We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Why are we being operated on? Options

cubeananda
#21 Posted : 2/16/2013 6:23:41 PM

jai

Hey man if there's something feeding off my brainwaves, maybe it is to my benefit?

And if it isnt to my benefit, maybe it is to the benefit of the cosmos somehow.

I think the fear of mushrooms is more parasitic than mushrooms themselves.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Kookaburra
#22 Posted : 2/16/2013 8:37:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

My friends have had 2 major tropes come up in DMT operations:

#1: Defragging / Debugging / Malware & Virus Removal
--- Operations that repair source code and excavate malicious programming

#2: Hardware & Software Installation
--- Operations that insert beneficial/healing programs

An interesting story, served with a grain of salt:

Friend "A" once had a sub-breakthrough dose where she could see into another dimension, but was still immersed in her normal surroundings. She could see a man operating with a long needle, doing something to a point of light in the center of her head. An attendant was assisting behind him. Friend "B" was sitting with her, but had not smoked anything. Sensitive to energies nonetheless, "B" was able to see the operation as it was being performed, and talked to "A" as it was happening. "B" said they were installing an antenna that would 1) help with extra-dimensional communications and 2) amplify intentions and synchronicities. "B" said that he had had a similar installation done previously.
"The real secret of magic is that the world is made of words, and that if you know the words that the world is made of, you can make of it whatever you wish." - Terence McKenna

geminigirl
#23 Posted : 10/16/2019 7:26:52 AM
DMT-Nexus member

My first ever trip on DMT lasted under probably 3 minutes. I was half conscious, so I didn't break through.

From the middle to the end of my trip, I felt like I was strapped down by dark flowy screens. The background was colorful, a gradient of solid colors blended together. I feel like I saw shadowy figures surrounding me, their faces looking sort of down at me.

The reason I felt like I was on an operating table is because I felt like they were poking me. It felt like a needle piercing into my forehead, a little off from where my 3rd eye would typically be. Accompanying that forehead poke, there was a very bright green light, like maybe the needle was a cone with light concentrated in the center of it. Also, my throat felt pierced and closed off, like maybe I was choking. That may just be from the effects of the stinging vapor though.

I am brand new to psychedlics and psychedlic experineces. I have never heard of the operating table experience, so to find that others have used the terms "operating table" to describe their trip, elates me. I'm extra curious now about why we experienced that.

I should add, my main attitude towards this scenario was annoyance. Like it was pesty that I was stuck there, and they were messing with my forehead. I felt like maybe they were trying to poke through my 3rd eye, except the poke was more towards the left of my forehead. I do have a tiny scar there from when I scratched at chicken pox when I was little, though. I doubt that's related.

geminigirl
#24 Posted : 10/16/2019 7:29:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Kookaburra wrote:
She could see a man operating with a long needle, doing something to a point of light in the center of her head.

OMG. That is eerily similar to what I felt!! Weird!! I didn't even read your post until after I posted mine. Installing an antenae?! Damn.

SpaceGandalf
#25 Posted : 10/16/2019 12:06:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The human mind works through metaphors, it compares and connects ideas and objects. This metaphorical function is the basis of language that we use to understand the world around us - eg. The word “tree” is a metaphor for an actual tree. The complex functioning of the human mind leads us to create systems of compound concepts in order to systematise our experience.

Wether you believe DMT experiences are “real” or “imagined”, they will still be subject to metaphorical perception and understanding.

In direct analysis of “being operated on” experiences, this understanding can be applied - what could an “operation” be a metaphor for? It is quite common for people that have experienced these types of trips to interpret them as “healing” experiences. This is certainly understandable, as we would naturally associate an operation with the medical treatment of some form of ill health. However I would propose that there is possibly a deeper underlying meaning - transformation. To be operated on means that something is directly being changed about oneself.

SpaceGandalf
#26 Posted : 10/16/2019 12:25:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

geminigirl wrote:
Kookaburra wrote:
She could see a man operating with a long needle, doing something to a point of light in the center of her head.

OMG. That is eerily similar to what I felt!! Weird!! I didn't even read your post until after I posted mine. Installing an antenae?! Damn.

