We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV1234NEXT
Meeting God, Angels, and Gods life Tree!! Is this common?***Brother's First Hand Account Added** Options

peacefulSKY
#41 Posted : 8/17/2014 5:56:38 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Amen brother locojuiceman. May our Master guide us with his infinite wisdom and deck us with the invincible armour of his undying love.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

owerfull
#42 Posted : 9/9/2019 3:01:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've met overwhelming feeling of angelic presence as well as alien presence, in worst case it was negative and pretty demonic, from psychedelics you will get a lot of vibes and maybe even you will meet intelligent beings, at least you'll end up in situation thinking that they are indeed intelligent but if they are in reality, you cannot really know, it's all mystery. God, angels, demons are just names for something more than that, I suppose, they're constructs, maybe even existing ( according to many beliefs ) outside human construct realm however you're still heavily limited by human notions and constructs when you take psychedelics thus you cannot really judge what are these. I would advice that you can judge if meeting them is beneficial for you, and yes, this is a common theme, psychedelics create multiple types of feelings, including cosmic connection to "source" - or so called death of ego. Doesn't matter if you believe that's astral plane of existence or purely construct of human psyche, or perhaps both, beings are very real on their own terms and you can actually objectively learn a lesson there, one or two.

Kettle
#43 Posted : 9/9/2019 6:52:21 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I recently had some developments with dmt, as my dad got really sick and died.

im a recovering alcoholic and although I have had no urges for a drink since I have started smoking dmt about 6 moths ago you can imagine I was on edge upset and worried id fall off the wagon.

in the midst of the turmoil I managed to smoked dmt twice, for lots of reasons as you can imagine.

the first time I decided with gusto to smoke with intent, as much as I can. I was in part trying to get over a minor fear of dmt, in part or all to badly measured doses, and its a hell of a drug. so I was smoking every two to three weeks to force myself out of a fear. but really dad was so sick and going to die and I really wanted to get so fucked up, but I cant drink. no urges to drink but to get fucked up.

so I measured out 30-40mg had a gentle smooth gentle breakthrough, everything was wonderful, all the gang were there but everyone was being so nice to me, even the darker guys. I danced in and out, with more dmt. ended up in tears. I cant even find worse thing to distract me in dmt land

then dad died.

after the funeral I measured out 30-40mg, pleasant. didn't want pleasant, im pretty new to dmt and am trying to get over fear, but fuck this, scooped up as much as would fit on the scourer, (pretty redarded coordination) thinking at least I can smash myself. prob 60-70mg on top of the stuff before and smoked as much as I could, couldn't smoke all of it before I lost the use of my arms, and one of the few times iv dropped the machine. I wanted to forget who I was I wanted to be terrified, I wanted the evil ones to show me what they could do.

Everyone was so nice to me again, and the evil ones led me down a dark corridor. and I was thinking ok this is more like it... damn it you know your on dmt… no fear though. not happy but a calm visitor.

lead me to a room of light, the god room, where a giant head like on Easter island was in the middle of the light covered with diagonal coloured lines that were constantly moving.

he spoke to me but I cannot remember what he said. all I know is I came back with true euphoria, tears down my face. well like id just been sitting in a room with god. still upset but I knew everything was going to be ok.

I no longer fear dmt, I respect it but having fear of it is a stupid feeling. so in that im just going to do it when I want it. no pressure because its my door.

anyway guys just thought id share because I saw it was pretty much a similar place... so weird.

cheers kelle

HyperJester
#44 Posted : 9/12/2019 11:54:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've had quite a few spiritual encounters of divine realms, and "meeting God"

but my last trip I did 200mg DMT vaping over about 40 minutes, sat in mediation pose.

