We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Do you feel like you recognize the language being spoken by entities? Options

bugaha
#1 Posted : 9/21/2019 6:59:35 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Almost every trip, I hear something that sounds like......

"Ra ra frill-ya"

"Wat wa frant"

It would just be awesome if anyone else heard those same words.
"Yeah, but he's a pederass Dude."

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

CMACD
#2 Posted : 9/22/2019 8:43:26 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I haven't broke through on DMT, I've had some sub breakthrough experiences though. However, I've had some fairly high dose mushroom experiences, and I often start hearing the same combinations of syllables and they sound really gnarly and either start pumping me up or scaring the living crap out of me, hahaha.

O'Niemity (rhyming with enmity) is a main one/seems to be a root of some of the "sentences" I hear.... sometimes I wonder if I should keep that secret though, might edit it out, blah.

I find it really interesting and oddly enough the "accent" seems to be american english, even though the syllables are totally weird and foregn (this would probably support a skeptic's theory that it's a brain glitch but I swear I cAn fEeL tHeM, mAaAaAn Razz)

I have to say, I don't find the things you posted very familiar but I have no reference of knowing if you were 100x as high as me and what you're experiencing is far more vivid than me... and DMT vs. mushrooms, etc.

Eaglepath
#3 Posted : 10/2/2019 11:07:30 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

They usually have some converter which translates it to direct knowledge somewhat beyond language. But still I have problems with the streaming alien letter which can come up sometimes.. It feel like Im in the edge of understand it. Not completly alien and not completly understandable either.. tricky tricky.
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Hoobaleenyo
#4 Posted : 10/7/2019 3:33:54 AM

DMT-Nexus member

bugaha wrote:
Almost every trip, I hear something that sounds like......

"Ra ra frill-ya"

"Wat wa frant"

It would just be awesome if anyone else heard those same words.

Ra is the head of it all. Highest ranking deity
Our trueself and the Earth heals,
we keep looking to the sky when it's right under our feet

xss27
#5 Posted : 10/7/2019 5:52:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I never heard any sounds on DMT except for the buzzing when entering the experience. All visual and direct feeling/knowing when there was any sort of transfer of information.