We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello fellow psychonauts! Options

666PsYcHoNaUt
#1 Posted : 10/11/2019 12:10:59 AM

Helping Keep the Evil Alive

Hello my friends! I am happy to be here! I am a regular slave in life who enjoys getting out of the matrix and exploring my subconscience. I am a DJ/producer and i run my own Indy record label for techno/terror/Speedcore, animal lover, family guy-ish. I've recently began doing my own extractions and dipping my toes into the world of our lovely spice, though I don't believe I've broken through, but I've been at the doorstep! I've been extracting just over a month now and I love doing it, it's become a Zen type of thing for me, and who doesn't love blasting off using their own work?! I'm currently in the process of gathering materials for some lovely
Changa, and I cannot wait to use the methods described here in the Nexus to create something amazing! Take the red pill, my friends...what is presented is not reality!! Safe travels to all fellow psychonauts! -William- (666PsYcHoNaUt)
"Take the red pill, and see how far down the rabbit hole goes..."

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Lampeyelittle
#2 Posted : 10/11/2019 7:27:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the forum! Changa is my favorite, I feel like an alchemist mixing herbs together to find the perfect blend Laughing.
"And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know" - Kansas

Xfce4
#3 Posted : 10/11/2019 11:31:33 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Is 666 just coincidence? If not, what is the reasons adopting the number which is considered as Devil's number in Christianity?
This might be considered as a delicate question. Don't get it wrong.

666PsYcHoNaUt
#4 Posted : 11/4/2019 1:41:20 PM

Lampeyelittle wrote:
Welcome to the forum! Changa is my favorite, I feel like an alchemist mixing herbs together to find the perfect blend Laughing.

Thank you! I feel the same haha, mixing a mystical smoking blend to show you the way! Blast off!Cool

666PsYcHoNaUt
#5 Posted : 11/4/2019 1:44:50 PM

Xfce4 wrote:
Is 666 just coincidence? If not, what is the reasons adopting the number which is considered as Devil's number in Christianity?
This might be considered as a delicate question. Don't get it wrong.

Hmm no real reason behind it, I'm not religious at all, I'm just into the darker side of things. No offense or cryptic meanings implied!

666PsYcHoNaUt
#6 Posted : 11/4/2019 2:17:25 PM

Lampeyelittle wrote:

What are some of the blends you use? I'm new to the whole world of spice, extracting about two months now. Haven't broken through yet I've been getting my feet wet and getting friendly with the spice. I have a round of changa that's been curing for about three weeks now, and I used Olympus Mon's blend of Caapi, Mullien, Blue Lotus, and Lemon Balm for the base, but I used two grams of flower, and infused with IPA soaked with Lavender, Spearmint, and Lemon Balm. Again, I haven't had the proper chance to give it a good rip from my now Changa Bong, but my small samples tell me it will blow my head off. Also, as of last night I did a round of the same blend only I skipped the Harmalas and just did enhanced leaf, as I get a feeling like the Harmalas make me nauseous every time I try a small hit. Also, the infusion has been sitting around marinating for three weeks itself, the spearmint aroma is coming out and it smells lovely. But I'm curious what some other good blends are, as I'm pretty clueless about herbs. Thank you in advance! Twisted Evil