We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Kind of good tasting recipe for Ayahuasca analog Options

FutureShaman
#1 Posted : 10/15/2019 11:46:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

So I've read, think and experiment with this idea of cooking Ayahuasca analog. I thought I would make it public as I haven't found this modification from interwebs. Breakthrough material. I kind of like the taste same time it gives me shivers

So personally I eyeballed the ingredients in together. You can find exact ratios, but I just like to have Syrian Rue about 0.5cm from bottom of coffee cup and then add handful of mimosa hostilis fine-shredded root bark. That is about 2.3 doses, but normally I test small batches of my tea before taking it big. Just tuning in for the effects and gaining more information about dosage I feel drinking. So I kind of drink ~0.3 first and 1+1 after or adjust accordingly.

Recipe:
1.So I throw Syrian rue and Mimosa hostilis to pot. Then the new thing: add some quality apple cider vinegar, couple tablespoons. Instead of normal vinegar or trying without. Then add some water.

2.I do let it be in high pressure state inside pressure cooker for 30min (boiling for 30 min should do about same), then filtering liquid to another pot. Then putting ingredients back to first pot and add apple cider vinegar and water. Then repeat 3 time together.

3.Then take another pot and begin to evaporate excess liquid until you have about 2.3 doses or something like 4.7 decilitre.

4.Finally when liquid is still warm, add some good, minimally heated and processed honey to this drink. I add about table spoon, but you can add as much as you would put in to unsweetened yogurt with berries or what ever fits.

5. Then if you want test out some mindful music with test-dosage, here is playlist for deep space:
5.1 Brian Eno - New Space Music
5.2 Hiroshi Yoshimura "GREEN"
5.3 Native American Indian Meditation Music: Shamanic Flute Music, Healing Music, Calming Music
5.4 Meditation temple

6.After the trip, I prefer dark chocolate and berry yogurt

7.I wish you luck
Shaman apparantice of universal computation, Channeling through human experience

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.