We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
future hallucinogen equality thread? Options

5 Dimensional Nick
#1 Posted : 4/6/2015 10:53:01 AM

"Full of multiversal flow!"

Having emerged from a k-hole I feel the need to post this thread, as the thoughts of forumers pulsate around my brain.

I'm sure I'm not alone when I feel a kind of prejudice against dissociative experiences in the real world as well as on-line.

why is a k-hole worse than the experience of a person doing too much acid?

why is it better to get thrown about in Hyperspace than to go on an a journey into possibly one's own infinite unconsciousness?

i wonder if this prejudice is down to aesthetics?

people in a k-hole look and act like mentally and/or physically handicapped people don't they?

it is disturbing i grant you. but i feel my own attitudes towards such real handicapped people should be considered before I lay into anyone judging this post.

can't we all hug the tree together? you from hyperspace? me from a k-hole and a "norm" from REALITY?

maybe thats what the fucking tree needs!
"Anonymous around the mouse, hyperspace black ops in my house,
A technical itch you can't ignore, viral like that magic spore,
Laced in life like a blockchain, special characters around my name,
They got game like Nintendo flow, it's always the same you will know,
I can't be pinned down like a Q-Bit, my architecture all neuromorphic,
On the roof if the internet had one, fire escape's fibre optic dragon." Onepacman

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jin
#2 Posted : 4/6/2015 1:37:35 PM

yes

one advantage is

when the urinary bladder is damaged enough

piss will flow more freely on the tree

edit :

one obvious disadvantage is

ketamine addiction could increase the demand for adult diapers ,

illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

null24
#3 Posted : 4/6/2015 3:38:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Gee i don't know, but PHYSICAL DEPENDENCE is just one teeny tiny thing...

Expansion or denial of consciousness may be another, idk.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

5 Dimensional Nick
#4 Posted : 4/6/2015 3:50:33 PM

Jin wrote:
one advantage is

when the urinary bladder is damaged enough

piss will flow more freely on the tree

edit :

one obvious disadvantage is

ketamine addiction could increase the demand for adult diapers ,

this is soooo rare in weekend users. i hate that its promoted as whats going to happen to every k-head. seriously promoing urban "semi-myths", pretty weak.

doing any drug in vast quantities solely, would probably cause a majority of nasty health issues.

go figure.
On the roof if the internet had one, fire escape's fibre optic dragon." Onepacman

5 Dimensional Nick
#5 Posted : 4/6/2015 3:51:32 PM

null24 wrote:
Gee i don't know, but PHYSICAL DEPENDENCE is just one teeny tiny thing...

Expansion or denial of consciousness may be another, idk.

expansion of consciousness is a problem now?

also where is this physically addictive data coming from?

AcaciaConfusedYah
#6 Posted : 4/6/2015 4:05:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expertSenior Member

Hey 5D Nick,

There are people who will favor one thing over another, and find plenty of ways to justify that thing's superiority over something else - even if some of it is subjectivity.

Over all, people tend to err on the side of caution when you are dealing with substances which have a higher potential to form dependancy. DMT has a lower potential to cause any dependancy, which is one of the many reasons why we view it as "more" safe.

I have never done K or MXE, so I have no way to know of its appeal. I wouldn't mind trying it - nothing against it - it has never crossed my path.

I would say: I think equality comes from using ANY drug in a "responsible" manner (i.e. not getting hooked on it, not letting it control your life and lead you down a negative path, not letting it wreck your family, showing the ability to user moderation). People CAN use psyches in irresponsible ways, and it often bites them in the butt! However, it seems that K has a higher potential to be a butt-biter than some of the more discussed/advocated substances.

If you are using it responsibly, then you probably don't need to be to worried if others dislike the stuff. People are going to have their opinions....
Sometimes it's good for a change. Other times it isn't.

5 Dimensional Nick
#7 Posted : 4/6/2015 4:10:32 PM

Thankyou AcaciaConfusedYah. A mature, and informed reply. Agree alot.

Synkromystic
#8 Posted : 4/6/2015 8:46:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The abuse potential for Ketamine is tremendous. I don't deny that it has something amazing to offer, but the tolerance builds SOOOO quick, and it is too easy to keep using and using. One of my friends has been hooked for about 14 years, taking up to 7 grams in one day on occasion. Most of the time he takes 2-3 grams a day, rarely ever stopping. Another friend has been hooked for close to 10, but not as bad as my first friend.

If one had the willpower to only use once a year, and has the desire to thoroughly analyze all facets of ones life, personality, habits, thoughts, emotions, etc, I see it as a great ally....But how many people are willing and able to do that.....hence you've got kids that ruin their lives because of the stuff. That's why there is such a huge stigma against it.

