We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
400mcg LSD what to expect? Options

Yugambeh
#1 Posted : 10/5/2019 4:49:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I’m doing my largest dose of lsd tonight, 2 blotters Goblin’s den, and I have another 1/2 blotter as backup if I want more Smile.

I’m spending the evening with a good friend and CBL on a high end Hifi equipment (Focal active speakers, Naim preamp/DAC).

Passion flower tea 1 hour before the LSD.

Amnesia Haze and or Bluberry OG 2-4 hours into the journey.

2 hours and 15 min to the start of the journey.

Safe journeys.

/Y
I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

dragonrider
#2 Posted : 10/5/2019 5:31:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

What to expect? Depends of your tolerance.
If you have a high tolerance of LSD, 400 mics may be OK.

If not........then basically, prepare to die. 400 mics is gonna tear your reality to pieces. There will be no "you". There will be no "reality".

Also, all of this going to last for a few eternities.

Yugambeh
#3 Posted : 10/5/2019 6:52:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
What to expect? Depends of your tolerance

If not........then basically, prepare to die. 400 mics is gonna tear your reality to pieces. There will be no "you". There will be no "reality".

I’m mentally and physically prepared, its going to be a interesting journey.

/Y
I am like a white cloud with no destination, I place goals to trick myself in believing I have somewhere to arrive, everything is a successful goal when I realise I have already arrived.

Nydex
#4 Posted : 10/5/2019 8:43:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The most I've ever done, if the blotter dosage was anywhere near correct, is around 300mcg. Apart from dragonrider's mention regarding tolerance, I'd say the major defining factor in how your experience goes is what you hide inside yourself. What struggles, fears, insecurities, and emotions you keep deep within. On higher doses ALL of those will resurface in their full glory, so be prepared to get emotional in any case.

But my biggest advice (from my humble 12 or so experiences with LSD) is to not go in with any expectations. Just go in pure, keeping the tentacles of your anticipation away from the magic of this substance. Just let it consume you and do with you as it wishes. Neither hope for, nor fear anything.

Pure heart, proper intent, endless respect. That's all you need. Looking forward to you sharing the journey, if you feel so.

Be well, and travel safely. Love
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

The Traveler
#5 Posted : 10/5/2019 9:25:24 PM

"No, seriously"

Administrator | Skills: DMT, LSD, Programming

400mics taken in a friendly environment will be heavy where you might need some comfort in between the waves.

Make sure your friend knows whats up and you will be in for a special journey, remember to let it go and smile.

Kind regards,

The Traveler

null24
#6 Posted : 10/6/2019 1:36:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

If you aren't hardheaded and take 400mcgs, chances are you won't remember (or need) to smoke the weed 2-4 hours in. Wink
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Yugambeh
#7 Posted : 10/6/2019 11:27:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yugambeh wrote:
dragonrider wrote:
What to expect? Depends of your tolerance

I’m mentally and physically prepared, its going to be a interesting journey.

/Y

It was an amazing light show with CBL from the stereo❤️

/Y

Yugambeh
#8 Posted : 10/6/2019 11:34:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
If you aren't hardheaded and take 400mcgs, chances are you won't remember (or need) to smoke the weed 2-4 hours in. Wink

I’m definitely hardheaded! 🤔 the come up and peak was intense, but when it calmed down I felt I could do and would like a little bit more craziness and visuals, the mindset and the healing sometimes difficult thoughts is there but I want the visuals to explode
and be more intense.

/Y

Yugambeh
#9 Posted : 10/6/2019 12:51:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nydex wrote:
The most I've ever done, if the blotter dosage was anywhere near correct, is around 300mcg. Apart from dragonrider's mention regarding tolerance, I'd say the major defining factor in how your experience goes is what you hide inside yourself. What struggles, fears, insecurities, and emotions you keep deep within. On higher doses ALL of those will resurface in their full glory, so be prepared to get emotional in any case.

But my biggest advice (from my humble 12 or so experiences with LSD) is to not go in with any expectations. Just go in pure, keeping the tentacles of your anticipation away from the magic of this substance. Just let it consume you and do with you as it wishes. Neither hope for, nor fear anything.

Pure heart, proper intent, endless respect. That's all you need. Looking forward to you sharing the journey, if you feel so.

Be well, and travel safely. Love

Thank you for you post🙏.

It was an amazing experience, however I always regret travelling with other people around me as I get to caught up being social
as my favourite thing on lsd is to lay on the sofa and listen to CBL and just float with whatever it takes me, to light or to dark places or both, I don’t care, both places are healing.

