We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV123NEXT
Positronic Ayahuasca brewing Options

CatPharm
#21 Posted : 12/7/2018 3:48:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tregar, thank you for taking the time for this thread.

After, what i thought to be, thoroughly filtering both vine and chakruna after each boil, i was still left with a decent amount of sediment after a couple days refrigeration. Is this unusual? Maybe I wasnt as thorough as i thought i was being??

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

tregar
#22 Posted : 12/8/2018 1:23:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes Jees, quite the perceptual consiousness shift indeed. It's like the consiousness is tuned to a whole nother frequency, which seems to be more real than channel normal from this world. Like the UDV calls it, "Mysterious tea", a link to the Divine. It's as if one has finally arrived home, it seems very familiar.

Aldous Huxley explains it well with the concept of "Mind at Large": https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mind_at_Large

Catpharm, It's not unusual once the filtered and reduced brew is placed in a fridge to see floaty stringy like material fall out, this is most likely oil like substances from the leaf, I keep it in the brew. Heating the brew back up will cause this stuff to re-absorb back into the hot liquid.

After the brew is filtered then reduced, like to immediately measure it out into some 1/2 pint jars, cool to room temp, then can be frozen if you choose. Prefer caapi extract added to reheated hot leaf brew in dreams, as don't usually have the time to hammer, chop, and boil caapi too.

As far as sediment that falls all the way to the bottom of the jar and sticks to the bottom, then simply decant the brew from the bottom sediment, keeping only the liquid layer above it. Consider the fridge as just another additonal tool to help rid the brew of bottom seeking sediment. I don't see this type of stuff in my brew due to the extensive cotton filtering (use about 16 cotton balls to filter 2 liters of boiled brew), but it can happen...perhaps your extra sediment is coming from the whole processed caapi, hard to say.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

tregar
#23 Posted : 12/8/2018 11:32:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Just rest assured that if you have filtered thru cotton balls before all the reduction, then you are good to go, and the brew is as clean as you are gonna get it. I choose not to put it in the fridge and watch to see what falls out after all this...even seeing the plant oils and what not still floating around in the brew tend to make one apprehensive, as I don't want to see what is being drunk, the pre-viewing of mind and stomach connection is not needed, lol. Once put the brew in the fridge to watch what would still fall out, (never again!) and yeah, there will still be some sort of assorted gunk in it, best not to look at it, as when it is dispersed dark brown, it looks more appealing.

Also helps to pinch the nose while drinking the 2 to 3oz in dreams, the smell of the brew is not appealing, reminds one of a frog in a blender or forest rot, and the taste is bad too but tolerable, but at least not being able to smell it helps.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

tregar
#24 Posted : 12/9/2018 9:41:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Always remember, that in times of intense struggle, have music playing, it will ground you, it marks the passage of time, it is very comforting. The Icaros are very important to the whole healing process of being. And be present in the moment, it's all you have. Not the past nor future, but now. And always remember to freakin exercise! Stay physically active in the weightroom or aerobics, pick your passion.

Death is hard to deal with, I know. Ayahuasca teaches much about death and dying and being reborn again in the process. You want your consciousness to be reborn, it is necessary. Love.

1 Corinthians 13:4-7
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.

Jees
#25 Posted : 12/10/2018 6:21:35 AM

DMT-Nexus member

That is very nice tregar.

A man I know who is well acquainted with traditional style said that the icaro's are the most important overall.

I think of icaro's like the flying carpet you're sitting on.
One better has a good taste in choosing the finer ones because they fly better. Pleased

Asher7
#26 Posted : 12/10/2018 8:11:30 AM

Professional Tracker

A little while back I decided to smoke some cannabis after a 3 or so year break and after a break like that the first few highs are always pure panic attack, I’m a terrible person because I did this instead of that, just that whole progress report since last checking in. I decided on music and put in an icaro off youtube out of random curiosity and as I came up and drifted back in my head just on cannabis the music opened up so much more than what I heard at baseline. There was this whole pattern and way they were shaking the leaves that it took on just as much complexity as a drummer in a “common” band.

I just latched on and rode the music and all the panic left. It really blew my mind how much complexity was in the arrangement of that icaro and the fact I just never heard one open up before. I bet some incredible icaros have come and gone over time.

Do they write new icaros like songs or do they stick to strick specific songs like karate katas?

grollum
#27 Posted : 12/10/2018 3:34:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Do you guys like to post one or the other Icaro or music video which get you though the chewy bits of your aya walks? Maybe that might be content for a new thread?!