Hi geminigirl, you possibly already know this, but not only was the post you were referring to very old, but kookaburra hasn’t been on this site since 2015 - you can see this under the avatar. I thought I should point this out as your post was very conversational, as if you might get a response from them. (I hope you don’t feel like I’m treating you like a dumbass or something, it’s just sometimes we can miss things right in front of us).

In your first post you described your experience as being “negative”. Here that seemed less the case, but it seems like perhaps you felt not just an annoyed and that it was perhaps “against your will”. Perhaps you might like to describe some of your thoughts and feelings about this?

There are lots of experience reports on psychedelics, not just involving operations, that revolve around “third eye openings”.

Some advice if you chose to do DMT again: when I had my DMT experience I had it filmed. By the time I decided to write down my experience report I had sublimated/forgotten a lot of what had happened. By watching back the video of what I was doing IRL, as I was writing my report, I was able to recover virtually everything I had forgotten. You may find this technique helpful. You can do it solo by just placing a camera somewhere it can capture everything - it doesn’t have to be a high quality piece of footage, just something to remind you of the sequencing of events.

A last note; you may want to pay attention to your dream states more carefully, including what you feel like just after you wake from a dream.

geminigirl
#27 Posted : 10/16/2019 11:27:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SpaceGandalf wrote:

Hi geminigirl, you possibly already know this, but not only was the post you were referring to very old, but kookaburra hasn’t been on this site since 2015 - you can see this under the avatar. I thought I should point this out as your post was very conversational, as if you might get a response from them. (I hope you don’t feel like I’m treating you like a dumbass or something, it’s just sometimes we can miss things right in front of us).

I saw, thanks! =) I just wanted to add to the overall conversation of the thread. I'm also being a bit more expressive to add more authenticity to the feeling of my response.

SpaceGandalf wrote:

In your first post you described your experience as being “negative”.

I think the fact that others have identified these "aliens" and "greys" make me feel less... isolated about the experience. I would say the first minute of my trip had a more heightened negative feel about it (feeling was of that being lost at a scary amusement park, like a trick was going to be played on me, black fractal smoke around me)

SpaceGandalf wrote:

Here that seemed less the case, but it seems like perhaps you felt not just an annoyed and that it was perhaps “against your will”. Perhaps you might like to describe some of your thoughts and feelings about this?

The notion of it feeling like an operating table came to me about 15 mins after the trip as I was trying to remember everything, so there wasn't quite the awareness of "against my will" as more of "what's going on...". I was unable to tell if they were good or ill intent, or if they were beings at all. The thought of annoyance is more like "If this piercing on my body and forehead has to do with these shadowy shapes, I'd VERY much like to know WHY. It's uncomfortable."

SpaceGandalf wrote:

There are lots of experience reports on psychedelics, not just involving operations, that revolve around “third eye openings”.

I'm understanding now that 3rd eye experiences are actually quite common, hah! Or even the operating table/needle in forehead experience is common. If it has to do with mirroring our subconscious back at us, I could see that as being a potential explanation. In a way, I wanted to observe what I would observe. I've also wondered if my 3rd eye could be opened.

SpaceGandalf wrote:

Some advice if you chose to do DMT again: when I had my DMT experience I had it filmed. By the time I decided to write down my experience report I had sublimated/forgotten a lot of what had happened. By watching back the video of what I was doing IRL, as I was writing my report, I was able to recover virtually everything I had forgotten. You may find this technique helpful. You can do it solo by just placing a camera somewhere it can capture everything - it doesn’t have to be a high quality piece of footage, just something to remind you of the sequencing of events.

A last note; you may want to pay attention to your dream states more carefully, including what you feel like just after you wake from a dream.

Good tip! I actually have recorded this entire experience, and I'm glad that I did even though it feels cringy. Definitely, merely speaking aloud and trying to describe what I saw helped me remember it. I'm way more interested in my sleep/dream state, after this experience, so, yeah!

geminigirl
#28 Posted : 10/16/2019 11:51:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

SpaceGandalf wrote:
Wether you believe DMT experiences are “real” or “imagined”, they will still be subject to metaphorical perception and understanding.

You make a very good point - someone's experience will be filtered through their subconscious and personal interpetations.

SpaceGandalf wrote:

In direct analysis of “being operated on” experiences, this understanding can be applied - what could an “operation” be a metaphor for? It is quite common for people that have experienced these types of trips to interpret them as “healing” experiences. This is certainly understandable, as we would naturally associate an operation with the medical treatment of some form of ill health. However I would propose that there is possibly a deeper underlying meaning - transformation. To be operated on means that something is directly being changed about oneself.

