We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
An acceptable modification to 69ron's d-Limonene tek? Options

iamdave
#1 Posted : 10/14/2019 5:13:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Is there any reason why the pulls with orange oil can't be combined and separated together all at once rather than separating each one individually as described in the tek? My thought was that the amount of vinegar could just be multiplied by the number of washes (in my case, 2) and then I would do my 2-3 separations. I've always done it by-the-book in the past but this time I combined the two pulls without thinking Rolling eyes
I figure it's fine but wanted to be sure.

Thanks! Big grin
It seems to me immensely unlikely that mind is a mere by-product of matter. For if my mental processes are determined wholly by the motions of atoms in my brain I have no reason to suppose that my beliefs are true. They may be sound chemically, but that does not make them sound logically. And hence I have no reason for supposing my brain to be composed of atoms.
--JBS Haldane

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Quetzal7
#2 Posted : 10/15/2019 8:19:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sure, why not
the backsalting beetween each pull allow you to reuse the same solvent though. I personally make only one vinegar wash beetween each pull, as anyway it's going back in ; and only 2 or 3 wash at the end of the batch

iamdave
#3 Posted : 10/19/2019 11:37:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks! Very happy
It seems to me immensely unlikely that mind is a mere by-product of matter. For if my mental processes are determined wholly by the motions of atoms in my brain I have no reason to suppose that my beliefs are true. They may be sound chemically, but that does not make them sound logically. And hence I have no reason for supposing my brain to be composed of atoms.
--JBS Haldane