I realy enjoyed this playlist posted on chacruna.net: https://chacruna.net/a-playlist-for-psilocybin-by-kelan-thomas/

I like it because it stays away from the typical psydub and psychedelic cliches and has a broader view!

Jees
#28 Posted : 12/10/2018 4:16:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

A nice collection of songs can be found at:
https://www.sacredvalleytribe.com/medicine-songs

Asher7
#29 Posted : 12/11/2018 2:12:38 AM

Professional Tracker

Awesome I’ll check them out when I have some time and let you know what I think.Thumbs up

tregar
#30 Posted : 1/30/2019 1:57:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Listen to progressive house music as my icaro, stuff like what is played on protonradio streaming for free, or I'll pick from the top 10 mixes on the list for the month. Jaytech music typical example. I can then close my eyes and drift off into places that are "way out there". Music marks the passage of time and it will help to ground you when you are on a level that is higher than what you anticipated to be at. Some of the modern progressive mixes have minimal chants and vocals along with the drums that emulate to me what I might here in my mind if I were at my own personal Jungle Temple. Most of what I like has no vocals, but just amazing music quality, but I have to search for days to find the songs I like, and then play those when the time comes. Searching for good music is fun though, cause when you find that rare gem, you are happy.

Conclusion:

Swim has dreamed traditional hawaiian psychotria as admixture only, it is phenomenal at just 30 to 35 grams (never exceed that amount!) but it is very hard to find, often it appears for a few months at a time, but one has to wait all year to catch it. 30 to 35g probably contains around 60mg to 70mg admixture, but the reduced hot liquid leaf salt brew form is completely far more powerful and way exceeds in quality compared to any form of admixture xtals (probably due to dynamics of digestion) follow part 2 quotes from Palmer in table of contents on post #1. He is right on the mark, and those few pages from his book are top notch writing.

Hawaiian psychotria seems to be somewhat rare, but when it is around good to stock up. Swim has dreamed hawaiian psychotria over 55 times over the years, is the only admixture had dreamed, if it is not around, then swim doesn't dream Ayahuasca.

tregar
#31 Posted : 9/28/2019 3:45:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Latest Discovery in dreams for a 100% clear of debris/muck brew (totally transparent):

Was dreaming the brown looking brew after cotton filtering over the past few years (past 55+ Aya dreams), then found out you can just stick brew in fridge for a few days and it develops a see thru brew that contains all the actives:

IF you then take your filtered brown looking leaf brew and set it in the fridge for a few days, any and all brown muck that the cotton filtering did not get out will fall to the bottom of the 1/2 pint tall jar by the 3rd day...

...and you will be left with a transparent (see thru) brew with just a twinge of yellow color, decant this from the 1/4 to 1/2" brown muck at the bottom, keep only this top layer....throw the bottom brown muck layer away as the top layer contains all the water soluble salt based actives from the leaf....this see thru brew is highly ornamentally potent and 100% free of mud and debris. Then just add required amount to your caapi.

After brew has sat in fridge for several days: You will be left with 1/2 pint jars with around 6oz in each...with each 1oz = 10g of hawaiian psychotria leaf. 2oz to 3oz is a typical dose (20 to 30g of leaf). 20g of leaf contains around estimated 40g of actives, 30g of leaf contains around estimated 60g of actives.

tregar
#32 Posted : 9/30/2019 1:05:16 PM

DMT-Nexus member

After brew sits for a few days in fridge, simply decanted the orangish colored transparent liquid from the mud/particles that have settled out at the bottom, and throw the mud away.
tregar attached the following image(s):
jar.jpg (39kb) downloaded 378 time(s).

tregar
#33 Posted : 9/30/2019 1:52:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

left: freshly brewed and filtered thru strainer & cotton balls.

right: after sitting in fridge x 3 days. Keep top transparent orangish liquid, and throw bottom 1/2" layer of mud/particles away.
jar2.jpg (49kb) downloaded 372 time(s).

tregar
#34 Posted : 10/4/2019 3:34:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Don't fall for the Ayahuasca always causes nausea, puking, and sitting on the toilet.

Following this procedure will yield Ayahuasca with zero nausea and a grand 3 hour experience that is out of this world. Using too much leaf (above 35 grams of Hawaiian psychotria is way beyond a plus 5 experience and will cause nausea in the brain (not stomach) just because the actives are way too high, keep on the low to moderate strength side with the leaf (20 to 35g leaf) for a zero nuasea experience. I hate nausea myself, and have never thrown up in over 60 times I have prepared Aya this way in dreams, nor have I had to sit on toilet, get rid of the mud and particles that are nauseating to the intestines with this method outlined, and you are good to go, learned it from Sync and Meteor back in the day. Aya is very trippy, so be prepared.