Heh, yeah tbh, I err on the side of caution a bit, and would have leaned towards the "operation" being more like... a kid poking at a frog with a stick or an experiment. I didn't perceive it to be healing. I do, however, wonder if they were trying to break through my 3rd eye, as I've been keen to experience, but that also induces fear, as I'm slightly concerned I won't be able to interpret what the 3rd eye is capable of perceiving.

SpaceGandalf
#29 Posted : 10/17/2019 12:50:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

geminigirl wrote:
I would say the first minute of my trip had a more heightened negative feel about it (feeling was of that being lost at a scary amusement park, like a trick was going to be played on me, black fractal smoke around me)

I think you can consider yourself luck - from my experience with psychedelics and reading lots of reports, initial negative feelings can overwhelm the whole experience. DMT is without doubt the most powerful psychedelic out there and you certainly feel the full force of that in the opening moments, it can be very intimidating.
That you used the phrase “scary amusement park” is very interesting. It’s a very common theme in DMT experiences.

geminigirl wrote:
The notion of it feeling like an operating table came to me about 15 mins after the trip as I was trying to remember everything

Post rationalisation of psychedelic trips can be a tricky thing. It’s an integral part of understanding and assimilating the experience, IMHO I’ve learnt a lot more from this process that the trips themselves. However, memory is a funny thing, the brain can completely reorganise them into something they weren’t. I highly recommend trying to write out a detailed account, and as suggested using your recording to help. Writing it is a really good way to do this as you will find you are much more focused on the description than you are when talking about it, which may help unlock things. You don’t have to share this with anyone, but it should help you better understand what happened.

I do wonder what you mean by 15 minutes after. It’s alway best to use the time you inhaled as T=0, as it is not really distinct at what point you consider the trip to have ended.

geminigirl wrote:
I'm understanding now that 3rd eye experiences are actually quite common, hah! Or even the operating table/needle in forehead experience is common. If it has to do with mirroring our subconscious back at us, I could see that as being a potential explanation. In a way, I wanted to observe what I would observe. I've also wondered if my 3rd eye could be opened.

I have long been interested in and studied subjects surrounding the “3rd eye”. The chakra system has long been specifically intriguing to me. While it might sound like strange woo woo to many, the chakra system does actually align to the human endocrine system. The ajna chakra, also called the third eye chakra, has been related to the pineal gland. In the saktipat initiation ritual, where spiritual energy is transferred to the initiate by the guru, they are touched in the spot you refer to. It is also notable that the pineal gland converts serotonin into melatonin, molecules that are very similar to DMT. The fact that the experience of DMT first being used by you, and entering your brain, might be interpreted this way by your mind has a certain logic to it.

SpaceGandalf
#30 Posted : 10/17/2019 1:04:29 AM

DMT-Nexus member

geminigirl wrote:

Heh, yeah tbh, I err on the side of caution a bit, and would have leaned towards the "operation" being more like... a kid poking at a frog with a stick or an experiment. I didn't perceive it to be healing. I do, however, wonder if they were trying to break through my 3rd eye, as I've been keen to experience, but that also induces fear, as I'm slightly concerned I won't be able to interpret what the 3rd eye is capable of perceiving.

I feel I must be honest. My DMT experience felt incredibly malevolent. I really don’t want to be Mr Negative or put peoples thoughts and perceptions on a negative path, I really don’t, but I do think it’s important I’m honest. When you say it felt like being a frog getting poked with a stick, well I can’t simply try to put a positive spin on things when I had such a harsh experience myself. Glob knows my own ego/mind put a ridiculously positive spin on it until I sat down, wrote it out and really remembered exactly what happened. Sorry if that’s not what you want or need to hear.

geminigirl
#31 Posted : 10/17/2019 6:13:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

SpaceGandalf wrote:
I really don’t want to be Mr Negative or put peoples thoughts and perceptions on a negative path, I really don’t, but I do think it’s important I’m honest. When you say it felt like being a frog getting poked with a stick, well I can’t simply try to put a positive spin on things when I had such a harsh experience myself.

