CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
What is your opinion on ketamine? Options
 
pete666
#21 Posted : 10/6/2019 9:05:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 882
Joined: 13-Jan-2018
Last visit: 16-Oct-2019
Nydex wrote:
Oh you meant music during that combo...I see. I haven't combined them ever, but it sounds exciting. Might do it soon, depending on how lazy or active the substance fairies are! Big grin


Everyone should try this, believe me Smile
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.
 

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!
 
dragonrider
#22 Posted : 10/6/2019 9:47:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 1595
Joined: 09-Jul-2016
Last visit: 16-Oct-2019
Location: spacetime
pete666 wrote:
The best combo I know is molly and once active, applying K. Few K-holes within one session are possible, but it requires molly redosing.
And last but not least - good music. Applied with K.

Yeah, i can imagine it going well with MDMA. But i suppose you have to be realy carefull not to dose too high when combining these two.

I mean, both of these substances make you lose your inhibitions by themselves.
I can see people running through the streets naked on this combo, starting conversations with total strangers on how great it would be if bert and ernie where actual people.
 
pete666
#23 Posted : 10/6/2019 10:23:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 882
Joined: 13-Jan-2018
Last visit: 16-Oct-2019
dragonrider wrote:
pete666 wrote:
The best combo I know is molly and once active, applying K. Few K-holes within one session are possible, but it requires molly redosing.
And last but not least - good music. Applied with K.

Yeah, i can imagine it going well with MDMA. But i suppose you have to be realy carefull not to dose too high when combining these two.

I mean, both of these substances make you lose your inhibitions by themselves.
I can see people running through the streets naked on this combo, starting conversations with total strangers on how great it would be if bert and ernie where actual people.


Not really. You can take enough(K) to lose contact with this reality so this is not a problem Smile It is some kind of hyperspace, comparable to dmt hyperspace in the intensity and depersonalization, though absolutely different. Once there, it is safe.
But even smaller doses of K on molly are very interesting. But yes, sometimes you are just an observer and can't make decisions on what your body is doing. Luckily there is another intelligence in control so you are a happy observer. But if the intelligence was missing, it might be problem.
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.
 
downwardsfromzero
#24 Posted : 10/6/2019 11:17:58 PM

Comical egg spurt; Senile mumbler

Chemical expertSenior Member

Posts: 4214
Joined: 30-Aug-2008
Last visit: 14-Oct-2019
Location: square root of minus one
K and MDMA - I've landed on alien worlds with that combo Wink
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege et labora

“To be GOVERNED is to be watched, inspected, spied upon, directed, law-driven, numbered, regulated, enrolled, indoctrinated, preached at, controlled, checked, estimated, valued, censured, commanded, by creatures who have neither the right nor the wisdom nor the virtue to do so. To be GOVERNED is to be at every operation, at every transaction noted, registered, counted, taxed, stamped, measured, numbered, assessed, licensed, authorized, admonished, prevented, forbidden, reformed, corrected, punished. It is, under pretext of public utility, and in the name of the general interest, to be place under contribution, drilled, fleeced, exploited, monopolized, extorted from, squeezed, hoaxed, robbed; then, at the slightest resistance, the first word of complaint, to be repressed, fined, vilified, harassed, hunted down, abused, clubbed, disarmed, bound, choked, imprisoned, judged, condemned, shot, deported, sacrificed, sold, betrayed; and to crown all, mocked, ridiculed, derided, outraged, dishonored. That is government; that is its justice; that is its morality."
― Pierre-Joseph Proudhon
 
332211
#25 Posted : 10/7/2019 12:44:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 269
Joined: 29-Aug-2014
Last visit: 16-Oct-2019
Ketamine was another "shortcut" out of my depression... and I dropped it, thanks whoever..., soon enough because I knew instantly that this "pleasureable" feeling would lead me to addiction. I never touched it again nor do I plan to.

And on MDMA: It is a false high and that is very easy to spot, because true pleasure does not leave you depressed for days after, but with an afterglow, that is worth the term.
 
SpaceGandalf
#26 Posted : 10/7/2019 2:21:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 61
Joined: 12-Jun-2019
Last visit: 16-Oct-2019
dragonrider wrote:

What substances does it go well with? And what doses? I can imagine it would go well with LSD. Would it be safe to take it with ayahuasca?


