We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Dunking Cakes after Knotting and *small* pinning In PF Jars Options

infinitynlove
#1 Posted : 10/7/2019 6:47:28 AM

Mushroom Explorer

Hi DeDao

Ideally you should not dunk if it has any pins. This usually causes the pins to rot.

My method is, birth dunk and roll in dry verm then spray . Let fruit, harvest, pull of all pins and aborts. Dunk in fridge for 12 hours, roll in dry verm then spray, fruit, repeat.

The older the cakes get the less shrooms and the slower the fruiting, in the end you will just get one big fruit, then the cakes will probably contam then die, if you do this from rye or wbs cakes, and you can keep them contam free they can flush 5-6 times.

Have fun Smile

<3
I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention in fact everything I write here is a lie !

I hope in some way, my posts and replies may of helped you, I hope you like what I have said here if not feel free to send me a none flame PM

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

infinitynlove
#2 Posted : 10/8/2019 5:02:51 AM

Mushroom Explorer

my pleasure <3
I am certifiably insane, as such all posts written by me should be regarded as utter nonsense or attempts to get attention in fact everything I write here is a lie !

I hope in some way, my posts and replies may of helped you, I hope you like what I have said here if not feel free to send me a none flame PM