At first it was vivid colour and patterns, clowns and faces, silly and playful....
Eventually I got bored of it and said "I don't want to see distractions" and raised my hand upwards while looking higher.
It instantly changed and I was in the divine realm again. At first I saw feathered light, angelic, an impression of an owl or a bird, then it morphed into a Dragon.. then I was in some kind of library place of wisdom.
I had the experience of becoming Buddha while sat in meditation, radiating golden light and love, I saw and felt my entire being as Buddha. I then put my hands together to my chest in prayer and became a Saint or like Christ...
It told me "God takes many forms" over and over "God takes many forms"
That all beings are divine, all is God, God is immortal man, man is mortal God.
There's no separation only illusion.. I kept asking "Who am I?"
And the answer was clear, I am creation, what is outside of me? creation.. if outside of me is creation, and inside me is creation, outside and inside are one in the same. All is one, all connected, all unified. There is no individual soul, you are not bellow God, because you are the creator when you die and pass on.. if you'r belief if you are bellow God, you manifest that reality because you are the creator. If you believe you will go to hell, you will find yourself in hell. If you know you are divine, you will be divine. It is all self made, you just have to know who you are.
People get lost in their ego, their self made image, the illusion of individuality and self importance... It's all illusionary, the real you is beyond the body, beyond the human thought. It's the greatest good, the purest love, the highest possibility.
It's pure awareness, pure consciousness, infinite and immortal.. That was my experience, it was truly profound.

Hoobaleenyo
#45 Posted : 10/8/2019 4:04:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Are you guys sure what your seeing? You have people saying they are seeing god angels then some saying amen. Amen is the god of Egypt, yhwh is who most think god is but forget about El the first god of Hebrew and ancient religions and also allah. Yhwh is used 6519 times in the Torah or ancient Bible's. Let's do some simple math

6 then 5+1= 6 then flip the 9
In hidden sight you have 666

Why have none of you seen the turtle or elephant or what we were made of? We are 70% water, the earth is 70% water. We are earth made,not god made. Have none of seen where our parts came from? We're none of you show this on your journeys. Myself has seen the source or evil from the start of time and it ain't no being like what we think god is. No one will believe any of this but everything is choice so you can believe what you choose.

Myself battles the source of evil 24/7 and there is no God that helps me through it, my true self does and it's more scary than the worst bad trip ever.
Our trueself and the Earth heals,
we keep looking to the sky when it's right under our feet

downwardsfromzero
#46 Posted : 10/9/2019 8:26:59 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Quote:

At this point I have to assume you're taking the piss, or else you'd better lay off all drugs for a while.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

King Tryptamine
#47 Posted : 10/12/2019 12:37:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Quote:

At this point I have to assume you're taking the piss, or else you'd better lay off all drugs for a while.

LMAO!Big grin

Hoobaleenyo
#48 Posted : 10/12/2019 3:37:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Taking piss would be something myself is not into. 6519 is how many times God's name was used in ancient Bible's or the Torah. It's like a simple form of gematria, maybe some people can't see past simple math. The most ignorant people on earth are the ones who question without knowing. As for laying off drugs, myself doesn't take drugs, drugs are man made to destroy us. If by drugs you mean healing plants from the earth, yes myself takes them but for spiritual and healing purposes. Last April myself healed a woman from stage 4 terminal cancer with 2 months to live, do you guys want to laugh at that also? Everything is choice so laugh it up brothers

It's like Atlantis being hidden in the Atlantic ocean hence the name Atlantic ocean some of us just can't find the answers hidden right infront of our face. laughing at one is the best their shadow can do, ignorance is bliss for most.

Yhwh names is used 6519 times

6 then 5+1= 6 then the 9 flipped is a 6 and hidden in plain sight is the number 666
That's just what myself found among many other things but obviously most are not ready to see and hear just yet. Myself understands what makes everyone do everything, maybe one day you guys will also instead of mocking me and laughing.

FranLover
#49 Posted : 10/12/2019 7:10:30 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Hoobaleenyo wrote:
Taking piss would be something myself is not into. 6519 is how many times God's name was used in ancient Bible's or the Torah. It's like a simple form of gematria,

...And?

Hoobaleenyo wrote:
maybe some people can't see past simple math.

Passive agressive. Classy.

Hoobaleenyo wrote:
The most ignorant people on earth are the ones who question without knowing.

Which just means that acording to you anyone who questions you is ignorant.

Hoobaleenyo wrote:

Last April myself healed a woman from stage 4 terminal cancer with 2 months to live, do you guys want to laugh at that also? Everything is choice so laugh it up brothers

Yes, me and many others will laugh at that cause we know you are lying, cause for you to brag about that shows your level of inmaturity, hence banality, hence if someone is to ""heal"" people, that probably isnt you. If it is you, prove it =)

Ever heard of "I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces"? Thats what you are doing.

