We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Artifacts and Gifts from the Otherside Options

HypnicJerk
#1 Posted : 10/15/2019 10:24:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Foward

Hello fellow psychonauts, wondering of anyone has had a similar experience to the ones I'm about to describe.

Ive recently taken up to some DMT again, it had been a year, and it did not disappoint. This time around I decided to extract it myself and place it within Ejuice. Glad to be back in the community and looking forward to posting again.

Medusa's Court (11AM- Saba Abraha)

Anyways I had a very interesting experience on my last jump. I've long played with the idea of "what if you could bring back an artifact from the other side or convince an entity to endow you with a 'power'". I held on to this intention as I shifted into the other side.

I've only had one previous experience in Medusa's Court and she would not speak with me I was sent away. This time however I was lead by a steward deep within the ancient structure down narrow halls with high arches. The color scheme was of marsh greens, and smokey blues, and oily black.

We arrived in a back room of sorts an underground and obviously illegitimate business. Two beings resided here both with an air of secrecy and distrust about them. They seemed skeptical of interest in the wares as if I was serious enough in my intention or couldn't handle what they had.

I had a similar experience before, although it was in large city and the items for sale where "things I could never afford". The entities then only had the intention of impressing me and showing off.

Here was different after they were somewhat certain that I was indeed a potential customer they showed me to the store room. In here there "mods", items which could alter fundamental aspects of yourself, divine blessings and powers, along with 'curses' which allowed shapes shifting attributes.

After taking my time to look at all the possible choices I decided on one, i cannot remember only that a staff or spear was involved, and was preparing to purchase it. I'm unsure of the cost but it seemed substantial they repeated questioned if I was sure.

After convincing them of my intent to follow though they offered the staff/spear with an outstretched arm. All I had to do was reach for it...

Reality

I was pulled back to Earth prematurely my partner had just returned and entered the room. It was to late to fold back to the shop and the offer had expired.

Questions

Has anyone else been to "shops", of any kind, on the other side?

Have you been offered anything or attempted to bring back items?

My first jump I was taken to a "surgical room" and altered so I could jump easier. Do u think it's possible that other attributes can be unlocked while on the other side?

"My fate cannot be mastered; it can only be collaborated with and thereby, to some extent, directed. Nor am I the captain of my soul; I am only its noisiest passenger."- Aldous Huxley

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

SpaceGandalf
#2 Posted : 10/16/2019 1:05:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I would be VERY cautious about making any purchases, exchanges or deals on the other side. Considering you canā€™t remember what you were offering in the deal, try to think about what you could possibly have that you could offer them.

There are plenty of stories of men making deals with supernatural beings, you might want to read some...

HypnicJerk
#3 Posted : 10/16/2019 1:26:48 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I was wondering what I offered because I know I'm not dumb enough to sell my soul lol.
"My fate cannot be mastered; it can only be collaborated with and thereby, to some extent, directed. Nor am I the captain of my soul; I am only its noisiest passenger."- Aldous Huxley

SpaceGandalf
#4 Posted : 10/16/2019 1:48:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Glad to see weā€™re on the same page. Iā€™ve got to be upfront and tell you that my first and only DMT trip (done lots of other psyches) seemed to be all about ā€œsomethingā€ wanting my soul. Whatever the presence was it really did seem to be trying to trick me into it. (And fuck knows what it was, could have been my ego/subconscious tricking me into realising what was important to me, could have been the devil, or god, or an inter dimensional trickster just fucking with me, I really donā€™t know). From my perspective I wouldnā€™t recommend doing any deals, and like I said there are LOTS of stories - fairies, goblins, genii and all sorts. Seriously though, what could you possibly give them? Itā€™s not like you could give them 50 bucks there! Surely youā€™re suspicious that itā€™s that bit that you canā€™t remember?

HypnicJerk
#5 Posted : 10/16/2019 2:12:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

See I became quite skeptical of the entities not long after my first few encounters with dmt. I'm also experienced in various psychedelics so when I jump I tend to try to ignore the bright colors and focus on trying to understand where and what everything is. It seems like some of the entities are trying to appear more important or powerful than they actually are. I tend to lean towards NGC_2264's depiction of entities.

I think I'll take your advise and proceed with caution but I wonder if anyone has gotten anything from the other side. Weird thing was the entities weren't pressuring for a deal they were hesitant themselves.