Ketamine and mdma: a “fun” energetic combination, aim low on dosage. The main trick is timing - obviously the mdma goes first and you want to hit a line of k when you’re really feeling the full body high but before peak. As mentioned above, this is good with music, I recommend something with a strong beat, preferably electronic and without lyrics. It’s a great combination for transcendental dancing. (Also, small doses of K can really take the edge off a comedown, and some weird shit can happen on relatively low doses)

Ketamine and lsd: for a laid back FuCKing MiNd wAPr! Low to medium dose of lsd with small lines of K during the trip (don’t try to k-hole on acid, it’s a fucking waste). Best done indoors in comfortable surroundings. Can be good for sociable experiences. Music can be nice, go for something that isn’t heavy on the beat and without lyrics (these can distract from the experience)

Ketamine and ayahuasca: I would highly recommend AGAINST this. Based on experience with K and mushrooms (very similar molecule to DMT) this is a BAD FUCKING IDEA! K will leave you open to be “mind raped” by other substances. (This is also why I suggest only small lines when on lsd and no heavy dose of lsd)

I don’t recommend the above, just report on my experience. Personally I stick to “organics” these days.
 
SpaceGandalf
#27 Posted : 10/7/2019 2:26:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 61
Joined: 12-Jun-2019
Last visit: 16-Oct-2019
332211 wrote:
Ketamine was another "shortcut" out of my depression... and I dropped it, thanks whoever..., soon enough because I knew instantly that this "pleasureable" feeling would lead me to addiction. I never touched it again nor do I plan to.

And on MDMA: It is a false high and that is very easy to spot, because true pleasure does not leave you depressed for days after, but with an afterglow, that is worth the term.


I cannot recommend this comment enough!

Ketamine does have a remarkable anti-depression effect, and hopefully it’ll become a front line medication for this. However the chance of dependency is there, I’ve seen it enough.
 
SpaceGandalf
#28 Posted : 10/7/2019 2:32:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 61
Joined: 12-Jun-2019
Last visit: 16-Oct-2019
FranLover wrote:
Its obvious to me that the right person with the right mind can find enlightment with this molecule. It has that potential.


That really does depend what you think enlightenment is though, doesn’t it?


If you think it’s knowledge, then K is a book that you won’t remember reading.

If you think it’s finding joy in life, then K is a whore that’ll show you a good time, but she’s not the one to settle down and marry.

If you think it’s Buddha’s abyss, well welcome to the k-hole!
 
soulfood
#29 Posted : 10/7/2019 7:29:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

Posts: 4792
Joined: 08-Dec-2008
Last visit: 13-Oct-2019
Location: UK
Methinks this forum is very biased.

Let me tell you the most powerful insightful moments of my life came from various dissociatives, including Ketamine. Don't even get me started on the potential to synergise. Ketamine just after the peak of a candy flip gave me the most profound realisation of self acceptance during a period of my life where I was extremely isolated and frequently succumbing to anxiety as a result.

I definately don't get the addiciton thing with Ketamine as after just a 2-3 day festival my tolerence is so high that it is rendered pointless. Out of all the people I know who use substances regularly, ketamine appears to be more of a once every coupla months kind of thing. Alcohol, nicotine and cannabis take the addiction biscuit straight off the bat.

I'm not saying it doesn't go south for some people down the line, but what I am saying is that the ketamine scaremongering within the psychedelic community seems greatly exagerated...

your milage may vary.
 
pete666
#30 Posted : 10/7/2019 7:36:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 882
Joined: 13-Jan-2018
Last visit: 16-Oct-2019
332211 wrote:
Ketamine was another "shortcut" out of my depression... and I dropped it, thanks whoever..., soon enough because I knew instantly that this "pleasureable" feeling would lead me to addiction. I never touched it again nor do I plan to.

And on MDMA: It is a false high and that is very easy to spot, because true pleasure does not leave you depressed for days after, but with an afterglow, that is worth the term.


Though I have recommended combo of K and molly, we should realize both these drugs are not safe. They can hardly be used regularly and sustainably.
I for example can't do any of them anymore. But still the memories are epic!

My clear sign of substance allowing living on credit(false high?) is its addiction potential.
Why should anything good cause an addiction? Simple. The good is at the bottom of mentioned chart.
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.
 
