We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Terence McKenna’s Album Options

twitchy
#1 Posted : 9/25/2019 12:09:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes I said Album Smile

Here's a very brief article about it...
Quote:

http://psychedelicfronti...rence-mckenna-album-dmt/
Terence McKenna’s Little Known Ambient Album About DMT
by Psychedelic Frontier on Aug 8, 2017
The album features one epic 53 minute track, complete with what sounds like organs, birdsong, children’s laughter, and alien chatter. The spoken-word lyrics are fascinating and the ambient sounds are compelling without being in-your-face.

Overall the vibe is trippy but chill, like catching snatches of an interstellar radio station run by DMT entities. Part Brian Eno, part Pink Floyd, and 100% mind-blowing, it’s well worth a listen.

Available on youtube...
Zuvuya with Terence McKenna - Dream Matrix Telemetry (1993)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlKHQ2buN-I

Thought you guys would enjoy it! Thumbs up
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Metta-Morpheus
#2 Posted : 9/25/2019 12:23:30 AM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Listened to a bit of that. Very cool. His voice with reverb is trippy enough on its own! Thanks twitchy
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

FranLover
#3 Posted : 9/25/2019 7:11:49 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Great post is great Thumbs up
FranLover attached the following image(s):
tumblr_nxwhpjDRXI1ugvaogo1_1280.jpg (78kb) downloaded 62 time(s).
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

GRVDIGR
#4 Posted : 9/26/2019 6:10:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Wow thanks for sharing! I decided to pay respects to Terrance by putting this on with a good dose of spice...... one of the most amazing journeys I’ve had. Searching more videos I came across this... https://youtu.be/UBKT6UtqCSM man this guy gets it. What a wonderful hour long relaxing listen.

twitchy
#5 Posted : 10/17/2019 7:13:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah it's great stuff, definitely sourced or at least inspired from 'the other' places. It's kind of a rarity so I figured you guys would enjoy it. Thumbs up
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

downwardsfromzero
#6 Posted : 10/17/2019 11:07:18 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Got the CD back in the day, still have it too Thumbs up

He also did this:

in collaboration with The Shamen.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli