We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
SalviaDroid Art Options

SalviaDroid
#1 Posted : 10/13/2019 4:29:49 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thought I would make a folder with some of my Art in the Salvia discussions.

"Bend like us"

Everyone's so rigid not too many like to play, Very few humans who enjoy a good sway

You look so stiff we can help you a lot, Let us tie you in a bow or tie you in a knott

Grab your neck and watch it bend side to side, Loop it around like shoelaces you're tied

We'll braid you like hair into a pretty little lock, Bend you backwards then fold you like a sock

Your face looks frightened and bears a nasty little frown, We'll bend it up upright we'll turn it around

A smile suits you best and so does the shape of a pretzel, This is a contortionist's game now come dance with the devil

There's no going back, It's such a pleasure to have you, Enter the circus ring your souls on the menu

We're faceless creatures we dance to and fro, We wear a mask so nobody can know

See, you got it! You're bending like us! Have others join our games, you must you must!

Silly precious toy we've wound up your head, We'll send you back but a clone in your stead

hahahahaa!!! aaaahahahaaa!!!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 10/13/2019 4:38:16 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Incredible! Love the accompanying poem. Thumbs up
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Tony6Strings
#3 Posted : 10/13/2019 4:59:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very cool.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Eaglepath
#4 Posted : 10/13/2019 9:37:01 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Wow! This picture is really close to the Salvia realm.. Best Ive seen so far. Thanks for sharing!
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Metta-Morpheus
#5 Posted : 10/14/2019 6:15:15 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

I haven’t done salvia in almost 15 years so I don’t really remember my brief encounter with it. But that art is incredibly DOPE!!! I WILL be looking for some of your stuff from redbubble. Keep it up!!
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Metta-Morpheus
#6 Posted : 10/14/2019 6:19:39 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

So I just looked at your stuff on redbubble. 1) Friggin WOW. All of it is amazing! 2) what media do you use? Is that digital art or hand drawn/painted? 3)could I commission you for some tattoo designs? Give you an idea or two and let you go to town?

Amazing SalviaDroid!
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Tony6Strings
#7 Posted : 10/15/2019 9:25:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator wrote:
Please no talk of sourcing salvia extract. Thanks

Looking at your art makes me want to experience salvia.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

null24
#8 Posted : 10/15/2019 2:37:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Love the "misty" pastels! Gives it all a sort of dreamy vibe. Always dig your stuff!
I'm telling ya, pastel hues are the new flouro.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Yugambeh
#9 Posted : 10/16/2019 7:17:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SalviaDroid wrote:
Thought I would make a folder with some of my Art in the Salvia discussions.

"Bend like us"

Everyone's so rigid not too many like to play, Very few humans who enjoy a good sway

You look so stiff we can help you a lot, Let us tie you in a bow or tie you in a knott

Grab your neck and watch it bend side to side, Loop it around like shoelaces you're tied

We'll braid you like hair into a pretty little lock, Bend you backwards then fold you like a sock

Your face looks frightened and bears a nasty little frown, We'll bend it up upright we'll turn it around

A smile suits you best and so does the shape of a pretzel, This is a contortionist's game now come dance with the devil

There's no going back, It's such a pleasure to have you, Enter the circus ring your souls on the menu

We're faceless creatures we dance to and fro, We wear a mask so nobody can know

See, you got it! You're bending like us! Have others join our games, you must you must!

Silly precious toy we've wound up your head, We'll send you back but a clone in your stead

hahahahaa!!! aaaahahahaaa!!!

I saw this place without the beings when I had strong CEV the other week when I used liberty caps for the first time💕

/Y
I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

RhythmSpring
#10 Posted : 10/18/2019 5:02:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh my GOD. Perfect. That's exactly what it (feel)s like. Great poem, too.

You capture the essence amazingly well.
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

Cactus Man
#11 Posted : 10/18/2019 5:13:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Have long been a fan! Thumbs up

Orion
#12 Posted : 10/26/2019 8:39:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Brilliant Big grin Each time I see your work I think 'I need to smoalk more salvia'.
Art Van D'lay wrote:
Smoalk. It. And. See.

strtman
#13 Posted : 3/14/2020 1:20:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A few days ago I got your poster exi(s)t as a present from a friend. This piece of art is outstanding.

The more I look at the ‘painting’, the more details arise. How great to mention ‘40X’ on the lid of the round small jar in the front on the table. And the slight amount of remaining smoke in the cylinder of the bong.

I just wanted to let you know this. Absolutely awesome.

Quiet the mind and the soul will speak

Asher7
#14 Posted : 3/14/2020 9:46:05 PM

Professional Tracker

That is really eerily familiar. Strangely it hits close to home too with the details and what you included.

I get in these habits to where I think we’re on random time and then see something like this and get reminded things aren’t as random as they seem. We’re on a stage and the play is in full swing.

Sometimes I feel like everyone is in on this and I’m the only one running around thinking this is all some random act. I know that’s dangerously close to paranoid schizophrenia but sometimes I can’t help but think everyone is in on a joke that I’m not and that joke is my life. Salvia man.

BecometheOther
#15 Posted : 7/10/2020 6:43:17 PM

metamorhpasizer

post moar.

freaking amazing always love your stuff
You have never been apart from me. You can never depart and never return, for we are continuous, indistinguishable. We are eternal forever