We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV7576777879NEXT»
Post Pictures of anything nice Options

benzyme
#1521 Posted : 9/10/2019 10:54:27 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

https://www.cerilliant.c...770&lotno=FE09181801
benzyme attached the following image(s):
IMG_7049-1.jpg (1,534kb) downloaded 332 time(s).
"Nothing is true, everything is permitted." ~ hassan i sabbah
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

twitchy
#1522 Posted : 9/11/2019 2:55:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

breeze225 wrote:
twitchy wrote:

"...as I slooshied, I knew such lovely pictures."
-Alex DeLarge

AMAZING! just started to appreciate cacti growing they are so beautiful! never seen something like this tho! how many graphs did it take? If I had this I don't think I could even cut a piece off without crying!

Not mine, just a pic I found on the net while browsing cactus pron. If I had something like that, I don't know that typing would be possible for about a month or so. Big grin
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

twitchy
#1523 Posted : 9/11/2019 2:55:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

benzyme wrote:
https://www.cerilliant.com/ShopOnline/COA.aspx?itemno=3dc6723a-49d7-4446-9ee3-dabb62628770&lotno=FE09181801

Sweet!
Author of this Post assumes no Responsibility, nor makes any Guarantee of the Accuracy or Validity of material in this Post. Material Contained or referred to in this Post is presented for Entertainment Purposes Only. This Material IS Not Intended to be Inferred, or Interpreted as Information, Advice, News, Instruction, or Factual Information.

null24
#1524 Posted : 9/11/2019 9:29:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

messing with my avatar:
null24 attached the following image(s):
xmyart.png (499kb) downloaded 172 time(s).
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Tony6Strings
#1525 Posted : 9/12/2019 7:47:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I like it null24.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

null24
#1526 Posted : 9/13/2019 1:30:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
I like it null24.

Thumbs up Love
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

downwardsfromzero
#1527 Posted : 9/20/2019 4:12:11 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Distillation of joy, or the joy of distillation?
downwardsfromzero attached the following image(s):
IMG_2718.JPG (1,910kb) downloaded 237 time(s).

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

benzyme
#1528 Posted : 9/20/2019 5:39:30 PM

analytical chemist

Moderator | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertExtreme Chemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertChemical expert | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expertSenior Member | Skills: Analytical equipment, Chemical master expert

short-path?
that's one of the few pieces of glass I am missing, a short-path/kugelrohr. Need to get a schlenk line too. Going to get a nitrogen generator sometime this year.
I still have yet to use this badboy
benzyme attached the following image(s):
IMG_0644.JPG (1,882kb) downloaded 234 time(s).
"Experiments are the only means of attaining knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." -Max Planck

downwardsfromzero
#1529 Posted : 9/20/2019 5:43:23 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

benzyme wrote:
short-path?
that's one of the few pieces of glass I am missing, a short-path/kugelrohr. Need to get a schlenk line too. Going to get a nitrogen generator sometime this year.

Sadly, no! It's the way the forum strips the metadata so the alignment defaults to landscape!

I'd love a kugelrohr too, and there are some bits of the pictured set up I wish I still had which were lost in an 'incident'.
IMG_2699.JPG (4,126kb) downloaded 232 time(s).

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."

benzyme
#1530 Posted : 9/20/2019 5:51:35 PM

analytical chemist

aw hell yeah! nice Big grin Thumbs up

downwardsfromzero
#1531 Posted : 9/20/2019 6:05:14 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

benzyme wrote:
I still have yet to use this badboy

That seems to be a liquid/liquid extraction body, for heavier than water solvents - or for running water through a less dense solvent (for whatever reason!)

I keep dreaming of getting a dual density liq/liq extractor, but they're pricey. Perhaps one day I'll build one out of a Dean-Stark head and various bits and pieces.
liqliqextract_Sigma_aldrich_z562416-w.jpg (44kb) downloaded 267 time(s).

benzyme
#1532 Posted : 9/20/2019 6:22:57 PM

analytical chemist

yep, that's what it is.
I wouldn't mind having a gregar extractor, but those are certainly pricey

Tony6Strings
#1533 Posted : 9/21/2019 10:04:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This just came in the mail. The scale that is.
Tony6Strings attached the following image(s):
IMG_20190921_135627_hdr.jpg (659kb) downloaded 238 time(s).
olympus mon wrote:

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

downwardsfromzero
#1534 Posted : 9/21/2019 11:04:09 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

I had one of those. Make sure you take the batteries out when storing as any leakage rapidly corrodes the hair-thin wires in the circuitry, rendering the object useless Embarrased

Also beware of poor accuracy at low load levels.

Tony6Strings
#1535 Posted : 9/21/2019 11:16:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero thanks for the tip! Btw the pic of the wallpaper through your still is awesome.
olympus mon wrote:

null24
#1536 Posted : 9/29/2019 11:06:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

HAPPY HUNTING!
null24 attached the following image(s):
CYAN STICKER PsCYAN.jpg (7,046kb) downloaded 174 time(s).
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

TalkingGarden
#1537 Posted : 9/30/2019 2:09:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Found both these guys within 3 mins of being outside...

This one told me he came to join in on the fun!

This one tried to trick me...He said "pick me up I am soft and furry"....I didn't fall for it luckily he is poisonous and leaves a rash like poison ivy!

Mindlusion
#1538 Posted : 10/3/2019 12:13:29 AM

Chairman of the Celestial Divison

Extreme Chemical expertChemical expertSenior Member

The very first 300MHz proton NMR spectrum of a novel, potent, psychedelic fluorinated thio-phenethylamine.
Mindlusion attached the following image(s):
2C-T-TFM_1HNMR.jpg (3,463kb) downloaded 205 time(s).
Expect nothing, Receive everything.
"Experiment and extrapolation is the only means the organic chemists (humans) currrently have - in contrast to "God" (and possibly R. B. Woodward). "
He alone sees truly who sees the Absolute the same in every creature...seeing the same Absolute everywhere, he does not harm himself or others. - The Bhagavad Gita
"The most beautiful thing we can experience, is the mysterious. The source of all true art and science."

downwardsfromzero
#1539 Posted : 10/3/2019 9:41:46 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

I did a little dance Smile

Tony6Strings
#1540 Posted : 11/25/2019 5:59:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Sour Spaghetti 😈
Tony6Strings attached the following image(s):
IMG_20191108_182711_hdr.jpg (645kb) downloaded 352 time(s).
olympus mon wrote:

«PREV7576777879NEXT»