Hoobaleenyo wrote:

Myself understands what makes everyone do everything, maybe one day you guys will also instead of mocking me and laughing.

Dude, what are you 10?
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

null24
#50 Posted : 10/12/2019 3:07:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

Quote:
Last April myself healed a woman from....

You need to take a step back from yourself and just...stop. You are not who or what you think you are and are in fact quite dangerous if you are indeed operating in this fashion. Self-aggrandization and feelings of grandeur that are undeserved are probably the worst side-effects of psychedelic drug use-and you are indeed, by definition, taking drugs, and by your language, far too many and too much for you to handle.

Beginning to understand what these things ARE giving you, without being such a blowhard or rigidly thinking that it all has to do with your personal greatness is maybe a good idea for you. These kind of statements really make me wonder what kind of upbringing and life a person leads bvefore psychedelics made them think they are a divine messenger of some god or another.Thumbs down
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

downwardsfromzero
#51 Posted : 10/12/2019 7:53:04 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

"9=6, if I feel like it."
"You what?"
"But.. I can cure cancer."

Do you see why people might find this lacks credibility?

PS Latest bets on the location of Atlantis go with the Richat Structure in Mauritania.

If you're into numbers, check this out:

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

Hoobaleenyo
#52 Posted : 10/13/2019 9:34:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
"9=6, if I feel like it."
"You what?"
"But.. I can cure cancer."

Do you see why people might find this lacks credibility?

PS Latest bets on the location of Atlantis go with the Richat Structure in Mauritania.

If you're into numbers, check this out:

One day myself will send you the gps coordinates to it. Myself proved it when a mason asked me to and myself was correct. Cancer is very easy to cure just like aids and all other diseases. If you ever get a disease that you think cant be cured, send me a private message and myself will heal you or give you what you need to be healed.

Hoobaleenyo
#53 Posted : 10/13/2019 9:42:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:

Quote:

You need to take a step back from yourself and just...stop. You are not who or what you think you are and are in fact quite dangerous if you are indeed operating in this fashion. Self-aggrandization and feelings of grandeur that are undeserved are probably the worst side-effects of psychedelic drug use-and you are indeed, by definition, taking drugs, and by your language, far too many and too much for you to handle.

Beginning to understand what these things ARE giving you, without being such a blowhard or rigidly thinking that it all has to do with your personal greatness is maybe a good idea for you. These kind of statements really make me wonder what kind of upbringing and life a person leads bvefore psychedelics made them think they are a divine messenger of some god or another.Thumbs down

None of my healing abilities were shown to me on dmt? They are gicen to us when we advance in our healing journey. Myself uses phsycoactive plants to battle my shadow.my Everything is choice, you can believe what you choose. You ha e less than 20 years to figure everything out and catch your shadow, if you dont by then, it will be your choice. As to me proving myself can heal, that's very easy but your shadow will never believe it. Myself is not a divine messenger, myself works for the elephant, turtle sun moon and universe. You don't ha e to believe me and it doesn't matter, follow your shadow instead.

Hoobaleenyo
#54 Posted : 10/13/2019 9:51:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hoobaleenyo wrote:
null24 wrote:

Quote:

A free mason told me his friends wife was dying from cancer, he didnt believe me, myself gave him something and told the lady to follow what myself says and take it. She did and waa cured so no myself didnt heal her persay as the individual has to want to heal and heal themself. He ( mason) now believes and myaelf also told him the exact location of atlantis and he confirmed myaelf was telling the truth. Myself doesnt need you to believe. Myaelf and the doctors and mason all seen it and know myself is the truth.
Everything the masons have asked me myself has proven and showed myself is not lying.

None of my healing abilities were shown to me on dmt? They are gicen to us when we advance in our healing journey. Myself uses phsycoactive plants to battle my shadow.my Everything is choice, you can believe what you choose. You ha e less than 20 years to figure everything out and catch your shadow, if you dont by then, it will be your choice. As to me proving myself can heal, that's very easy but your shadow will never believe it. Myself is not a divine messenger, myself works for the elephant, turtle sun moon and universe. You don't ha e to believe me and it doesn't matter, follow your shadow instead.

