We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Old man spends 30 years restoring 1500 hectares of old growth forest in NZ Options

Nydex
#1 Posted : 10/7/2019 8:19:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I accidentally stumbled upon this gem today while watching some gardening videos, and I have to say it warmed my heart so much and instantly went into my favorite videos of all time collection.

I strive to be as wholesome and precious in my 80s as this man. The level of dedication and love he has for what he does is evident. When man sets a life goal that is in alignment with Nature and is aimed at protecting her, his life automatically comes to the highest degree of purpose.

I wish I could meet this man and just hug and thank him for being the embodiment of the crucial change that is so desperately needed in those dire times - the true and unconditional love for our Mother.

Enjoy!
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

OrionFyre
#2 Posted : 10/8/2019 12:01:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

He's literally doing God's work.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Take the third hit
Then youuu....

Acu
#3 Posted : 10/13/2019 9:42:07 AM
DMT-Nexus member

This is so cool, and he's so passionate and dedicated.

I spent a bit of time on banks peninsula growing up as my family had some land out there and I used to think about how dry and barren the place was. It's mostly all grassland with gorse taking over in a lot of spots with only smaller areas of native bush.

I will definitely have to go and check this place out next time I'm down that way.

My goal for years has been to do this myself one day but on a much smaller scale and to get off grid and mostly live off the land.