We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
100mg Changa trip; My third DMT experience and first post! Options

Lampeyelittle
#1 Posted : 9/30/2019 7:35:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I extract my own DMT from mimosa hostillis root bark and make my own blend of changa in a 1:1 ratio. This trip was 0.1g changa or about 50mg DMT. I smoke out of a 12" water bong, and 2 hits is enough for a full breakthrough.

After the first inhale, the familiar feeling came to me along with a high-pitched ringing in my ear. A vibration of energy runs down my back and I get the intuitive feeling that time is slowing down. My vision starts to get more vibrant, but any visuals are dwarfed by the need to lay down and close my eyes.

I take a second hit from the bong, turn off the lights, and lay down.

As soon as my head hits the pillow, I feel this reality fade away, as the "true reality" returns to me. I recall this place, and more specifically this feeling, as the same as my last trip. I remember to breathe again.

The sheer alienness of the feeling is very prominent, too. I watched eyes and faces turn and twist on orange boxes as I found myself being transported what felt like a small town or city. Again, I remember to breathe.

There are these figures, I don't want to call them entities because I am not entirely sure what they are. They seem like an extension of myself, although I'm not even quite sure of what "myself" is in this state. I also get a feeling that each of these figures are very different, almost sensing "colors" off of different types of figures. They seemed to be generic humanoid shapes, like mannequins. They seemed benign and indifferent to my presence.

But these figures dance and move in an infinite dance that I can not comprehend. I feel an overwhelming sense of the absolute, unforgiving passing of time in this place, and the sense that here is realer than reality.

"This is what reality really is," I think to myself.

As soon as I found myself here, I began to fade away from this place. I returned home safe and sound, though with more questions than answers.

I feel like I need advice, though. This feeling of eternity scares me. Although I used to see myself as someone afraid of time or death, the sense of time passing in this place is so overwhelming. Has anyone experienced something similar, or gotten through a similar theme?

DMT is such a strange substance. I have never felt so scared, yet so amazed. So uncomfortable yet so happy. The physical feeling is an indescribably tactile, pleasant, and weirdly nostalgic experience. The whole experience is so incredible yet feels to natural once you're back.

Thank you all for reading, I hope to learn a lot from this forum and share some wisdom!

PRE-CONDITIONS
(mind)Set: Mental state was slightly less than neutral, but it felt like the right weekend to smoke again.
(physical condition) Set: Ate well that day, got a good amount of sleep, little exercise. Didn't go outside much that day.
Setting (location): My bedroom, lights off, no music. Comfy pj's and soft blankets to melt into.
time of day: Midnight, clear skies. Windows open to cool mid-60 degree Fahrenheit weather.
recent drug use: Frequent cannabis user, although I abstained since the previous night for this experience.
last meal: Light dinner ~4 hours prior.

PARTICIPANT
body weight: 57kg
known sensitivities: None, if anything I seem to be less sensitive to psychedelics.
history of use: Novice, this was my third trip and second true breakthrough.

BIOASSAY

Substance(s): DIY-extracted DMT in my own blend of changa w/ harmala alkaloids (ayahuasca vine) + a few other herbs.
Dose(s): 100mg changa, or 50mg DMT + 50mg herbs (approximately 30mg ayahuasca vine)
Method of administration: 12" water bong

EFFECTS

Administration time: T=0:00
Duration: T=20 minutes
First effects: Immediately
Peak: who knows
Come down: T=8 minutes
Baseline:T=20 minutes

Intensity (overall): 4 = "Extremely"
Evaluation / notes: The entire experience felt incredibly alien, almost separate from my body entirely.

OPTIONAL
Pleasantness: (2)
Unplesantness: (3.5)
Visual Intensity: (4)

AFTER-EFFECTS

Hangover: (1 ; I felt somewhat uncomfortable and very confused ; 10 minutes)
Afterglow: (0 ; I felt normal, but with more questions than answers ; 20 minutes)

"And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know" - Kansas

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 10/1/2019 9:06:06 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Very nice. Beautiful really. I enjoy it. Perhaps dont try to rationalize it?

