We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
How much law enforcement is involved with the Nexus? Options

Chimp Z
#1 Posted : 9/24/2019 6:16:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Just have felt most are not to be trusted on this site.
I have considered revoking all information I have donated
as it could be in the wrong hands.
Sometimes I feel manipulated...
Anyone else consider that there might be traps to lure in
eager-to-share friendly people?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

dragonrider
#2 Posted : 9/24/2019 8:46:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

No. Never felt unsafe here.

There are some rules to prevent exactly the kind of situations you describe here, from happening. If you play by those rules, then being here is about as safe as it gets.

That is ofcourse if you don't do things outside of this place that might atract LEO's attention anyway.

Metta-Morpheus
#3 Posted : 9/24/2019 12:40:49 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Nothing illegal about sharing knowledge. There aren’t thought police (yetCrying or very sad ). Like dragon rider said, just follow the rules and you should be groovy.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Metta-Morpheus
#4 Posted : 9/24/2019 12:50:16 PM

ModeratorSenior Member

Also, this is a trap. Dragon and I are both 5-0.

Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

endlessness
#5 Posted : 9/24/2019 2:44:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

It is against our rules to share personally identifying information, for starters, so even if you post about illegal activities, nobody can tie that to your real self. If you did post personal info like email, address, name or whatever, just edit your post to remove that part.

As for law enforcement having access to the servers, ip´s and what not, chances are pretty much null. We are lucky our admin is not a normal admin but also an it/security expert, and he takes many steps to make sure that even if the servers were accessed by law enforcement, they still wouldnt break the cryptography. Maybe social engineering or something similar would be one way to get caught if one was unlucky to be a target and was not careful and started exchanging pms or putting some personal info one shouldnt, but that´s one´s own responsibility, has nothing to do with the Nexus itself, and its not hard to take some basic precautions to prevent that.

There is some more info in our security subforum, where trav has posted in a few of the stickies or other threads about some of the measures he takes to protect us here. In that subforum there are also a lot of tips on how to be safer online in general

Lastly, you gotta consider that law enforcement has priorities, they cannot target every single person in every single forum talking about doing some drug or other. Plus its against the rules here to talk about buying/selling, it´s against the rules to be talking about commercial-scale extractions, etc.. So many things that make it so we are just very very small fish, just simple users, it makes our forum not call attention, as compared to a lot of other forums out there.

Nothing is impossible I guess but I´d think the chances of anybody getting caught strictly from posts they made on the Nexus, if they followed our rules, are very very close to 0.

(Or... all the mods and admin are illuminatis and the interpol are on our payroll, and we sacrifice one nexian a month to the police so we can continue harvesting pineals for our New World Order takeover plan Twisted Evil )

Metta-Morpheus
#6 Posted : 9/24/2019 3:24:37 PM

ModeratorSenior Member

Oh my lanta. I had no idea it went so deep. Are you a Rothschild endless? Is that where you got your screen name inspiration?

TalkingGarden
#7 Posted : 9/24/2019 4:29:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeh PLUS most of us don't actually use dmt YOU WOULD HAVE TO BE NUTS FOR THAT!! HAHAHA

Seriously tho what endlessness said about priorities is true. As long as your not running around handing out "gifts" to your whole town and keep things private your pritty good. I know most of the country right now is FLOODED with a heroin epidemic! And well I can say a heroin addict will DO ANYTHING to get more if he/she is in withdrawal. Hence they will hurt or rob people in the blink of a eye! When was the last time you heard of someone committing a SERIOUS or violent crime for a psychedelic? Not very often we are mostly loving caring people. And well like I said LE kinda got their hands full with "more important fish"

RoundAbout
#8 Posted : 9/24/2019 4:30:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'd be more concerned about being logged into my account when law enforcement or border control accessed my phone or laptop. US border control (and some other countries) can take your device and demand to have its password.