Me and my friend had 1 cup of Passion flower tea at 6:30pm, my friends girlfriend wanted to try Lsd for the first
time so she took half a blotter at the same time.

At 7pm me and my friend took 2 blotters each and after about 40min I felt like a strong surge of energy building up, I felt like
I was going to explode, I could not sit still, it was heavy on the body. I said to my friend “we better walk the dog now while we can”😂 and I also made a quick FaceTime call to my wife to say god night as I felt the come up is going to be strong and heavy.

I can’t remember if we walked the dog before or after the come up as we got stuck talking, or trying to remember what we was doing. The short term memory was not working at all. Btw the dog had just been out for a walk so we weren’t desperate to walk him.

I checked on my friends girlfriend and she enjoyed to lower dose, she was giggling and laughing in a chair in the kitchen watching colourful things and the room, we asked if she ok and she said she felt great, she said that here physical pain from here ligament disease was gone. She has quite bad pain 24/7 and it’s regulated with pain medication when needed.

It was a big experience for her to be pain free and we were happy for her, she was just laughing and giggling.

The peak: After I knew everything, everyone was ok I let it grab me and oh my good the release of the energy and the whole room exploded with beautiful colours and amazing thoughts, however I knew where it was going this night as even if it was bright pink colours on the walls they were in shape of skulls.( I am battling with the fear of death as I love life so much.)

I was interrupted a lot by my friend who has a very hard time to let go and enjoy the deeper and more beautiful part of and lsd journey, the room can like a theme park for me, and he is seeing some minor distortions and slight colour changes🤔 any advice
that would help him relax enough to let go? Add MDMA after the peak?

I’ve decided to join my restless friend and I decided to have another dose of lsd, so we shared 1 blotter (200mcg) and had some Amnesia Haze and some Blueberry OG dabbed in Caapi resin.

I welcomed the effect of the cannabis as it brought the heavy erratic bodily feeling and slowed down the crazy and fast thoughts a little bit, things also turned more grounded and more dark green and earthy colours, when the first effects of the cannabis came I got stuck in thought loops, which l do enjoy when I do solo travels, but I felt uncomfortable and vulnerable with people around me, so changed scenery 😊

I once again escaped to the hi-fi room when I felt the other dose of lsd peaked, it was gentle and caring and it was beautiful, I felt and saw the music, my thoughts and unconscious was like a story on the wall.
I let it grab me and take me to wherever I wanted and it went a little bit dark with influence of the music, my mood and feelings followed the music. The skulls were still dancing around on the wall, they were darker and had blood red details, everything in my
view with open eyes was calmer, softer and more gentler. I saw different nations flags bleeding out of the skulls eyes and mouths and I felt like something bad was going to happen there, I tried to distinguish the flags, was it all nations in the world? I left it there as i felt sad that the earth is bleeding.

My friend was still running around restless, he wanted to sit down and enjoy my world but he could.
I suggested to add 2-3g Syrian rue, we ended up with 4g each in different doses. It took the lsd to a another level.
It brighten things up visually and everything had yellowish calming hugging glow. I was thinking “I’ve should have done this much earlier ( I think it was 2-3pm, 8 hours in to the journey)

I enjoyed this experience for a short while and then I felt I was done for the night as I fell asleep between the short silent periods between music tracks.

I fell into a dreamless sleep and woke up 4 hours later feeling quite off and disappointed that I wasted so much time being social and eating home made Danish pastry, which was the best things I’ve ever tasted oh my good I
was so annoyed that I had leave my journey to eat of them and there was 2 big plates of them, his wife cooks like a god!

Well I went up and had coffee and some Amnesia haze and I felt much better and decided to enjoy and learn from the ey, as it was a really good journey.

I’m curious to try a low dose mdma with a lower dose lsd just after the come up to se if it can intensify the visuals and ground
me more? (of course I would never use either Caapi or rue with mdma ever!)

Sorry for any spelling mistakes, but i still have some visual distortion and some difficulties to chase the letters around on my mobile and it is now 18 hours after the 1st lsd dose. I feel great💕❤️🙏

Safe journeys and much love to all of you💕💕

dragonrider
#10 Posted : 10/6/2019 4:57:58 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Glad it all went well. You must be a hardhead to acid indeed. At 400 mics i would not be able to have any kind of meaningfull conversation. Not even with myself.

