We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
How far will 30 g fresh Liberty caps take me? Options

Yugambeh
#1 Posted : 10/10/2019 5:09:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi all;

Well I had been to the store and was biking home, i was bursting for the toilet and went to a small grass field to find a tree or something, I parked my bike in the grass and looked down and.......Love

I'm planing to use them tonight as I'm off work for 2 daysRazz

/Y

Yugambeh attached the following image(s):
image1.jpg (642kb) downloaded 163 time(s).
image2.jpg (702kb) downloaded 164 time(s).
image3.jpg (372kb) downloaded 162 time(s).
image4.jpg (471kb) downloaded 162 time(s).
I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

dragonrider
#2 Posted : 10/10/2019 5:55:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

They vary in potency. I would eat half of this first, then based on the effects you are getting, decide how much to eat next.

If you have realy powerfull ones, half of this would be enough for most people to get a realy immersive experience.

Yugambeh
#3 Posted : 10/10/2019 5:59:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
They vary in potency. I would eat half of this first, then based on the effects you are getting, decide how much to eat next.

If you have realy powerfull ones, half of this would be enough for most people to get a realy immersive experience.

I have had 12g of Amanita Muscaria throughout the day too, but I think it will be a nice combination.

Thanks you for your reply!

/Y
I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

doubledog
#4 Posted : 10/10/2019 6:00:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:

I don't think that they are so much stronger than cubensis.
30g fresh would be less than 3g dried, that is not so high dose.

Yugambeh
#5 Posted : 10/10/2019 6:04:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

doubledog wrote:
dragonrider wrote:

I have a good batch of Surian Rue at home?Rolling eyes

/Y

doubledog
#6 Posted : 10/10/2019 6:18:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Everything depends on your sensitivity and experiences.
But I would make fresh juice with bit of lemon juice and some sweet syrup from all of them. Smile

Yugambeh
#7 Posted : 10/10/2019 6:28:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

doubledog wrote:
Everything depends on your sensitivity and experiences.
But I would make fresh juice with bit of lemon juice and some sweet syrup from all of them. Smile

My experience:

LSD 6 Journeys 100-500mcg.
Ayahuasca 4 sessions.
Cannabis now and then since 10 years back.
Amanita Muscaria 4 times the last 3 days.
Syrian Rue micro-doses and doses up to 6g.

Ok here is my plan.

1g Syrian Rue now.

All the mushrooms in about 1.5-2 hours.

I also have some nice organic Amnesia Haze ready.

/Y

doubledog
#8 Posted : 10/10/2019 6:39:08 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sound good, although I do not recommend cannabis to be combined with shrooms.
Maybe you could eat shrooms 1/2h after the rue.

Yugambeh
#9 Posted : 10/10/2019 6:50:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

doubledog wrote:
Sound good, although I do not recommend cannabis to be combined with shrooms.
Maybe you could eat shrooms 1/2h after the rue.

Why not cannabis? I love cannabis with LSD, and it worked well for me on 2 low dose sessions of Ayahuasca.

/Y

doubledog
#10 Posted : 10/10/2019 7:12:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That combination is unpleasant for me, experience is foggy and confusing. But most people are ok with this combo, especially at the second half of experience.

dragonrider
#11 Posted : 10/10/2019 7:28:00 PM

DMT-Nexus member

doubledog wrote:
dragonrider wrote:

They realy do vary. Liberty caps can be much more powerfull than any of the cubensis mushrooms. If you have realy potent ones, they can be as strong, or almost as strong, as copelandia cyanescens. It happens.

Yugambeh
#12 Posted : 10/10/2019 7:48:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

doubledog wrote:
That combination is unpleasant for me, experience is foggy and confusing. But most people are ok with this combo, especially at the second half of experience.

I usually have som good quality cannabis at the second half of a lsd journey when I
want to lay down, listen to music and go through difficulties in life. With help of the cannabis I can dig much deeper.

I won’t plan more now, I let the mushrooms decide.

Thanks for your input!

/Y

Mr&Mrs McShulfman
#13 Posted : 10/10/2019 8:39:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Have a good night !

I ate about this quantity the last week end and they took a long time to kick in and I'm not used to eat them fresh. After almost an hour I redosed a half of the initial dose, wait 20 minutes more.... Redose again, wait 20min more....... Redose again, wait 20 min more............. Redose again but with dry ones, wait 10min ......,......... still not kicking in !?!?! Smoke a bit of ganja and...... Piouf !! 8 hours lost in a void of incomprehensible saturated colors and the whole night with horrible tremors waiting for it to calm down. Luckily I was still able to laugh like crazy by just looking at my own state and thinking how idiot I was Very happy
These things happen and for sure they have to happen for someone to understand how to take psychedelics Very happy

Yugambeh
#14 Posted : 10/10/2019 9:08:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mr&Mrs McShulfman wrote:
Have a good night !

