We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First extraction GordoTek Options

Fizzikkz
#1 Posted : 9/29/2019 7:09:42 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey everyone. Just had my first batch was wondering how it looks and what some of the residual white stuff is on the plate.

Fizzikkz attached the following image(s):
IMG_20190929_132406.jpg (5,223kb) downloaded 95 time(s).
IMG_20190929_132342.jpg (3,612kb) downloaded 92 time(s).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

FranLover
#2 Posted : 9/29/2019 7:15:24 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Picture isnt very good or extract isnt very good on plain sight. Congrats though ! Smile
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Fizzikkz
#3 Posted : 9/29/2019 7:19:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
Picture isnt very good or extract isnt very good on plain sight. Congrats though ! Smile

Thanks for the reply. I have attached another photo let me know if it's any better.

FranLover
#4 Posted : 9/29/2019 8:06:11 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Quote:
Fizzikkz wrote:
FranLover wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I have attached another photo let me know if it's any better.

Y'welcome=) Second pull will be better. I think you can scrape the white crystals on the corner side (its probably 100mg) and its good to go. Procure to dry it well. That grey line in the middle doesnt seem to be crystals, more like naphta glued to the plate or other alkaloid or dirt. But on the sides there seems to be whiter stuck on the sides. Maybe you can scrape all that too, see if they look good on the razor
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

TalkingGarden
#5 Posted : 9/30/2019 10:46:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Yeh you should have gotten more than that....let it sit for a couple days do another pull and report back! Hopefully youll get much more than that

Fizzikkz
#6 Posted : 10/8/2019 3:09:30 PM
DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
Quote:
Fizzikkz wrote:
FranLover wrote:

Y'welcome=) Second pull will be better. I think you can scrape the white crystals on the corner side (its probably 100mg) and its good to go. Procure to dry it well. That grey line in the middle doesnt seem to be crystals, more like naphta glued to the plate or other alkaloid or dirt. But on the sides there seems to be whiter stuck on the sides. Maybe you can scrape all that too, see if they look good on the razor

Second run ingot about .25g so turned out way better than the .07 on the first run. I am also using heptane for my runs. Is it better to use Naptha and will my yields be much greater?