Nydex
#11 Posted : 10/6/2019 8:56:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome back, Yugambeh. Glad you traveled safely and had a pleasant experience. Looks like it was the usual emotional rollercoaster that acid is.

Regarding your friend not being able to let go, I think that has a lot to do with two things - too low of a dose that allows the ego to still cling to whatever is left for it, and not enough experience in such states of consciousness. Maybe it will be beneficial for him to have one very strong journey completely alone, going in with the solid intention of just letting go.

Also that feeling you had that you had "wasted" the time you had in this realm by doing things that seemed trivial - I don't think you ever "waste" any time, per se. Whatever happens to you, within or outside those states of altered consciousness, wherever you find yourself, and with whomever, know deep within your heart that you are then, there and with them for a specific reason. Don't ponder too much on that reason, because it's a mystery that overlaps itself into infinity. A paradoxical ouroboros, if you wish. Just accept that you and your actions are an intrinsic part of a grand, mysterious, and infinitely complex mechanism that we, humans, with our limited scope of understanding, are not yet ready to comprehend. But do not fear this. Instead, look for comfort within that thought. The little you know is protecting you from the vastness beyond. I very frequently think of the opening paragraph of H.P.Lovecraft's timeless "The Call of Cthulhu":
Quote:
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.

Do not fear the revelation, my friend. Be brave and look at the light. If it blinds you - so be it.

Furthermore regarding your fear of death you mentioned. It's a widely discussed subject, and rightfully so given how often humans realize their precarious situation in the face of their own temporality. But one man, over 2000 years ago, said something on death that stuck with me, and has always given me comfort when presented with my own mortality and fragility:
Seneca wrote:
For what is free from the risk of change? Neither earth, nor sky, nor the whole fabric of our universe, though it be controlled by the hand of God. It will not always preserve its present order; it will be thrown from its course in days to come. All things move in accord with their appointed times; they are destined to be born, to grow, and to be destroyed. The stars which you see moving above us, and this seemingly immovable earth to which we cling and on which we are set, will be consumed and will cease to exist. There is nothing that does not have its old age; the intervals are merely unequal at which Nature sends forth all these things towards the same goal. Whatever is will cease to be, and yet it will not perish, but will be resolved into its elements.

Do not fear death, my friend. Instead, embrace it. Keep in your heart the knowledge that you are the universe, and you carry it along. You don't die, you are just transformed. Like a phoenix rising from the ashes to burn ever so brighter, you come back to experience it all again from a new perspective and add to the complexity of the universe that is within and about you.

And finally, remember to always turn your gaze inwards, for that's where all that matters is. As is artfully stated in the beautiful "Tao Te Ching":
Lao Tzu wrote:
The inner is foundation of the outer
The still is master of the restless

The Sage travels all day
yet he never leaves his inner treasure

Though the views are captivating and beg attention
he remains calm and uninvolved

Tell me, does the lord of a great empire go out begging for rice?

One who seeks his treasure in the outer world
is cut off from his own roots

Without roots, he becomes restless

Being restless, his mind is weak

And with a mind such as this
he loses all command below Heaven

Concluding this, I will share one last piece of timeless wisdom from Seneca on the inner treasure:
Seneca wrote:
It would be a great task to journey heavenwards; the soul but returns thither. When once it has found the road, it boldly marches on, scornful of all things. It casts, no backwards glance at wealth; gold and silver - things which are fully worthy of the gloom in which they once lay - it values not by the sheen which smites the eyes of the ignorant, but by the mire of ancient days, whence our greed first detached and dug them out. The soul, I affirm, knows that riches are stored elsewhere than in men's heaped-up treasure-houses; that it is the soul, and not the strong-box, which should be filled.

The soul - your most precious treasure - is impervious to death. Tell me, then, what is there to fear in death?

Be well, brother. Embrace life. Spread the love. Love
TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

Yugambeh
#12 Posted : 10/9/2019 6:16:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nydex wrote:
Welcome back, Yugambeh. Glad you traveled safely and had a pleasant experience. Looks like it was the usual emotional rollercoaster that acid is.

Regarding your friend not being able to let go, I think that has a lot to do with two things - too low of a dose that allows the ego to still cling to whatever is left for it, and not enough experience in such states of consciousness. Maybe it will be beneficial for him to have one very strong journey completely alone, going in with the solid intention of just letting go.