Tony6Strings
#9 Posted : 9/24/2019 6:18:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I'm having visions in my mind of police trolling the Nexus to try and bust folks, and they end up turning on and smoalking moar and experience true change inside. One can dream.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

DreadedShaman
#10 Posted : 9/24/2019 6:45:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
I'm having visions in my mind of police trolling the Nexus to try and bust folks, and they end up turning on and smoalking moar and experience true change inside. One can dream.

LOL'd

I also imagine it this way xD

Achilles
#11 Posted : 9/24/2019 7:13:50 PM

I is the obstacle.

I think op is just a little paranoid fellas. Nobodies after you brotha and if you listened to endlessness your paranoia should be soothed. Follow the rules in and outside the nexus and I promise nobody’s gonna waste their time and resources trying to bust some guy trying to do their thing and not bother no one. Unless your some sort of psychedelic Tony Montana your good Thumbs up
This guys ego ^

Metta-Morpheus
#12 Posted : 9/24/2019 10:09:19 PM

ModeratorSenior Member

Say hello to my GVG!

FranLover
#13 Posted : 9/25/2019 3:58:09 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

--What you in here for?
--I killed a man with my bare hands. You?
--I was talking bout smoking DMT on a forum
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Metta-Morpheus
#14 Posted : 9/25/2019 4:33:26 PM

ModeratorSenior Member

Fran- that quote makes me think of this time back in high school. I got caught smoking weed during some free time. They said I had to go to a substance abuse program or I would get expelled. First day for intros you said your name and why you were there.

This girl before me: I got drunk and high on pills, stole my parents car and crashed it in a ditch.
Dude before me: I crashed my car and got a dui.
Me: Uhhh.. me and my buddy smoked some weed.

That was a fun 4 weeks Big grin

Spiralout
#15 Posted : 9/26/2019 6:26:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

As End elaborated on and others have mentioned; you have nothing to worry about as long as you are using common sense. If you are acting in a way that could get you in to trouble in other area of life, either on the internet (think facebook) , or in real life, then that could be a concern. But the nexus, if you are not giving out personal information (which is against the rules) , is as secure as it gets.

Like endlessness said, the administrator here is extremely adept in all things computers and internet. This site is very , very secure and non of the people running it want to no who you are ( in fact the opposite; thus the rules regarding not sharing personal information).

On top of all this, Law enforcement have much bigger fish to fry... Psychedelics are really , really low on the list of things they are concerned about... It's 2019. All, or most , of these substances should be legal to some extent or another, in most countries, within the next few years.

vovin
#16 Posted : 9/27/2019 2:59:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Prototype and Design Engineer amongst other things, Craftsman

As a notable person in the DMT community if they were going to come for someone it would probably be someone like me. Fact is psychedelic users are not high on the list of people they are going to actively go after.

I definitely encourage everyone to take some basic precautions. But in our society they pretty much track everything you do. If they wanted to get you it would be nothing for them to do so. But do you really think they are going to spend tens of thousands of dollars to lock up some person who is doing DMT to explore spiritual enlightenment? Such a thing would cost a lot, not make good news headlines and could possibly fail. There are a few people here that know exactly what my name is. I invented one of the first teks to make DMT. If they wanted someone to lock up and make a show of their efforts it would be me or someone like me. However; I dont say this as a license to get stupid with things, and that is coming from a guy who was tripping hard on changa while be interviewed by the local news once.

Now selling psychedelics ie drug trafficking is another matter entirely. They could get bragging rights for shutting down a ring. A lot of law enforcement is making a show of things. They use busts to incite fear and deterr. They do not have the money or resources to go after every single criminal. They go after the big ones and hope that it will instill fear in others.
If you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing.

benzyme
#17 Posted : 9/27/2019 5:55:08 AM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

never buy bulk, that's a good way of attracting unwanted attention..and don't get greedy, that just attracts bad karma.
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Cactus Man
#18 Posted : 10/19/2019 12:08:15 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Never share anything you can't feel comfortable sharing. Simple as that.