We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Beginner psychonaut Options

Scaredswimmer
#1 Posted : 10/5/2019 10:41:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hello friends SWIM needs help gaining some confidence and knowledge. Swim did Extraction and is try to get comfortable with the spice. Swim has done very small doses from a gpen vape and has gotten the body vibrations and ear ringing. Swim did bigger dose and found things hard to focus but no hallucination or colors or anything. First few times were very unsettling but now starting to be okay with the body vibrations. Is swims method of smoking bad and would be better from a bong? Swim is nervous on smoking spice as unsure if method was done right.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

coAsTal
#2 Posted : 10/5/2019 11:03:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome Scaredswimmer--

Just a quick look online at your vaping device tells me it's not going to be that well suited for DMT use. You'd be better off using a regular pipe or ideally a Glass Vapor Genie. Some also use bongs with great success.
You'll have a hard time getting a consistent hit with a regular vape pen-- they're just not made to use for this purpose and you'll probably also waste good spice.

As for advise, spend the 20 bucks on a Gemini (or similar) mg scale (as in, increments of .001g ) because it's especially important to weigh accurately (especially when you're new).

START SLOW.

You're not in a race to experience anything-- take it easy and feel your way into it at an easy pace.
It's instinctive for most people to be very tense when using DMT early on. It's normal. Even after almost 15 years and thousands of uses, my heart usually still pounds just as I get ready to take it-- your body somehow knows what you're about to do--it's normal and you just have to have the confidence that you have used the right amount, have chosen good safe music (if it applies to you-- I almost always bed with music) and are in the right positive mindset. DMT is physically safe-- but using too much can be nothing less than catastrophic to your mind. This is meant to caution you, not scare you. Work your way up.

Then, just let the experience guide you. If you use too much, you will be unprepared for what happens. That's normal. I'll not waste time here with description other than to say that there is a threshhold that you will pass where it becomes something fundamentally different than low doses-- but you will understand when it happens.

Stay positive, be deliberate, use the right tool for the job, and read as much on this forum as you can-- there is great wisdom here, and many good friends with good advice and shared experiences.

Good luck to you!!

Scaredswimmer
#3 Posted : 10/6/2019 6:51:23 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The vapor genie is the next purchase I suppose. So far swims done it a few times taking bigger hits each time. Gpen doesn't give consistent hits as you said but as effects start comming staying diligent on taking one more hit. Went into complete darkness and still nothing after several small hits and few bigger hits. Just body highs and seems like shadows could be moving. Will try out of the bong next till GVG comes in mail. Thanks for the reply.