We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Greetings Traveller's Options

Kefka
#1 Posted : 10/8/2019 8:53:46 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone, Kefka here.. I am a 30 something Disabled Veteran.. I first used psychedelics recreationally as a teenager.. After getting out of the Army and being diagnosed with a handful of mental issues and a whole lot of deep, dark, murky events, I decided to try psychedelics medicinally. By that I mean having a clear goal in mind when using psychedelics. I have had long, thorough discussions with my psychiatrist and have made sure I have no contraindications.

With that being said, I spent an enormous amount of time and effort carefully combing through various communities and forums and have found the Nexus to be hands down one of the best. The attitude and drive here is unlike anywhere else Ive found. I really enjoy the mentality of wanting to understand what we're doing and why versus a lot of the places that just want answers or a simple recipe to follow. The atmosphere here is intelligent, and thought provoking, and I dont find myself getting bothered every time I check in by a flood of incorrect, or downright harmful information being spread by people who's intentions seem suspect at best. I appreciate the candid responses, and the depth of knowledge and passion shown and cant wait to be able to add my own research, and experiences to such a beautiful collage of information.

Happy journeys fellow traveller's and I hope to be able to exchange valuable insight and knowledge with one another!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Achilles
#2 Posted : 10/8/2019 10:41:13 PM

I is the obstacle.

Welcome kefka. Glad to hear you think so fondly of our organization and we’re always happy to have new members that value intelligence, good attitudes, and maintaining the image that we provide good quality information here at the nexus. I look forward to reading some of your post in the future. Thanks for the compliments again and welcome aboard Smile
This guys ego ^

Lampeyelittle
#3 Posted : 10/9/2019 12:36:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome! I came to the Nexus for DMT extraction guides, and stayed for the people who inhabit here. If high-quality discussion is your forte, you'll get along well here!
"And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know" - Kansas