Also, how can you make = 2 substances that are different? Is a chacruna leaf the same as a datura leaf? You can compare and contrast the 2, but to try to make 2 different things equal is a logical absurdity.

5 Dimensional Nick
#9 Posted : 4/6/2015 8:51:13 PM

more good points

Jin
#10 Posted : 4/6/2015 10:39:54 PM

yes

people will do what people want

so why the equality thing

its not like inequality is stopping people from doing ketamine

and what is equality and inequality when it comes to substances

substances are substances

where does equality and inequality fit into this ?

if this is about asking for a special subforum for ketamine , then its something else alltogether

or

is this about seeking justification and support ? and what does that even mean ?

do what is desired , be free ,

illusions !, there are no illusions
there is only that which is the truth

Tryptallmine
#11 Posted : 4/7/2015 12:04:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

5 Dimensional Nick wrote:
Having emerged from a k-hole I feel the need to post this thread, as the thoughts of forumers pulsate around my brain.

I'm sure I'm not alone when I feel a kind of prejudice against dissociative experiences in the real world as well as on-line.

why is it better to get thrown about in Hyperspace than to go on an a journey into possibly one's own infinite unconsciousness?

people in a k-hole look and act like mentally and/or physically handicapped people don't they?

it is disturbing i grant you. but i feel my own attitudes towards such real handicapped people should be considered before I lay into anyone judging this post.

can't we all hug the tree together? you from hyperspace? me from a k-hole and a "norm" from REALITY?

As others have pointed out, I think it's probably more to do with the harmful physiological effects, high addiction potential and overdose scenarios that can be tied to use of Ketamine, Methoxetamine or even Phencyclidine.

I personally don't think there's anything wrong with dissociative drugs and have used them sparingly myself on the odd occasion but they are not my first line of substance choice for exploration of consciousness. I don't think many people get as much out of Ketamine as they do LSD for example, except for say respiratory depression. Cheap shot sorry Pleased

I think the inequality you suggest is more the negative perception or stigma that has been tied to dissociative class drugs over the years. Most people think junky, dirty horse tranquilizer when you talk about Ketamine. Mention LSD and were talking sunshine, rainbows and Woodstock - things even your mother would consider wonderful.

Classic psychedelics might still have some negativity attached to them however people have identified that they are far less harmful for you even in large doses which can't be said for K or MXE.

As far as "can't we all hug trees from different angles". I think that conflict is solely in your own mind. Stop worrying about what others think. The Nexus is the last place that people are going to judge you because you used Ketamine to explore your mind. As long as you do it safely and you aren't harming yourself or others then best wishes to you my friend.

5 Dimensional Nick
#12 Posted : 10/6/2019 1:54:03 AM

Tryptallmine wrote:
5 Dimensional Nick wrote:

As others have pointed out, I think it's probably more to do with the harmful physiological effects, high addiction potential and overdose scenarios that can be tied to use of Ketamine, Methoxetamine or even Phencyclidine.

I personally don't think there's anything wrong with dissociative drugs and have used them sparingly myself on the odd occasion but they are not my first line of substance choice for exploration of consciousness. I don't think many people get as much out of Ketamine as they do LSD for example, except for say respiratory depression. Cheap shot sorry Pleased

I think the inequality you suggest is more the negative perception or stigma that has been tied to dissociative class drugs over the years. Most people think junky, dirty horse tranquilizer when you talk about Ketamine. Mention LSD and were talking sunshine, rainbows and Woodstock - things even your mother would consider wonderful.

Classic psychedelics might still have some negativity attached to them however people have identified that they are far less harmful for you even in large doses which can't be said for K or MXE.

As far as "can't we all hug trees from different angles". I think that conflict is solely in your own mind. Stop worrying about what others think. The Nexus is the last place that people are going to judge you because you used Ketamine to explore your mind. As long as you do it safely and you aren't harming yourself or others then best wishes to you my friend.

thankyou Tryptallmine. this was a post I posted years ago and was a kneejerk reaction to some DMT friends of mine's prejudices. you are on point about the forum. and yes K does have problems if you abuse it. don't take K folks, because i am one of the lucky people who can use once a weekish with no medical problems yet (i'm 38 been doing it since i was 17). it can cause massive unpleasant addiction and physiological problems if done in excess.

HUG TREES STILL (more important than ever before)!

Blessings Nexians

Cactus Man
#13 Posted : 10/18/2019 12:58:35 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Stop

No drug should ever be considered "equal" to another. Every drug is unique but to a greater extent every "class" of drug is unique as well. Ketamine does not reach the same part of the body/mind as LSD or any of the classical entheogen psychedelics. That doesn't invalidate the experiences it gives people, but you should never give anyone the impression they are "equal" or should be viewed in any form of comparable manner with "traditional" or what people call classical psychedelics.