Mother Ayahuasca has also been shown to grow new neurons in the brain, cure major depression & fight alcoholism and drug abuse of all kinds. The mood lift lasts a couple weeks while it is building up brand new neurons in the brain, good stuff. The first 4 days have a strong mood lift. The closed eye visions are realistic and tell a story, just like entering a University as Shanon used to call it, Antipodes of the Mind is imho the very best book on Ayahuasca, check it out if you get the chance.

I don't think it will ever by popular as most people do not know how to prepare it correctly, get good materials, used inferior materials, how to prevent nausea etc. The Shaman in the Amazon knows his plants well and how to prepare it properly. But they still don't use the fridge to make it 100% free of debris. Like I said, I hate nausea, even the slightest bit of it, so I have come to love Ayahuasca by preparing it with care, love, and free of nauseating particles, would have it no other way.

Ayahuasca reaches levels of powerful beauty & strength quickly and easily just like the movie "Anna", She kicks much ass.
anna.jpg (6kb) downloaded 344 time(s).

Jagube
#35 Posted : 10/4/2019 4:22:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks tregar for your research into this and putting it all together.

Personally I don't do anything special with regard to cooking to make my tea less nauseating. IME the source plant material can make a big difference though. There is nauseating leaf, and there is leaf that's not nauseating at doses that most people would find satisfying, even when filtered very coarsely, i.e. through a cloth.

I do have some nauseating leaf still though, so might give your cotton ball filtering a try. I'm wondering if coffee filters (possibly stacked up) would have the same effect? They would seem more efficient due to the larger surface area through which the liquid can pass.

tregar
#36 Posted : 10/4/2019 9:33:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good point Jagube, unfortunately not even a drop of the brew makes it thru even a single coffee filer. This is where a cotton ball works like magic.

downwardsfromzero
#37 Posted : 5/2/2021 8:55:36 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

ava69 wrote:
Quote:

Clearlight experiments that involved several people found the leaf brew form superior to extracted actives, they found the leaf brews very strong and powerful & clairavoyant (+5 Shulgin scale), while they mentioned that the extracted actives were mild (+3 Shulgin scale) at best, even up to 100mg. Again, this is poorly understood.

Even Jonathan Ott found that in his 20 experiments posted in his book "Ayahuasca Analogues", that none of his later experiments with extracted actives quite matched the power of his 1st actual Ayahuasca brewed with caapi and good real leaf (experiment #1), he had no explanation for this. He did however find 70mg to be close to it, but still not the same.
This combined with the | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | complexation results (which we really ought to replicate and confirm) makes me wonder whether there are saccharides in leaf brews which perform a similar effect to | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |. There is still so much scope for really interesting research here - thanks for posting.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

shroombee
#38 Posted : 5/19/2021 7:26:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ava69, thanks for all the great information! The double posting of the same content in different threads is a little hard to follow though. I'm compelled to scan through again to ensure I didn't miss anything. Perhaps just posting in one place and then linking from the other threads.

I have THH and | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | arriving shortly to give this a try. Do you now have a preference or recommendation between oral DMT/| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |/harmine/THH/Vit-C versus sublingual DMT/| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |?

BTW, my favorite photo you posted is the beautiful shaman woman. Thumbs up

shroombee
#39 Posted : 5/20/2021 11:17:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ava69, thanks for your reply! I will go with your recommendation of 250 mg THH orally followed by DMT complexed to | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |. A few questions:

1) I have plenty of experience with mescaline and shrooms, including ludicrous heroic doses. But my only experience with DMT is some 12-15 mg vaping runs with the GVG or e-mesh. I haven't done Ayahuasca yet although I just acquired the caapi and chacruna. Was planning to start low with just caapi (no DMT) per ms_manic_minxx's recommendations. I have freebase DMT extracted from MHRB.

What's your recommendation for the amount of DMT to use for these initial (THH + DMT + | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |) trials? I have a trip sitter but I want this to be more in-control and self-guiding. Like a moderate shroom trip.

2) (2-Hydroxypropyl)-Beta-Cyclodextrin is easy to find online and commonly referred to as | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |. CAS #128446-35-5 with molecular formula C44H75O36.

Hydroxypropyl-Beta-Cyclodextrin is more difficult to locate with CAS #94035-02-6 with molecular formula C54H102O39.

Sometimes I see the (2-Hydroxpropyl)-BCD (CAS #128446-35-5) referred to as simply "Hydroxypropyl-Beta-Cyclodextrin (| High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |)", even though it seems it should technically be referred to as (2-Hydroxypropyl)-BCD.