Nydex
#31 Posted : 10/7/2019 7:50:55 PM

Suffer; Survive; Evolve; Repeat


Posts: 466
Joined: 02-Dec-2017
Last visit: 15-Oct-2019
Location: The dark chrysalis of matter
soulfood wrote:
I'm not saying it doesn't go south for some people down the line, but what I am saying is that the ketamine scaremongering within the psychedelic community seems greatly exagerated...
your milage may vary.

Yes, yes, yes!!! I feel like too many people are bashing on the substance without taking into account many other factors.

332211 wrote:
And on MDMA: It is a false high and that is very easy to spot, because true pleasure does not leave you depressed for days after, but with an afterglow, that is worth the term.

I've observed over time how so many people claim the MDMA is not worth it, and that it causes horrific depression and anxiety on the comedown. I've taken the substance some 5-6 times in big doses and not once have I felt even the slightest trace of depression on the comedown, or on the next days. On the contrary - I've always felt great on the days to come.

So again - seems to me that a large portion of the people that discuss substances around take into account only their perspective, and sometimes add the POV of someone they know whose experience aligns with theirs.

But it's never black & white, is it? There's always subtle differences between people, and that alone can cause completely different experiences on different substances.

Taking myself as an example, I've used a lot of kratom in the last year. Many, many people bashed it for its addictive potential, but not once have I craved it after I've stopped it for a longer period of time. There's no trace of addiction for me.

Same goes for ketamine - I've used it around 20 times, with 5-6 K-holes, and I've never felt a craving for it. I just do it when I feel I want to look for something within its realm, not because I miss it or anything like that.

Both of the above go along with a significant amount of opinionated people, a large portion of whom say the experiences are not worth the addictive potential. But I disagree, because I am the living proof, among many others, that this addictive prospect is not universal, and it depends on many different factors that are at play in the background.

Sugar is incredibly addictive and dangerous, but we still use it daily, don't we? In the end we have to make a choice which substances are worth the risk, and we have to moderate our consumption and attitude towards them. With considerable moderation and care, few things can go wrong. Thumbs up
Break free from the chains of your beliefs. It is only then that you may find a moment of blissful stillness amidst the raging storm. Stay awhile and listen. The winds of truth shall fill your sails, and the oceans of hidden and long forgotten knowledge, ancient as the cosmos itself, will be yours to explore.
Quote:
O, supreme beings of the higher realms, allow me to venture into your dimensions. I come with love and with harmony. I bring no hatred and carry no malevolence in my soul. I come to learn and to grow. Show me your world and gift me some of your knowledge. Ask me, and I shall answer with honesty; hug me, and I shall hug you back; advise me, and I shall follow your wisdom. Heal me from my fear and give me insight. There is little I can offer back but my love and trust. O, supreme beings of the higher realms... I am yours.
 
doubledog
#32 Posted : 10/7/2019 8:27:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 139
Joined: 02-Dec-2017
Last visit: 16-Oct-2019
Location: right side of the river
I did K only once in medium dose and it was the most boring and uninteresting experience I got from any substance in my life. I just waited in some "bubble of boredom" for some time and was happy when it ended. Of course, I have never repeated it.
Physical and mental numbing effects of ketamine are not for me. And I am really surprised how popular and beneficial it is for many.
 
pete666
#33 Posted : 10/7/2019 8:47:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 882
Joined: 13-Jan-2018
Last visit: 16-Oct-2019
doubledog wrote:
I did K only once in medium dose and it was the most boring and uninteresting experience I got from any substance in my life. I just waited in some "bubble of boredom" for some time and was happy when it ended. Of course, I have never repeated it.
Physical and mental numbing effects of ketamine are not for me. And I am really surprised how popular and beneficial it is for many.


Yes, agreed. I would never use K alone. Tried it just once and it was nothing beneficial.
Acceptance of the fact that our reality is not real doesn't in fact mean it is not real. It just leads to better understanding what real means.
 
FranLover
#34 Posted : 10/7/2019 10:08:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 763
Joined: 24-Sep-2018
Last visit: 16-Oct-2019
Location: The greatest adventure still lays ahead
The benefit is how you view your brain as if from 10 blocks away. That distance is heaven sent.
I never lived at all
until the thrill of that moment!
When my heart stood still.
 