Hoobaleenyo
#55 Posted : 10/13/2019 9:59:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
Hoobaleenyo wrote:
Taking piss would be something myself is not into. 6519 is how many times God's name was used in ancient Bible's or the Torah. It's like a simple form of gematria,

...And?

Hoobaleenyo wrote:
maybe some people can't see past simple math.

Passive agressive. Classy.

Hoobaleenyo wrote:
The most ignorant people on earth are the ones who question without knowing.

Which just means that acording to you anyone who questions you is ignorant.

Hoobaleenyo wrote:

Last April myself healed a woman from stage 4 terminal cancer with 2 months to live, do you guys want to laugh at that also? Everything is choice so laugh it up brothers

Yes, me and many others will laugh at that cause we know you are lying, cause for you to brag about that shows your level of inmaturity, hence banality, hence if someone is to ""heal"" people, that probably isnt you. If it is you, prove it =)

You can believe what ypu choose as your shadow wont let ypu believe me. Yes myaelf can heal cancer aids and all diseases. If ypu ever need healing myaelf will heal anyone who asks and wants to be healed.

Ever heard of "I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces"? Thats what you are doing.
Killing people for a fake war mans shadow has created is your loss and when you pass, the cpuncil will show you that it was wrong. War is made to make money and kill people, there is never a gain in war. America makes fake wars just like the twin towers so they could kill Saddam and gain control of oil, secret artifacts he was in hold of and creating fear to the masses.

Myself says myself as to not give "I" the power saying I and I am is giving ashr the power just like when people say amen withou k owing they are given amen the god of Egypt praise.
Hoobaleenyo wrote:

Myself understands what makes everyone do everything, maybe one day you guys will also instead of mocking me and laughing.

Dude, what are you 10?

Yes myself understands what makes us do everything, that is not a lie.

FranLover
#56 Posted : 10/13/2019 10:42:55 PM

Any mod up in here? This is silly
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

downwardsfromzero
#57 Posted : 10/13/2019 11:40:55 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Hoobalenyo, it's absolutely fine for you to use the term 'I' when referring to yourself. Using the term 'myself' where normal grammatical use would be 'I' not only makes your posts hard to read, it also affects your credibility. I understand the principle you're trying to apply (despite having forgotten the actual term for the revolutionary grammar you believe in) - however, it's really not helping you communicate effectively here.

I happen to concur with some of the things you say but you'll need to at least come over to a more... normal way of saying things if you'd like to see any progress. And holding yourself up as the keeper of some kind of privileged knowledge is not doing you any favours. The door out of chapel perilous is over there →

Hoobaleenyo
#58 Posted : 10/14/2019 3:54:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero wrote:
Hoobalenyo, it's absolutely fine for you to use the term 'I' when referring to yourself. Using the term 'myself' where normal grammatical use would be 'I' not only makes your posts hard to read, it also affects your credibility. I understand the principle you're trying to apply (despite having forgotten the actual term for the revolutionary grammar you believe in) - however, it's really not helping you communicate effectively here.

I happen to concur with some of the things you say but you'll need to at least come over to a more... normal way of saying things if you'd like to see any progress. And holding yourself up as the keeper of some kind of privileged knowledge is not doing you any favours. The door out of chapel perilous is over there →

Everyone can be the keeper of wisdom, they just have to find it through their self. Myself is good so thanks anyways and you can concur we think anything myself says, it's your choice that you were given when your spirit was created.

FranLover
#59 Posted : 10/14/2019 4:57:02 AM

Troll level is over 9000!

OneIsEros
#60 Posted : 10/14/2019 5:32:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nick Sand was an LSD chemist, who created the orange sunshine LSD tabs in the 1960's. He was the one who discovered DMT could be smoked.

Nick Sand probably did more DMT breakthroughs than any human being in world history.

These two articles are the only pieces of literature about DMT that I respect and consider truly insightful. You and your brother should read them, they are relevant to the experience he described.

http://psychedelicfronti...red-world-dmt-nick-sand/

http://psychedelicfronti...-bit-more-dmt-nick-sand/

PREV1234NEXT