this morning, I also had 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, 2-3 teaspoons cinnamon, 3 tablespoons cacao and honey. Usually I get energetic and social on 5g, I’m in bed know and it feels like I’ve had a handful of cannabis edibles. I’m so relaxed and I feel such a physical heaviness I don’t want to move 😊

Seems like the milk makes the mushroom more potent.

/Y