We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV234
Meeting God, Angels, and Gods life Tree!! Is this common?***Brother's First Hand Account Added** Options

Hoobaleenyo
#61 Posted : 10/16/2019 4:00:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Myself can heal and show everyone how to catch their shadow. If anyone is ever in BC Canada and wants to know the truth on everything and be healed and you choose it, we will heal you, even you Franlover can be healed but because of the people you've clipped you will not be allowed on the boat. That was your choice and you failed
Our trueself and the Earth heals,
we keep looking to the sky when it's right under our feet

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

FranLover
#62 Posted : 10/16/2019 4:51:27 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

FranLover attached the following image(s):
68338209_1441563609345010_7559554358388457472_n.jpg (32kb) downloaded 192 time(s).
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

HagRaven13
#63 Posted : 10/16/2019 10:40:26 AM

laughter is the best medicine

OneIsEros wrote:
Nick Sand was an LSD chemist, who created the orange sunshine LSD tabs in the 1960's. He was the one who discovered DMT could be smoked.

Nick Sand probably did more DMT breakthroughs than any human being in world history.

These two articles are the only pieces of literature about DMT that I respect and consider truly insightful. You and your brother should read them, they are relevant to the experience he described.

http://psychedelicfronti...red-world-dmt-nick-sand/

http://psychedelicfronti...-bit-more-dmt-nick-sand/

Just quoting this for future reference, thanks for sharing this link great little read

Loveall
#64 Posted : 10/16/2019 4:30:13 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
"9=6, if I feel like it."
"You what?"
"But.. I can cure cancer."

Do you see why people might find this lacks credibility?

PS Latest bets on the location of Atlantis go with the Richat Structure in Mauritania.

If you're into numbers, check this out:

I got to say that video was thoroughly entertaining. Thank you!
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

twitchy
#65 Posted : 10/17/2019 8:29:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hoobaleenyo wrote:
Myself can heal and show everyone how to catch their shadow. If anyone is ever in BC Canada and wants to know the truth on everything and be healed and you choose it, we will heal you, even you Franlover can be healed but because of the people you've clipped you will not be allowed on the boat. That was your choice and you failed

I'm about as open minded as they come in regards to healing and the like, but if you have some extraordinary method then why all the fustian allusions to such and the messianic grandstanding? None of that is helping your credibility... Spill it if you have something useful unless your fixing to plug a self-help book.
I've met some enlightened folks in my time, healers even, but not one of them ever bragged about it.

"Humility is the foundation of all the other virtues hence, in the soul in which this virtue does not exist there cannot be any other virtue except in mere appearance."
-Aurelius Augustinus
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

Xfce4
#66 Posted : 10/18/2019 2:16:54 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hoobaleenyo

I would like to talk to you. How can I contact you?

Hoobaleenyo
#67 Posted : 10/18/2019 3:00:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

twitchy wrote:
Hoobaleenyo wrote:

I'm about as open minded as they come in regards to healing and the like, but if you have some extraordinary method then why all the fustian allusions to such and the messianic grandstanding? None of that is helping your credibility... Spill it if you have something useful unless your fixing to plug a self-help book.
I've met some enlightened folks in my time, healers even, but not one of them ever bragged about it.

"Humility is the foundation of all the other virtues hence, in the soul in which this virtue does not exist there cannot be any other virtue except in mere appearance."
-Aurelius Augustinus

We all can heal if we learn but myself is not going to tell you how to do that, we have to learn from the inside. Go ask a monk how he got his wisdom or teachings, he won't give you the answer he will tell you the same as me. You have to look within for your answers. Myself cares nothing about credibility, it is everyone's choice to believe or not.

Xfce4
#68 Posted : 10/18/2019 3:31:14 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hoobaleenyo wrote:
twitchy wrote:
Hoobaleenyo wrote:

-Aurelius Augustinus

We all can heal if we learn but myself is not going to tell you how to do that. Myself cares nothing about credibility, it is everyone's choice to believe or not.