SpaceGandalf
#35 Posted : 10/7/2019 11:39:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 61
Joined: 12-Jun-2019
Last visit: 16-Oct-2019
Nydex wrote:
soulfood wrote:
I'm not saying it doesn't go south for some people down the line, but what I am saying is that the ketamine scaremongering within the psychedelic community seems greatly exagerated...
your milage may vary.

Yes, yes, yes!!! I feel like too many people are bashing on the substance without taking into account many other factors.

332211 wrote:
And on MDMA: It is a false high and that is very easy to spot, because true pleasure does not leave you depressed for days after, but with an afterglow, that is worth the term.

I've observed over time how so many people claim the MDMA is not worth it, and that it causes horrific depression and anxiety on the comedown. I've taken the substance some 5-6 times in big doses and not once have I felt even the slightest trace of depression on the comedown, or on the next days. On the contrary - I've always felt great on the days to come.

So again - seems to me that a large portion of the people that discuss substances around take into account only their perspective, and sometimes add the POV of someone they know whose experience aligns with theirs.

But it's never black & white, is it? There's always subtle differences between people, and that alone can cause completely different experiences on different substances.

Taking myself as an example, I've used a lot of kratom in the last year. Many, many people bashed it for its addictive potential, but not once have I craved it after I've stopped it for a longer period of time. There's no trace of addiction for me.

Same goes for ketamine - I've used it around 20 times, with 5-6 K-holes, and I've never felt a craving for it. I just do it when I feel I want to look for something within its realm, not because I miss it or anything like that.

Both of the above go along with a significant amount of opinionated people, a large portion of whom say the experiences are not worth the addictive potential. But I disagree, because I am the living proof, among many others, that this addictive prospect is not universal, and it depends on many different factors that are at play in the background.

Sugar is incredibly addictive and dangerous, but we still use it daily, don't we? In the end we have to make a choice which substances are worth the risk, and we have to moderate our consumption and attitude towards them. With considerable moderation and care, few things can go wrong. Thumbs up


You might want to read what you have written and apply it to yourself - you may be one of those people that doesn’t have a tendency towards dependency and addiction, that doesn’t mean others are so lucky, or maybe you’re just deluding yourself.

I count my experiences with ketamine in the thousands. I was part of a community where it’s use was widespread and extensive. Back then it was legal to possess, we only found out about the effects on the bladder towards the end of that time. It was considered a relatively safe drug - it was a baby tranquilliser ffs - and knowledge of it’s damaging effect on the brain was a way off then. I tried to be sensible with it, didn’t hit it too hard and mostly kept it for the weekend - but I knew plenty of people that would smash their brains against a wall with it, or wallow in it on a daily basis. It might not be addictive in the way that cigarettes are, but that’s no reason to dismiss the risks in your naivety.

As for MDMA, well I’ve probably used that 1000 times - if you want to sell some crap about how there’s no comedown and it doesn’t cause depression, then I’m gonna call bullshit.

From my position, not to warn people of the risks would be immoral.
 
SpaceGandalf
#36 Posted : 10/8/2019 12:08:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 61
Joined: 12-Jun-2019
Last visit: 16-Oct-2019
FranLover wrote:
The benefit is how you view your brain as if from 10 blocks away. That distance is heaven sent.


That intrigues me. From my experience it affords little in coherence of thought and even less in self-awareness. That’s not to say I haven’t learnt from my experiences with K, but that they were not personal lessons.
 
RhythmSpring
#37 Posted : 10/8/2019 1:49:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 702
Joined: 12-Mar-2010
Last visit: 15-Oct-2019
Location: Urf
Like you [the OP] alluded to, anything ketamine can do Iboga / ibogaine can do better.

I've done Ket a few times and after the first time it started to feel like bad karma. Like the animal kingdom was angry at me.

Now, I'm going out on faith and avoiding the chemical completely.

Maybe try it once out of curiosity, but as a guiding intelligence I would say no--it lacks one.
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken
 
dreamer042
#38 Posted : 10/8/2019 1:59:26 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Posts: 4163
Joined: 10-Sep-2009
Last visit: 16-Oct-2019
Location: Rocky mountain high
Ketamine is an incredible novelty. It's such a unique state that can't really be compared to any other psychedelic. It's absolutely worth trying a K hole for the bucketlist.

There doesn't seem to be a high value in repetition though. You don't often emerge with powerful life changing insights (and when you do, upon sober reflection, they tend to lean toward grandeur and delusion ime). It's not often you will hear "ketamine changed my life" or "ketamine made me a better human being."

