We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Verbal and physical dmt trips, insight please Options

Fartripper
#1 Posted : 10/18/2019 11:41:49 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello I'm new to the nexus and was hoping to get some insight. I've tripped on lsd multiple times with few or no visuals. Wanting the visuals was one of the points, so I've even took 50 liquid hits with little visuals. It wasn't the lsd cause everyone else was getting a lot of visuals with 2-5 hits. I blasted off on dmt recently and got fantastic visuals for a few moments that I remember, my sitters told me I kept repeating oh my god, vomiting, and flailing wildly. After 20 mins I came back. I tried blasting off again, a few moments of beautiful amusing visuals that I remember, then the oh my gods, oh nos, vomiting, and violent flailing. Again 20 mins and I was back. The dosage was under a tenth. Why is this happening and why can't I remember?

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 10/19/2019 1:43:52 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

What's your diet like? What do you drink? How much exercise do you get?

Quote:
The dosage was under a tenth.

By 'a tenth' one can only presume you mean 100mg (which would be a pretty whopping dose, especially if your vaporisation & inhalation technique was good). Sounds like you need to, accurately, weigh out a much smaller dose, say 25mg and you'll have a chance of remembering something - and not vomiting everywhere, with any luck. From that point, work the dose up cautiously, and, more importantly perhaps, have a good look around the forum here and get to know us a bit. Sounds like you'll benefit from a bit of guidance.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Fartripper
#3 Posted : 10/19/2019 8:46:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I'm insulin dependant diabetic, I'm a chainsaw carver, and thank you I was thinking the dose was small, I've seen friends do more, so I assumed, I know what happens when you do that lol, thanks again, any more info or guidance will be welcomed.

SpaceGandalf
#4 Posted : 10/20/2019 11:39:10 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fartripper - do you have “Aphantasia”; https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aphantasia

Basically, when you close you’re eyes if you try to imagine/picture an apple/face of someone you know, can you actually literally see it, as if you were looking at a photograph of it.

SpaceGandalf
#5 Posted : 10/20/2019 11:43:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Fartripper wrote:
I'm insulin dependant diabetic, I'm a chainsaw carver, and thank you I was thinking the dose was small, I've seen friends do more, so I assumed, I know what happens when you do that lol, thanks again, any more info or guidance will be welcomed.

Doing more than 100mg is pretty nuts, unless they have the worst ever technique. If you didn’t use scales, you make a pile of salt similar in size to your dose, photograph it with a ruler and post on here to get advice about dose size.