We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Viable plants/tree list for DMT extraction South Australia. Options

Scatterday
#1 Posted : 9/21/2019 12:05:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Dear dmt-nexus community,

After doing some searching on the forums here I'm unable to find a list of all plants available in South Australia that are viable/suitable for DMT extraction.

Is there a thread compiled somewhere with a list of all the active plants that are suitable for DMT extraction in Australia/South Australia?

Not looking for anything to be handed to me and I want to put in the hard work and be rewarded for my findings.

Maybe even some information on the best plant/tree for DMT extraction in South Australia?

I'm assuming it would be some sort of acacia variety just unsure which one would be most suitable which is why a link to a thread composed of all the plants/trees that grow locally would be much appreciated.

Many thanks Scatterday.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 9/21/2019 2:29:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

As with most questions, check the FAQ first.

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...ng_plants_in_my_area_.3F

Hope that helps!

Scatterday
#3 Posted : 9/22/2019 9:12:57 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thankyou very much brother, Your responses and answers have been very helpful so far.

Scatterday
#4 Posted : 9/22/2019 9:24:37 AM
DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
As with most questions, check the FAQ first.

https://wiki.dmt-nexus.m...ng_plants_in_my_area_.3F

Hope that helps!

So I've checked both of the websites on the FAQ which are discoverlife.org and bonap.

Bonap appears to be a north american site only but I can't seem to figure out discoverlife even after searching for locations of plant growth.

Would bonap be suitable to pin point where in South Australia Acacia acuminata or any sub species may grow containing DMT suitable for extraction?

endlessness
#5 Posted : 9/22/2019 11:26:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Keep reading the next FAQ entry, there is a link to the acacia information thread which sounds just like what you need (and the rest of the tips there on how to confirm if plant has alkaloids of interest)

Good luck