SpaceGandalf
#6 Posted : 10/16/2019 12:34:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for providing that link. Very interesting! Iā€™m only halfway through section 4, but I need to get on with some work. Iā€™ll finish reading it, and I already have some thoughts I would like to discuss, for now though Iā€™ll share my own trip report - https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=91618 (Iā€™m a little apprehensive about sharing it as it seems very negative, but based on the link you posted I think you might be interested)

OneIsEros
#7 Posted : 10/16/2019 4:16:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sounds interesting. Personally I think that low-intention DMT use is possible and its karmic effects will be mirrored.

Regarding ā€œselling your soulā€. I also think that enlightenment is beyond karma, so the resumption of high intention use will, not ā€œget rid of karmaā€, but lead you to a place where the karma is no longer relevant - and that high intention use will still be possible so long as you retain the ability to practice. If you brain damage yourself to the point that you cannot practice then you may be fucked, but this is unlikely.

To give an example: if you murder people (seriously bad karma), I think you can still become enlightened, at which point you may even embrace prison time to pay for the karma which you have transcended but still (at this point willingly) experience and are subject to.

My advice would be to avoid low-intention DMT use from the start. It is frivolous, potentially harmful, and misses the greater possibilities, and is likely to lead to distraction from said possibilities. Nirvana, God, helping sentient beings - whatever more noble target you want to settle for.

Experiments make for fun campfire stories, but if you donā€™t go for the ultimate, then you wind up understanding mere aspects of something far larger and more pertinent to your concern, whether you are aware that concern exists or not.

HypnicJerk
#8 Posted : 10/16/2019 10:00:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for sharing your experience SpaceGandalf. I can't say I have had an experience like that, the only non friendly entities I've met were only rude or indifferent to my presence. The only negative experience I had was getting stuck in a loop while on ayahuasca but that I found to be important.

After giving more thought to my experience I actually realized I knew the entities the appear in many of my jumps like in "6th Sip it Slow" I was in a shop there too.

These two don't seem malevolent in any way they travel from place to place collecting things while I tag along. I'll have to figure out what they want before I go any further.

In my experience what entities find valuable is how you perceive them and validation of their egos. It seems that having followers that believe in them and their power is vital for them to maintain their position. This is likely why they tend to put on a show for us when we arrive in their relm. After all power resides in the minds of the subjugated.

SpaceGandalf
#9 Posted : 10/17/2019 1:59:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

HypnicJerk wrote:
In my experience what entities find valuable is how you perceive them and validation of their egos. It seems that having followers that believe in them and their power is vital for them to maintain their position. This is likely why they tend to put on a show for us when we arrive in their relm. After all power resides in the minds of the subjugated.

Well mother fucking BOOM!

Thereā€™s something Iā€™ve been thinking about for a few days, I want to write a thread about it - there are two main schools of thought about hyperspace. A) itā€™s all just a hallucination, the product of molecules bouncing around in our brain, nothing more than just the product of our imagination. B) that hyperspace is objectively real, that psychedelic substances allow us to see into this other space/dimension.

What if thereā€™s a third option, one where they are both right. What if our thoughts/consciousness creates and sustains hyperspace and these entities feed off our attention/emotions. This would certainly fit with the majority of DMT reports Iā€™ve read!

This certainly brings to mind Carl Jungā€™s collective unconscious and Platoā€™s world of Forms. More than this though - the original Torah/bible was written without vowel sounds or spacing and could be interpreted in different ways, the Kabbalists believed that these other interpretations were not just valid, but revealed deeper secrets. It was widely accepted that an alternative translation of that first line ā€œin the beginning there was godā€ was ā€œin the beginning god was in the headā€.

I donā€™t know if youā€™ve seen Neil Gaimanā€™s ā€œAmerican Godsā€ (if you havenā€™t the book and itā€™s sequel ā€œAnansi Boysā€ are well worth reading first if you havenā€™t) - it envisions a similar idea, a world where gods were created by man, not the other way around, and they are dependent on our worship to sustain and empower them.

Sorry, I feel like Iā€™m rambling. Itā€™s very late here and Iā€™ve got a very early start in the morning. Iā€™ll read your report as soon as I can.

HypnicJerk
#10 Posted : 10/17/2019 5:50:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Isn't that the one of the greatest decisions to be made whether or not to accept hyperspace as real or a hallucination? I try to play off scenarios.

I haven't read those books but definitely will now, that does pose an interesting ideal. That we through collective thought and faith create Gods.

I've long had the suspicion that their world is not much different than ours. Would we not see our technology as magic if we were not familiar with it I mean try to explain streaming and bluetooth to someone in the 90s and it would seem unreal. If you look at our world through the the same eyes you experience the Otherside with it seems equally as absurd and magical at times.

