We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
iboga history Options

clouds
#1 Posted : 10/8/2019 6:33:11 PM

Human

does anyone have scientific documents that could show how long Iboga has been used in Africa?

thanks.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Praxis.
#2 Posted : 10/9/2019 4:24:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's not a scientific paper but this book is the most extensive resource I'm familiar with on the history of Bwiti through a Western anthropological lens. Discussion of iboga itself is somewhat limited given the scope of Bwiti and the size of the book, but there's still a ton of relevant information.
"Consciousness grows in spirals." --George L. Jackson

If you can just get your mind together, then come across to me. We'll hold hands and then we'll watch the sunrise from the bottom of the sea...
But first, are you experienced?

clouds
#3 Posted : 10/9/2019 5:31:21 PM

Human

Thank you very much Praxis.

Cactus Man
#4 Posted : 10/21/2019 12:59:05 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Praxis. wrote:
It's not a scientific paper but this book is the most extensive resource I'm familiar with on the history of Bwiti through a Western anthropological lens. Discussion of iboga itself is somewhat limited given the scope of Bwiti and the size of the book, but there's still a ton of relevant information.

Thanks for the amazing download! Thumbs up