I think it's great that you can be honest, and I definitely don't see you as being Mr Negative when you do so. I read the account you wrote. I'm sure everyone would agree upon that the more honest you are, the better. It's probably crucial to be aware of your true feelings, because it's those feelings that speak to and inform us most, especially compared to our rationalizing brain.

Smile I absolutely do not expect anyone to put a positive spin on their experience, please don't assume I do.

If you'd like to talk more about the harsh experience you've had, feel free to PM me.

Psilosopher?
#32 Posted : 10/17/2019 6:19:56 AM

Don't Panic

The harsh experiences have always been positively challenging for me. However, not everyone will respond the same way to the same type of trip. I like bad trips, so everyone will react to their own trip in their own way.

When it comes to the OP, every time i've been operated on, or dosed up people who were subsequently operated on, it was always with benevolent entities. They wanted to help unlock our potential. The one time that a malevolent entity was "operating" on me, it was more like torture. During the trip, it is absolutely terrible, the worst thing i've ever experienced in my life. But when you come out of it, it knocks some sense into you, and you somehow end up wiser. It's hard to fully describe.
"A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools."

twitchy
#33 Posted : 10/17/2019 7:37:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

twofourtwo wrote:
The last time I took mushrooms I was lying on the floor, unable to make sense of what was happening, I only recall a lot of déja vu experiences and curiously, a lot of brain zaps (the sensation of an electric shock in your brain. It doesn't hurt but it's accompanied by an incredibly loud bang, it's a really strange sensation).

I don't recall any entities (but my trips haven't been very visual lately), but afterwards, when I was able to stand up again and conceptually grasp my surroundings, I felt very 'energetically balanced' for want of a less vague term, and I had the distinct feeling that someone had been doing something very beneficial to me (and my brain), and I thanked 'them' aloud for it.

MomentOfTruth wrote:
I sort of blinked him away and opened my eyes before he could harvest any organs though

Sounds like a sane thing to do Big grin

I contacted, well let's say I tried to contact, someone who was shot and killed once while I was on a potent AYA. I'm pretty sure it worked as he showed up as a crystalline being and introduced himself as that person, and was apparently not terribly happy with being contacted and was still very angry about his untimely death. Long story short, I got a couple of those 'brain zaps' intermittently for a couple of months after the experience and they were exactly like loud gun shots from behind me. It scared the absolute crap out of me and to this day I hesitate to try to contact anyone specific on the other side over it. I've had the 'brain zaps' experience many times and I attribute to heavy psych usage in my youth, but this was ridiculous.
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

SpaceGandalf
#34 Posted : 10/20/2019 1:10:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

geminigirl wrote:

I think it's great that you can be honest, and I definitely don't see you as being Mr Negative when you do so. I read the account you wrote. I'm sure everyone would agree upon that the more honest you are, the better. It's probably crucial to be aware of your true feelings, because it's those feelings that speak to and inform us most, especially compared to our rationalizing brain.

Smile I absolutely do not expect anyone to put a positive spin on their experience, please don't assume I do.

If you'd like to talk more about the harsh experience you've had, feel free to PM me.

Thank you, your offer of support is very kind! You words do you great credit.

As a father I have become far more aware of the impact of my words and actions have on others. I have long felt a duty to other people, to try and help those I come in contact with. I certainly wouldn’t want to put bad thoughts into people’s heads when they’re going to be doing psychedelics - I’ve certainly come across a lot of toxic bullshit in the last few days, from sources outside the nexus.

I’ve been so worried about “poisoning the well” when perhaps I should be more concerned about warning people there might be poison already in the well.

The reality is - I don’t know shit - but this is the place honesty takes me; The presence I encountered was malevolent. That place is a bad place, and I’ve been there before on K. I’ve been trying to find positive approaches to it, but I’ve just been trying to deceive myself. I think the big problem I had was giving too much importance to it, and I was in spiritual crisis because I had no “faith” to lean on or call upon.

I realise now though that I was probably wrong. That presence clearly wanted me to feel intimidated. However only one of two possibilities happened, either a) I was able with my own will to bring the peak experience to a grinding halt, or b) that presence did not want me in that realm. Ultimately I think I grossly overestimated what I met and equally underestimated myself. I actually coped really well in the experience and stayed really very calm. My overwhelming opinion of it was disappointment, my first though there was “oh, is that all this is”.

PREV12