I noticed your container says Hydroxypropyl-Beta-Cyclodextrin, but I don't recognize the CAS #. It says "CODE #410-903"?

Did you specifically seek out the more difficult-to-find Hydroxypropyl-BCD (CAS #94035-02-6) rather than the more commonly available (2-Hydroxypropyl)-BCD (128446-35-5)?

3) Are you aware there are reports of | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | causing hearing loss? I'm trying to figure out whether the dosages and method of administration in these studies are relevant to our context.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih...pmc/articles/PMC5676048/

shroombee
#40 Posted : 5/24/2021 6:17:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Results of THH plus sublingual | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |+DMT trial: It works! Thumbs up

Late yesterday morning I took 200 mg THH freebase and followed it up 90 minutes later with 40 mg sublingual DMT complexed with | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) |. Ava69's recommended beginner dosage is 250 mg THH and 60 mg DMT for a Shulgin level 4 experience. I don't have much experience with DMT and I wanted to ensure I stayed grounded, so I went with the 200 mg THH and 40 mg DMT.

I purchased my THH from an online vendor, Liftmode, and the included certificate of analysis says it is 99.9% pure. Given the purity that's another reason why I adjusted the THH down from the recommended 250 mg. BTW, the packaging is very professional. The THH costs $68 for 5 grams with free 2-day shipping in the US. Definitely worth it for me to purchase it rather than making my own.

I prepared a 7:1 ratio of | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | to DMT and slipped the dosage under my tongue. As ava69 noted, there is a moderate stinging sensation but not too uncomfortable. The most uncomfortable part of the experience is the unfamiliar drawn out stinging sensation and wondering whether I'm setting myself up for a chemical burn on my tongue or lips. No such need for worry though. After 15 minutes I spit out the saliva and then swished with some lemon juice in water. That's a mistake. Although that stopped the stinging sensation my teeth felt a little rough. I swished with some kefir to make my teeth feel normal again.

Now I felt a little "off" in a familiar psychedelic onset way. No nausea but faintly dizzy and I felt the need to put on some warmer clothes, which is normal for me when taking shrooms. Maybe a tryptamine thing. And shrooms sometimes activate heavier feelings or shadow thoughts. I noticed that part of my mind starting to speak up, encouraged by the DMT. But with the low dose, easy for me to halt and brush aside. Stop

I decided to lie in bed under a couple comforters to stay warm. I put on a sleep mask and some headphones. Cool First choosing some uplifting ecstatic dance music and then switching to Gregorian chant. I don't get much visuals from psychedelics these days, unless the dosage is ludicrous. I needed to keep my eyes closed and drop into a silent mind to bring on some visuals. Some rushes of color but nothing memorable or structured. No psychedelic vignettes either - no stories or insights that many of us seek through these medicines to bring back to our everyday lives.

This dosage of THH and DMT gave me a light Shulgin Level 2 trip - obviously active but I could decide whether to deepen the experience by lying down, closing my eyes, and listening to music. Or I could go about my day feeling slightly inebriated and consciously ignoring the occasional wayward voices or imagery being emitted from my mind.

The effects lasted around 90 minutes. Rather than redose to extend or boost the trip, I felt refreshed and inspired to go about my usual life.

I will next try increased dosage, as well as THH with shrooms or mescaline.

Some comments on technique:

1) Thoroughly mixing the DMT and | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | into a gel took 10 drops of very hot water with several minutes stirring and mashing. And it's a little fussy getting the sticky gel off the spoon and mixing tools. Maybe dissolving the DMT and | High Pobability of Braindamage by Creepy non tested Drugs (forced by scammer 69ron) | in ethyl alcohol, evaporating to leave an integrated powder, then adding the water would be easier? Or perhaps the powder could be placed under the tongue?

2) I split out 20 ml of saliva and a glob of gel after 15 minutes. I wonder whether I absorbed all of the DMT or a lot of it is still in the gel? Perhaps try smaller, more frequent doses to get to the desired trip level? The only disadvantage I see with this suggestion is the additional exposure to the stinging sensation.

3) I tossed and turned all night. Ava69 did mention some difficulties sleeping if he took the THH/DMT too late in the day. My sleep is sensitive to supplements and even though I took the THH around 11am, it may have still affected my sleep. Next time I'll dose earlier in the morning.

Edit: It's also possible the tossing and turning was due to having a little wine late at night, which I only have maybe once or twice per year.

4) To eliminate the stinging, would DMT in salt form work?

PREV123NEXT