We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Traveler used extracted DMT with aya Options

The Traveler
#1 Posted : 1/1/2007 11:29:16 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

This last time I did aya I did it in a special way thanks to advice from this forum.

I boiled down only 1.5g of rue down to a very little amount to drink. This because the nausea always kept kreeping up on me and took something away from my experience. But not this time. I have also extracted DMT from 300g of MHRB, about 2,5g. So, there I was, with a small glass of rue and drank it down. I waited 15 minutes and then I made a brew with 130mg of DMT together with some 7up-a-like. I warmed it to desolve the DMT easier in it. I drank the not so charming tasting potion and went back to my living room and started laying on my couch.

This time I didn't want the neightbours with their terrible loud kid to disturb me on my aya experience and put some earplugs in, this turned out te be a VERY WRONG MOVE! After about some time (I can't recall the exact time) the DMT kicked in, it first started ok but after a while it was starting to come on to me like a crazy wall of boiling pits of sewage, I started to relaxe as I was used to in the other aya journeys I took and completely gave me away to the experience. However, the experience didn't stop to be cruel on me and I started to get into a bad trip, I opened my eyes to see if that would help but it didn't, it made things worse, I also tried to pull my fingers through my hair to soothe myself but it was like an ocean riding the already bad vibes in my head. Because I didn't vomit I knew I was into it for a while and there was no escaping, for a moment I thought about calling the neighbours for help (wouldn't that be embarassing?) but decided that it wouldn't help at all and only make things worse.

Then, while I was kerming on the couch waiting for salvation it happened: my loyal cat with which I have a special relation for years jumped on the couch and made a loud purr, it was that moment I realised I had to take out the earplugs and did, the cat saved me! The loud noise in my head disapeared quickly and things got much, yes much better. Finaly there was relief.

I saw a yellow river with some dark/brown human like beings on it, hunters who had a living of there own, I lived their lives and passed out, there were a lot of moments I passed in and out of consiousness after living anothers live, I must have lived many. In the meantime some entities apeared, I couldn't see them only feel them and they told me to have more respect for the aya and this is what I would get if I wasn't respectfull, I promised to behave better and it was like they knew I wasn't, I would try to but I just couldn't behave better, that's what makes me.

Then I got really awake again and went into the phase of the colourfull caleidoscope of DMT and cried a lot about my past and things that were not rightfull that happened, in the meantime my beloved cat had nested herself somehow between my legs and purred like she was really, rally happy, I touched here skin and it was the softest thing I've ever felt and could feel she was really font of me, honoust like only animals can be. After a while I felt like my soul was getting into my body again and had to get used to it. That was the moment I wondered how it would be if the fingers of both hands would touch and slowly moved the top of my fingers closer. when they finaly hit it was like some orgasm was rolling throuth my body and I laughed out loudly and tried to do it again and again, every time with this special feeling. Then after some time it began to completely wear of and I decided to contact a good friend of my to go to the pub and discuss all what happened. The whole time in the pub I still felt spiritual and special.

The next day I had a sense of ego-loss, it felt like my heart was broken and I kept feeling this the whole day, the next day it was a good as gone. So far this was my most intense aya experience and I'm afraid of doing the next one but it will come, no doubt about it.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Noman
#2 Posted : 1/2/2007 12:54:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Great report Traveler. Glad you two are getting on so well.

Tribal Dreamings
#3 Posted : 1/2/2007 11:14:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

good one traveller! makes me want to get a cat! Very happy
'..with the cold sudden fury of a devine messenger...'

The Traveler
#4 Posted : 1/3/2007 12:57:41 AM

"No, seriously"

Yeah, me and my cat are one happy couple. I'll post a picture of her as soon as I've got time to pick a nice one out. Thank you for your replies.

Noman
#5 Posted : 1/3/2007 8:02:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Cats are great to have around when you're tripping - except when they look at the wall, hiss, and hide under the bed. Shocked Mine has learned to fuck with me.

The Traveler
#6 Posted : 1/3/2007 7:24:28 PM

"No, seriously"

[quote:590a98f572="Noman"]Cats are great to have around when you're tripping - except when they look at the wall, hiss, and hide under the bed. Shocked Mine has learned to fuck with me.[/quote:590a98f572] LOL, must be hell from time to time. While laying under a blancet during me trippin my cat did react to trails that my hands left behind while moving them slowly through the air. It seemed to scare here a little but positive thinking about some relaxed things calmed her down immediatly. BTW, here is a nice picture of her: http://www.moonbase69.nl/images/forum/Buffer.JPG

Noman
#7 Posted : 1/5/2007 8:19:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice. Here's mine: [imgVery happy11368f474]http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/8329/spookqf5.jpg[/imgVery happy11368f474]

The Traveler
#8 Posted : 1/5/2007 10:38:51 AM

"No, seriously"

Aahw, what a cutie. Although she looks a like a little mindfragger indeed. Pleased What's its name?

Noman
#9 Posted : 1/7/2007 5:16:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That's Spook. He's been my tripsitter for a lot of years now.

The Traveler
#10 Posted : 1/7/2007 7:18:04 AM

"No, seriously"

Ah, she's a he. Pleased And for a lot of years even? Amazing beings those cats....

DMTripper
#11 Posted : 1/14/2007 10:24:19 PM

John Murdoch IV

Good post, Thanx. The beginning of your trip reminded me of my last mushroom trip 2 years ago. I took way to much and my whole trip I was just fighting the intensity. But on another trip my sisters cat was around and it was so amazing to observe him and I totally understood his reality Very happy hahah. I think cat's are always tripping on something while not sleeping. I just love those creatures. But I have one question to The Traveller: How long did your trip last?
––––––

DMTripper is a fictional character therefore everything he says here must be fiction.
I mean, who really believes there is such a place as Hyperspace!!

The Traveler
#12 Posted : 1/14/2007 11:42:14 PM

"No, seriously"

[quoteVery happy18413d3aa="DMTripper"]But I have one question to The Traveller: How long did your trip last?[/quoteVery happy18413d3aa] Hello DMTripper, thanx for your comments. With 1.5g of rue the trip lasted about 2 hours, the intense part was probably something from 1/2 an hour to 3/4 of an hour. After that 2 hours I still felt a little euphoric stuff going on but I was sober enough to go to the local pub to talk with a good friend of mine about the experience. Pleased Last week I wanted to take a trip with only 1g of rue but for some reason my sister wiped out my dads harddrive and reinstalled XP over it again so I had to come to the rescue and retrieve the lost files, so no trip for me. Rolling eyes