We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Brainbow Options

twitchy
#1 Posted : 9/5/2019 3:28:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

'Brainbow' Google Image Search... look familiar? Shocked

I was trying to find out, or at least to better understand, what causes all the bizzare polarizations and rainbowing effects that are often experienced in the other realms and came across some images which I immediately recognized, which lead me to the term 'brainbow', and thought I'd share it with the group. The resemblance is absolutely uncanny...

Quote:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brainbow
Brainbow is a process by which individual neurons in the brain can be distinguished from neighboring neurons using fluorescent proteins.

This technique for brain imaging is way beyond my pay grade, so it may be a stretch but the similarities are so striking that it leads to think that there has to be some connection here. Is it possible that we are we literally tooling about in our own neurons at some microscopic level?
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Metta-Morpheus
#2 Posted : 9/5/2019 4:41:30 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Whoa! That’s nuts. It is beautiful, and so familiar.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

twitchy
#3 Posted : 9/5/2019 4:59:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, there has to be some connection there, but I didn't really understand the method well enough to really contemplate what that connection could be but it's too similar to ignore for sure. Maybe there's a piece to the puzzle in this... for some odd reason it reminded me of a book I read when I was young called 'A Wrinkle in Time' by Madeleine L'Engle.
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

TalkingGarden
#4 Posted : 9/24/2019 12:43:20 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Maybe at certain doses we can litterly see and map our neurons...throw out all the scanners and just get a pipe! LOL wouldnt that be nice! Big grin

twitchy
#5 Posted : 9/24/2019 7:55:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

TalkingGarden wrote:
Maybe at certain doses we can litterly see and map our neurons...throw out all the scanners and just get a pipe! LOL wouldnt that be nice! Big grin

That actually occurred to me during one particularly visual experience and I had the sensation of moving through my own digestive tract. For a moment I got the sense that I was seeing tryptamine molecules on their level and it kind gave me a nostalgic chill when I read your response. If you've ever seen oxidized bismuth, it really seems to resemble this effect.
https://nanografi.com/pr...ed_images/bi-crystal.jpg is a great example.

TalkingGarden
#6 Posted : 9/24/2019 9:29:52 PM
DMT-Nexus member

that picture is awesome never seen anything like that!

It is a nice idea and would be a amazing discovery if it ever proved true! It would be just another example of the answers being within us all along.

Metta-Morpheus
#7 Posted : 9/24/2019 10:06:16 PM

ModeratorSenior Member

Bismuth is a lot of fun to play with. I found some similar concepts between bismuth crystals and spice crystals. (Slower the cooling the bigger the crystal). And the colors it produces, it’s awesome.

Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

twitchy
#8 Posted : 10/17/2019 7:16:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Metta-Morpheus wrote:
Bismuth is a lot of fun to play with. I found some similar concepts between bismuth crystals and spice crystals. (Slower the cooling the bigger the crystal). And the colors it produces, it’s awesome.

Yeah the similarity to bismuth crystals and the metallic sheen the other worlds take on is uncanny. This brainbow thing really struck me as important somehow, but still not sure how or why... Shocked

Metta-Morpheus
#9 Posted : 10/17/2019 12:43:01 PM

ModeratorSenior Member

In hundreds of years when we have the knowledge and technology to prove you right, we will look back in awe at the genius that is twitchy! Einstein probably thought the same thing about space and time for a while. “It’s important, and connected. But I’m just not sure why yet...” -Einstein

Ps, have you played with bismuth or have you just seen the finished crystals?

twitchy
#10 Posted : 10/18/2019 3:28:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Metta-Morpheus wrote:
In hundreds of years when we have the knowledge and technology to prove you right, we will look back in awe at the genius that is twitchy! Einstein probably thought the same thing about space and time for a while. “It’s important, and connected. But I’m just not sure why yet...” -Einstein

Ps, have you played with bismuth or have you just seen the finished crystals?

Never had any on hand, just seen the results and was struck by the similarities to the polarization I've seen in other places.

Metta-Morpheus
#11 Posted : 10/18/2019 10:06:08 PM

ModeratorSenior Member

It’s a lot of fun to melt down and “grow” crystsls with. It’s pretty cheap to buy raw bismuth if you ever want to play with it. Very rewarding when you pull big thumb sized crystals out of it. I would recommend it for a fun afternoon project. Do a few google searches for tips on techniques if u do.

Cactus Man
#12 Posted : 10/19/2019 12:07:11 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Its the "roots and branches" of the "tree of life" Big grin