The ability to interrupt treatment resistant depression is cool, but not unique, this has been reported with classical psychedelics as well. The analgesic properties are top notch, but short lived and ultimately a distraction from addressing the physical (or emotional or spiritual) cause, putting it on par with any opiate. As an anesthetic it is effective, but dated, there are many more effective targeted anesthetics available.

At best, ketamine is a lot of fun. At worst, ketamine is a highly prone to misuse.

Be smart, be safe.
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca
 
paulsage
#39 Posted : 10/8/2019 11:05:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member

Posts: 252
Joined: 03-Jul-2012
Last visit: 14-Oct-2019
Location: State of Ataxia
I had ketamine administered as the anesthetic when i had my wisdom teeth removed. I've tried ketamine recreationally, but those experiences were nothing compared to pharmaceutical grade ketamine administered in a drip. If you ever have the opportunity I highly recommend taking it. There was no fear, no anxiety, just this amazing warm wash over me as i went under. As I came out of it my vision started as a pinhole of light and the slowly opened up as if i was exiting a long tunnel. After there was no real hangover or sluggishness. I was even able to walk. No life changing revelations either, just the feeling of "wow, that was really kewl".
"The brain is a reducing valve that restricts consciousness" - A Huxley

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail" – Ralph Waldo Emerson…

"Whatever you study you also change" - Heisenberg Uncertainty principle
 
Mr&Mrs McShulfman
#40 Posted : 10/9/2019 9:43:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member


Posts: 77
Joined: 15-Nov-2015
Last visit: 16-Oct-2019
Location: 13th dimension
Hi, I took ketamine daily for various periods of time that extended between 2 to 6 months, over a period of almost 10 years.
I took it under every circumstances at every range of dosis but never injected it.
I took it in combination with a large range of substances (and not just once) including MDMA, speed, LSD, coke, 2c-something, 2-dpmp, weed, Ayahuasca, San Pedro, psilocybes, tobacco juice, brugmancia, datura, yopo/vilca, coca, kambo, chiric sanango, chuchuwasi, HBW, bufo, opium.
Ultimately i have been through long periods starting the day taking 2 or 3 lines of 300mg each at 6 am before doing any other thing and redosing every two hours in addition with other chemicals or plants until falling asleep and continue this crazy adventure the next morning.
In my experience it is best to avoid combining it with Ayahuasca, coca, kambo, HBW and opium not because the effects are bad or something but because the presence of ketamine in the body don't go well with the medicine of these plants/animals. I makes twist the energy in the body which is not good for the health in general.
I want to precise that I made these experiments in great respect for the medicines I was taking and in search for healing. I always asked them if I could do what I was doing.

I've experimented the craving people talk about and it made me realize that addiction doesn't really exist, it is just a choice of the human mind to depend on something to hide himself just because he is not ready yet. When the mind is mature enough he goes out of addiction naturally with a lot of pain but not so much effort (like the birth of a baby).

It has changed my mind and my life in a mysterious way. It has disorganized my memory and my perception of the timeline to slowly rearrange it under new "conditions". I have contacted "the other" through alchemical processes and he slipped down inside me exactly how Santa Claus does when he visits children's houses with his gifts and his magic !

I believe this process is natural and can occur within and without ketamine. Ketamine has been an ingredient of the transformative magic potion I was taking and it was obviously as important as the other ingredients. A strange one I concede but a valuable one.

After an extended use and exploration of this product I can't characterize its effects. Someone said that it has no guiding intelligence ! It definitely has but not the one some people are expecting ! Very happy who said that love has to be soft and nice ? Take it seriously and you will see that it is NOT a lot of fun. It is a teacher and a medicine, a misunderstood one so highly prone to misuse. We have to take it with great care and respect because the result is unpredictable.
Just look at heroine addicted people. Most of us agree to say that an extensive use of heroine has terrible effects on peoples health and we could hardly call this substance a guide or a medicine but now look at people who have been through a strong addiction in their life, they are generally persons of high integrity, highly honests and humbles. So maybe the "medicine" has worked, they have been guided through a transformative experience that made them "better" ? .....
 
PREV12
 
Users browsing this forum
Guest

DMT-Nexus theme created by The Traveler
This page was generated in 0.062 seconds.