Much love!=)
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

DmTommy
#3 Posted : 10/1/2019 6:11:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello Fellow Soul mate.
Your travel are very similiar to most of my owns.
But I do however got a feeling i am more friends with the entities i meet now, after about 30 travels.
I do like you have more questions than answers, but i do try to go in with a question or special thought, then sometimes i get a deep exsperience i dont understand at that moment. But often after a day or few, I understand the meaning of it.

However it feels to me, that sometimes the entities get sick of my questions and sometimes i just get a show of symbols and twisted dimensions rotating in and out with a vibrant sound in my back.
I think i mostly dont go all the way, since i read that most travelers do 2 or 3 hits , i usualy go with one, and then i am holding back (afraid?) and take it from there.
(I am planning to try vaping the next time)

I had a cool exsperience once.
This was enhanced leaf, and i was going down from a truffle trip.
I had tried some puffs earlier that evening but it did not have any special effect so i thought it was little potent....

To make "sense" to this story i must include that in our street there is a MMA fighter that had a beef with me for some reason I was not sure of, everytime we passed he looked away, or said hello to my girl but not to me.
I was less exsperienced and dark back then, so i responded likewise.
So this was the common approach of two gorillas beefing eachother for the next months.. Smile

Now back to the story where I was going down on the truffles, was about to go sleep- then decided to take the little rest of what was left of the enhanced leaf. Im guessing around 0,1 gram that was almost powder of herbs it looke alike.
I hit it hard, and boom I was sent in to another place, where this MMA fighter showed up, not looking at me but practising kicks and punches around and around.
I was pretty chocked and stumbeled back to bed and this guy kept showing off around me for something that seems like ages..

The next day we went home from the cabin, and I was wondering about this alot, was it my neighbour?, why did he or that show up? What was the purpose of this?

A few days later, I was standing outside my door taking a cigarette and minding my own buisniss..
Suddenly i felt eyes on my back, i turned around and there was the MMA fighter down the street looking straight at me with a curious look and then he said hello.....

I was a little surprised, but after that he has always been friendly even we have yet to speek together.

So to me, something got sorted out - without me knowing how, but from the way of his look at me, it surely seemed like he had seen me the same day i traveled, even I am pretty sure he is not taking the same flights i am. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

And I have read a bit around here, and your exsperience felt very alike some of mine and I hope to hear more from your travels in the future.

In the meanwhile, have an awsome life.
I was, I become, I lost and died.
I discovered, I searched, I found something.
I Live, I Love, I am Alive.🥰
Discovering-My-Truth

Lampeyelittle
#4 Posted : 10/8/2019 8:13:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

DmTommy wrote:
Hello Fellow Soul mate.
Your travel are very similiar to most of my owns.
But I do however got a feeling i am more friends with the entities i meet now, after about 30 travels.
I do like you have more questions than answers, but i do try to go in with a question or special thought, then sometimes i get a deep exsperience i dont understand at that moment. But often after a day or few, I understand the meaning of it.

What an interesting experience! I find the synchronicity that happen outside of the DMT trips to be even more peculiar than the DMT trips themselves.

It's comforting to know that someone else has experienced something as foreign as I did. Are there any lessons or experiences that have helped you get more comfortable in your travels? Or do I simply just need more experience in hyperspace to understand?

One thing I found interesting with my second breakthrough was that I was visiting the same settings as my first breakthrough, but I felt like I could understand them more, like I could see pass the initial amazement and wonder I had and "move on" a little easier.

Any maybe you're right FranLover, but I can't help but ask "why?" Very happy
"And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know" - Kansas

DmTommy
#5 Posted : 10/10/2019 9:19:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Oh yeah. It has totaly changed my life for the better.
And I tried pharmahuasca last friday. With 2.5 g Syrian rue tea and 100 mg dmt powder. And that... was byfar the most powerful exsperience ever.
The sightings and healing I got was just a proof to me.
I also got my questions answered related to religious belief, and best of all I am now able to say I love myself. My life has been totaly changed for life after that.
Peace out ✌
I was, I become, I lost and died.
I discovered, I searched, I found something.
I Live, I Love, I am Alive.🥰
Discovering-My-Truth