I ate about this quantity the last week end and they took a long time to kick in and I'm not used to eat them fresh. After almost an hour I redosed a half of the initial dose, wait 20 minutes more.... Redose again, wait 20min more....... Redose again, wait 20 min more............. Redose again but with dry ones, wait 10min ......,......... still not kicking in !?!?! Smoke a bit of ganja and...... Piouf !! 8 hours lost in a void of incomprehensible saturated colors and the whole night with horrible tremors waiting for it to calm down. Luckily I was still able to laugh like crazy by just looking at my own state and thinking how idiot I was Very happy
These things happen and for sure they have to happen for someone to understand how to take psychedelics Very happy

I ate them 1 hour and 10 minutes ago (I like to keep track on the time) and they started to kick in 20 min ago, I now starting
to notice visual distortion, feels nice and different.

/Y

Exitwound
#15 Posted : 10/10/2019 10:25:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Weed works well with mushrooms for me as well.

Have a nice trip!

Yugambeh
#16 Posted : 10/10/2019 10:29:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Exitwound wrote:
Weed works well with mushrooms for me as well.

Have a nice trip!

Ohh yes weed and mushrooms are made for each other! You can go wherever you want in the mind so gentle and caring❤️

Yes have to go, they want me backLove

/Y

Yugambeh
#17 Posted : 10/11/2019 12:31:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Mr&Mrs McShulfman wrote:
Have a good night !

Well this was a different journey, beautiful and bliss first 2 hours and 1 hour with cannabis, Caapi, rue and Amanita, then i got very
physical tired and uninterested so music didn’t sound good and I just wanted to go to sleep but the brain would not relax.

I usually don’t mind this part of my journeys, but I was so drained from lack of sleep so it was not nice at all.
I didn’t have much visuals which I prefer, and my body was aching and I felt uncomfortable in the bed, sofa, pretty much anywhere.

I wanted to take a walk but I was to 💤.

The second part of my journey felt very similar to Ayahuasca, a lot of body discomfort and nausea.

But overall it was a great experience, just bad timing.

/Y

dragonrider
#18 Posted : 10/11/2019 1:02:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yugambeh wrote:
Mr&Mrs McShulfman wrote:
Have a good night !

Well this was a different journey, beautiful and bliss first 2 hours and 1 hour with cannabis, Caapi, rue and Amanita, then i got very
physical tired and uninterested so music didn’t sound good and I just wanted to go to sleep but the brain would not relax.

I usually don’t mind this part of my journeys, but I was so drained from lack of sleep so it was not nice at all.
I didn’t have much visuals which I prefer, and my body was aching and I felt uncomfortable in the bed, sofa, pretty much anywhere.

The second part of my journey felt very similar to Ayahuasca, a lot of body discomfort and nausea.

/Y

You probably had some lingering tolerance from your recent 400 mcg LSD experience as well.

I do believe that the brain needs some time to fully recover from psychedelic journeys. Though classic hallucinogens do not drain the brain from essential neurotransmitters as much as substances like MDMA, i do not believe they are completely "free of charge" either.

The quality of your experiences will increase with the time you take to integrate them.

Yugambeh
#19 Posted : 10/11/2019 7:43:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
Yugambeh wrote:
Mr&Mrs McShulfman wrote:
Have a good night !

/Y

You probably had some lingering tolerance from your recent 400 mcg LSD experience as well.

I do believe that the brain needs some time to fully recover from psychedelic journeys. Though classic hallucinogens do not drain the brain from essential neurotransmitters as much as substances like MDMA, i do not believe they are completely "free of charge" either.

The quality of your experiences will increase with the time you take to integrate them.

Yes I think so too, it was a total of 500 mcg LSD 5 days ago, I should probably have waited at least 7 days.

After my first session with a psychedelic substance I’ve tried to dig deep and visit difficult and vulnerable places.
The weirder things and thoughts I’ve experienced the better. However I feel like I’ve learnt a lot and I’ve been guided
to take a different and better path in life. I’ve become a better person, a better husband and father and I’m done with deep
A penetrating journeys for a while.

Now I just want to have fun and colourful journeys with nice music, I want to experience crazy, strong and beautiful visuals where realty stops to exist, and I am in my own theme park of amazing colours. A very high dose LSD might do this for me with some
addition of rue and cannabis?

But now I will take a longer break from any high dose substance and only micro dose.

Safe journeys.

/Y

Yugambeh
#20 Posted : 10/12/2019 1:21:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I found some more this morning, how long will it take for new ones to come up?

Yugambeh attached the following image(s):
EF05A536-B225-4440-853D-57EADADDCE0D.png (7,403kb) downloaded 48 time(s).

12NEXT