How can I contact with you?

Hoobaleenyo
#69 Posted : 10/18/2019 4:52:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Xfce4 wrote:
Hoobaleenyo wrote:
twitchy wrote:
Hoobaleenyo wrote:

-Aurelius Augustinus

We all can heal if we learn but myself is not going to tell you how to do that. Myself cares nothing about credibility, it is everyone's choice to believe or not.

How can I contact with you?

Myself doesn't have a cell phone as they are part of the program. My wife does but myself can't give her number out for everyone to see, there's a hierarchy on the nexus so we can't pm each other until we're made men which means nothing to me. Do you have Instagram? Post your Instagram and myself will message you from my wife's account. Or give me your email

downwardsfromzero
#70 Posted : 10/18/2019 5:12:26 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Hoobaleenyo wrote:
[...]Myself doesn't have a cell phone as they are part of the program. [etc.]

Please take a look at our Attitude Page, it may help you to understand how things operate here, and how best to use this resource in a beneficial way.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Hoobaleenyo
#71 Posted : 10/18/2019 5:28:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Hoobaleenyo wrote:

Please take a look at our Attitude Page, it may help you to understand how things operate here, and how best to use this resource in a beneficial way.

Myself was just stating that myself doesn't have a cell phone because it is part of the program and can't give out my wife's so get a hold of me another way. That's what myself said to someone that wanted me to contact them. Myself was not trying to talk about how we are Controlled. Myself was just telling the truth, not trying to do anything wrong. After that there was no talk about the program. Sorry if myself offended you or did something wrong. Your quote underneath your name is all about the program. What did myself do wrong?

Hoobaleenyo
#72 Posted : 10/18/2019 5:40:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

twitchy wrote:
[quote=Hoobaleenyo]Myself can heal and show everyone how to catch their shadow. If anyone is ever in BC Canada and wants to know the truth on everything and be healed and you choose it, we will heal you, even you Franlover can be healed but because of the people you've clipped you will not be allowed on the boat. That was your choice and you failed

Myself was just telling everyone myself could heal them and myself is a healer. How else would myself be able to tell anyone on hear? If myself doesn't tell them then no one will ever know. All myself wa ts to do is heal. No bragging just telling the truth. Healing didnt come for me from dmt, myself was normal, when myself was given the gift of healing it was 2 years before myself even knew what dmt was and did not consume physcoactive plants except Marijuana.

downwardsfromzero
#73 Posted : 10/18/2019 3:41:10 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Hoobaleenyo wrote:
downwardsfromzero wrote:
Hoobaleenyo wrote:

Myself was just stating that myself doesn't have a cell phone because it is part of the program and can't give out my wife's so get a hold of me another way. That's what myself said to someone that wanted me to contact them. Myself was not trying to talk about how we are Controlled. Myself was just telling the truth, not trying to do anything wrong. After that there was no talk about the program. Sorry if myself offended you or did something wrong. Your quote underneath your name is all about the program. What did myself do wrong?

Please re-read the entire attitude page (particularly points 1.1, 1.4, 2.3, 2.4, 2.5, 2.7 and 2.13), and consider it in light of the somewhat protracted exchange we've all been having in this thread.

We are, in fact, here to help each other.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

#74 Posted : 10/18/2019 8:49:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

This thread's 8 years old lol, and evidently this is going nowhere from the last couple pages.

@Hoobaleenyo

You really need to take a step back, read the pages that were mentioned to you by the other members, and quite possibly take a long break from mind altering substances.

The Traveler
#75 Posted : 10/20/2019 12:55:14 AM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

Hoobaleenyo wrote:
If you ever get a disease that you think cant be cured, send me a private message and myself will heal you or give you what you need to be healed.

Nope, we will not let a delusional person like you take advantage of vulnerable people.

You are hereby removed from the forum.

The Traveler

«PREV234