Also that feeling you had that you had "wasted" the time you had in this realm by doing things that seemed trivial - I don't think you ever "waste" any time, per se. Whatever happens to you, within or outside those states of altered consciousness, wherever you find yourself, and with whomever, know deep within your heart that you are then, there and with them for a specific reason. Don't ponder too much on that reason, because it's a mystery that overlaps itself into infinity. A paradoxical ouroboros, if you wish. Just accept that you and your actions are an intrinsic part of a grand, mysterious, and infinitely complex mechanism that we, humans, with our limited scope of understanding, are not yet ready to comprehend. But do not fear this. Instead, look for comfort within that thought. The little you know is protecting you from the vastness beyond. I very frequently think of the opening paragraph of H.P.Lovecraft's timeless "The Call of Cthulhu":
Quote:
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the deadly light into the peace and safety of a new dark age.

Do not fear the revelation, my friend. Be brave and look at the light. If it blinds you - so be it.

Furthermore regarding your fear of death you mentioned. It's a widely discussed subject, and rightfully so given how often humans realize their precarious situation in the face of their own temporality. But one man, over 2000 years ago, said something on death that stuck with me, and has always given me comfort when presented with my own mortality and fragility:
Seneca wrote:
For what is free from the risk of change? Neither earth, nor sky, nor the whole fabric of our universe, though it be controlled by the hand of God. It will not always preserve its present order; it will be thrown from its course in days to come. All things move in accord with their appointed times; they are destined to be born, to grow, and to be destroyed. The stars which you see moving above us, and this seemingly immovable earth to which we cling and on which we are set, will be consumed and will cease to exist. There is nothing that does not have its old age; the intervals are merely unequal at which Nature sends forth all these things towards the same goal. Whatever is will cease to be, and yet it will not perish, but will be resolved into its elements.

Do not fear death, my friend. Instead, embrace it. Keep in your heart the knowledge that you are the universe, and you carry it along. You don't die, you are just transformed. Like a phoenix rising from the ashes to burn ever so brighter, you come back to experience it all again from a new perspective and add to the complexity of the universe that is within and about you.

And finally, remember to always turn your gaze inwards, for that's where all that matters is. As is artfully stated in the beautiful "Tao Te Ching":
Lao Tzu wrote:
The inner is foundation of the outer
The still is master of the restless

The Sage travels all day
yet he never leaves his inner treasure

Though the views are captivating and beg attention
he remains calm and uninvolved

Tell me, does the lord of a great empire go out begging for rice?

One who seeks his treasure in the outer world
is cut off from his own roots

Without roots, he becomes restless

Being restless, his mind is weak

And with a mind such as this
he loses all command below Heaven

Concluding this, I will share one last piece of timeless wisdom from Seneca on the inner treasure:
Seneca wrote:
It would be a great task to journey heavenwards; the soul but returns thither. When once it has found the road, it boldly marches on, scornful of all things. It casts, no backwards glance at wealth; gold and silver - things which are fully worthy of the gloom in which they once lay - it values not by the sheen which smites the eyes of the ignorant, but by the mire of ancient days, whence our greed first detached and dug them out. The soul, I affirm, knows that riches are stored elsewhere than in men's heaped-up treasure-houses; that it is the soul, and not the strong-box, which should be filled.

The soul - your most precious treasure - is impervious to death. Tell me, then, what is there to fear in death?

Be well, brother. Embrace life. Spread the love. Love

Thank you so much for your post!🙏❤️

/Y

downwardsfromzero
#13 Posted : 10/9/2019 8:59:12 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Yugambeh wrote:
Nydex wrote:
[...] But one man, over 2000 years ago, said something on death that stuck with me, and has always given me comfort when presented with my own mortality and fragility:
Seneca wrote:
[...] Love

Thank you so much for your post!🙏❤️

/Y

I second that! LoveLove

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Chaska
#14 Posted : 10/16/2019 11:25:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

last time i did 400 mics, today became tomorrow became next week and i was already trying to cancel work for the following month after it started really kicking in.

however i did do 1600 mics a few years prior and was being bombarded by stars from the night sky that would strike me to earth in merciless hysteria, the moment i would try to climb up the side of a parked car another star would strike me with simultaneous laughing mania and it would disable to use of my legs collapsing me to the terra in otherworldly mirth

the rest of that experience was also legendary

another friend back in jan ate 4000 mics (40x100mic tabs) i got a call from a friend at his house because he had begun screaming incoherently and running about flailing wildly, by the time we got another homie on the scene LEO had already been called and welcomed themself to his lab.

grow plants, make tea, love life