We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Do you get a hyperslap if...? Options

Xfce4
#1 Posted : 10/7/2019 12:51:24 AM
DMT-Nexus member

...you ask too many questions in HyperSpace? I know people get slapped if they take DMT to escape from this world but what if the purpose is asking?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

TalkingGarden
#2 Posted : 10/11/2019 10:41:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Depends WHAT you ask Big grin but you wont know till ya try!

Xfce4
#3 Posted : 10/11/2019 11:38:06 PM
DMT-Nexus member

TalkingGarden wrote:
Depends WHAT you ask Big grin but you wont know till ya try!

So, it is possible to get slapped because of asking? Isn't that something "Wow"?.

Oh maybe it is about asking to whom. But still, if they get angry because of the question doesn't that show that they (whoever the question is directed to) are limited?

TalkingGarden
#4 Posted : 10/11/2019 11:44:59 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Anything is possible with this I think youll learn that quick. However first I doubt you exploring and asking a ???? will immediately cause a slap...asking the same question again cause you didn't like the answer might cause it tho. Also if your seeking answers you might get 1 but your going to get 1000 more questions. And read some reports and experiment yourself youll see every encounter is different and as far as being limited to me everything short of the creator is limited!

Xfce4
#5 Posted : 10/11/2019 11:58:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

TalkingGarden wrote:
Anything is possible with this I think youll learn that quick. However first I doubt you exploring and asking a ???? will immediately cause a slap...asking the same question again cause you didn't like the answer might cause it tho. Also if your seeking answers you might get 1 but your going to get 1000 more questions. And read some reports and experiment yourself youll see every encounter is different and as far as being limited to me everything short of the creator is limited!

If everything is limited, God can create new things infinitely and in infinite speed. If this is the case, it is Wow again.

FranLover
#6 Posted : 10/12/2019 2:19:46 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

I've been hyperslapped out of nowhere, for no apparent reason on my part. Still, out of 100 DMT trips/w harmalas, 5 bad ones are pretty good odds. Perhaps these reasonable numbers are because as you say, one doesnt ask questions or interact with the vision, which would be messy because where there is thought, where there is the persuit of pleassure or aversion to pain, where there is passion, there is attachment. Attachment breeds suffering. I feel I've gotten over my bad trips relativley unscarred because 1. Method of dosing and dose. 2. Set/setting. 3. Unatachment to the conditioned mind, which means unatachment to experience or the senses. I suppose this is what Mckenna meant by "dont give in to amazement." Though I suppose that on our best trips to not be in awe is impossible, to supress or root it out counterproductive perhaps, as total transendence is awe perhaps.

This idea of inaction is also explained in the book The Psychedelic Experience by Tim Leary, and I quote;

Quote:

The experienced person will be able to maintain the recognition that all perceptions come from within and will be able to sit quietly, controlling his expanded awareness like a phantasmagoric multi-dimensional television set: the most acute and sensitive hallucinations - visual, auditory, touch, smell, physical and bodily; the most exquisite reactions, compassionate insight into the self, the world. The key is inaction: passive integration with all that occurs around you. If you try to impose your will, use your mind, rationalize,
seek explanations, you will get caught in hallucinatory whirlpools. The motto: peace, acceptance. It is all an ever-changing panorama. You are temporarily removed from the world of game (1). Enjoy it.

The inexperienced and those to who ego control is important may find this passivity impossible. If you cannot remain inactive and subdue your will, then the one certain activity which can reduce panic and pull you out of hallucinatory mind-games is physical contact with another person.

*(1) Leary uses the word games as "behavioral sequences defined by roles, rules, rituals, goals, strategies, values, language, characteristic space-time locations and characteristic patterns of movement. Any behavior not having these nine features is non-game: this includes physiological reflexes, spontaneous play, and transcendent awareness."

As for the bodiliy sensations he says;

Quote:
The physical reactions should be recognized as signs heralding transcendence. Avoid treating them as symptoms of illness, accept them, merge with them, enjoy them."
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

TalkingGarden
#7 Posted : 10/12/2019 3:39:55 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hit the nail on the head there...Its ALL about your reaction. If you can just let go and not react there is no thought no fear no panic...NO SLAP. However that is easier said than done in some case's! I think that is the best way to approach it. learned early on that its not what you might expect or maybe the act of expecting something itself steers it away. Just let it all go and experience it.

The idea of infinity and limitation is still hard for me to grasp. Cause I do belive we are part of the infinite creator or maybe we only REALIZE we are PART of the creator. If god can create something else that's infinite are they still connected? Would that add to gods infinity? What is infinity times 2? Does the next infinite thing REALIZE it is infinite? Or is it like a lot of us that have no comprehension on far things actually reach? These are some of the mysteries. Like I said "get 1 answer but have 1000 more questions!"

Xfce4
#8 Posted : 10/12/2019 5:59:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

FranLover Thank you for the comment and the "attachment" Razz But, if you are not to be amazed what is the point of taking psychedelics?

TalkingGarden, Yes new questions arise but I suppose all the answers will gather / be connected at the same point in the end. And maybe if we can see the end somehow, most of the new questions will be solved automatically.