We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Tips from one newbie to another : ) Options

CrystalCastle
#1 Posted : 9/25/2019 11:16:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I am so grateful for the nexus and all I've learned here before trying anything myself.

I've experimented with the spice about just 5 times now and have found something very helpful that will hopeful be useful for other people newer to this experience.

I've experimented with amounts ranging from 20-40mg of spice and found 30mg to be great for me.

The first few experiences were quite overwhelming and confusing. I felt a sense of dread once it started, resisting the very experience I had sought after.

Then I started approaching it with these mindsets, which have been very helpful:

1. The spice is a healing medicine.

2. As my device is heating up and just as I begin to inhale, I keep repeating "yes, yes, yes". This is to prime myself to surrender and allow the experience.

3. Allow the experience. My first few attempts I was trying to analyze during the experience and decide if I should interact with a being, if it was "good" or "bad", etc. This really shut down the experience, limited it, and created a lot of fear. Now I am assuming all aspects of the experience are for my growth and healing - even the scary beings or sensations.

4. For me, it's been helpful to not try to control anything, just observe, feel, and receive. After the first 4-5 minutes, I am able to interact a bit more with the landscape, beings, etc. But for the first part, just sit back, hang on, and let the magic unfold.

I'm sure there's more, but hopefully these insights will help you navigate your earlier experiences, as they are helping me.

Thank you for being here. Thank you for existing. Viva the nexus. Viva the spice!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

GRVDIGR
#2 Posted : 9/26/2019 3:42:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The spice is definitely in charge and I too don’t try and control it. I accept what it has to offer me and often find myself thanking it mentally for the “visions” it’s giving me, good or bad. I’ve seen some absolutely amazing things, horrible things, uncomfortable things, dark things, blissful things...... a full spectrum. Every feeling and vision I have I take as a sign or lesson. I believe it takes you where you need to be to learn or heal. The important part is to listen to what it’s telling you.

TalkingGarden
#3 Posted : 9/30/2019 10:51:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

yeh I agree trying to control it well that's just a battle your not going to win! Just hang on for the ride smile laugh and cry if you need to! I actually find with all psychedelics the scary confusing times are the things that teach me the most.

Lampeyelittle
#4 Posted : 10/1/2019 12:17:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

CrystalCastle wrote:
The first few experiences were quite overwhelming and confusing. I felt a sense of dread once it started, resisting the very experience I had sought after.

This is where I am finding myself now, so thank you for the helpful tips. I go into the experience so excited and ready to learn, but once I'm in that place it's much harder to keep myself calm, cool and observant. Thank you for the wisdom, I'll definitely be implementing it into my trips!
"And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know" - Kansas