If they draw power from others feeding their ego what if it's unintentional what if we're a character in their equivalent of a game, movie, or book? If it is intentional why do they need power for?

From my experience each planet is a collective being. Humans, animals, plants, and all earth life are life cellular life within the being of "Mother Nature", or Lady Green/Salvia. I wonder if these planetary organisms are competing with each other.

Lady Green who I personally call Willow tends to discourage me from leaving "Earth" on my trips (of any drug). What if God is the collection of earthly life and jumping is us as ambassadors visiting the other "planetary gods"?

Feel like I went off on a tangent lol but I've been pondering this for sometime.

geminigirl
#11 Posted : 10/17/2019 7:48:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I grew up with a lot of stories about spirits who kind of feed off validation or worship. This leads to objects like carved idols that exchange worship for good luck or something like that. I've heard they like to inhabit things that people put their faith in, such as a cross necklace or paintings. There are stories in asia (a place where idols abound) where people perform tricks for $, and some of the tricks involve self-healing. People would cut themselves and heal miraculously. My dad told me these stories, I wish I could find actual accounts of it as evidence.

This honestly leads me to wonder about maybe there being something to a One True God, like a Creator, who gets jealous of human worshipping idols or "false gods".

It's prob better to be safe - steering clear of exchanges of any sort.

HypnicJerk
#12 Posted : 10/18/2019 1:42:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you for your response Geminigirl.

I'll have to look into some of the examples you mentioned. Maybe the symbols and idols act as a receptor for "faith energy" and that energy is transferred from it to the entities.

Exactly! What if our one true god is our collective spirit and by interacting with other entities were "betraying the trust" or lessing the power of Earth's spirit?

In my interactions with Willow, or Mother Nature, she gets jealous easily and doesn't mind when I jump and stay earthbound. When I jump elsewhere is when I feel like I'm doing something wrong. Like a "sneaking out of the house as a kid wrong".

geminigirl
#13 Posted : 11/7/2019 6:57:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Earth collective consciousness and a jealous Mother Earth - sounds mythical! I guess the distinction between Creator-God and Mother-Earth-God is that Creator creates from nothing, and Mother grows/forms.

Growing up, I was always action oriented with quick reflexes. I would say that after I began meditation, I became a lot less hyper relexive? Meditation made me more relaxed, happy-go-lucky, even deliriously so. I definitely felt that I started being in my head more, seeing less with my eyes because I'm trying to focus on the unseen.

I suppose, that's my anecdotal example on how I relate to what you said about power of the "earth spirit."

It seems to me that the journey as a human on this earth/physical realm is a fascinating experience compared to the vastness of the dimensions. It's so duality oriented and binary. There's yes and no, forward and backward, clear lines of distinction here! We get born and we can die! How fascinating. I feel like everything else must shape-shift all the time.

However, I do feel like I've got more to explore...
Hopefully one day I'll have better experiences to contribute with Smile

PsyDuckmonkey
#14 Posted : 11/12/2019 10:40:51 PM

witch

Okay so highly subjective mystical conjecture follows, read critically. Pleased Sorry your trip reports sound really familiar to me so I'll take an exception and talk about things I barely ever talk about.

The Creator / God is not a jealous type. How could you be jealous if you both had and were everything? Who'd you be jealous of? Yourself? Desert demons burning bushes and trying to sell themselves as the Creator to goatherds, on the other hand, are, lol. I don't know about Earth, but the Divine Mother is also quite supportive in my experience. That said, I possibly have a very different network of contractual obligations and privileges compared to most other earth humans, so your experience may vary.

The spiritual economy is definitely an interesting topic. It's interesting how you were 'upgraded' in your first trip. Did you pay for that? Was is related to some preexisting contract? There are a number of things you can sell. Selling yourself into complete slavery, aka. selling your soul, does kinda exist as far as I understand. There used to be a ritual for spirits who just couldn't deal anymore - it was called selling your name. I can't really say too much about that, too much secret shit around it, but you don't want to sell your name, ever. But there's also stuff like signing a contract of temporary or part-time servitude, like supporting the cause of some seller in whatever way you can, etc. Also, most of us have a lot of shit lying around - memories from other existences, experiences, feelings, privileges, access keys, 'coordinates' / 'addresses' / 'wave decoders' / dunno really what I should call them, etc. - that can be worth a lot to someone.

The thing to consider though is, we're in a rather bad state of mind right now, and we don't have a full grasp of the contractual network that binds us. Dealing in this state is kinda like trying to sign a record deal as a beginner artist without a lawyer. It's a bad idea.
Do you believe in the THIRD SUMMER OF LOVE?