We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Anyone ever see hyper real scenes from real life ? Options

Mecme
#1 Posted : 9/17/2019 8:54:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So I decided to get into it today and I was feeling really good. Good mood, nice day, nothing to do, in bed with the wife, very relaxed and open. I get myself all ready, I have my glass VG loaded up with 50mg, I have a blindfold at the ready, my favorite music on. I take a few small hits to prepare my lungs and then 3 monster hits. The vape pad in my pipe has God knows how much residual crap on it on top of the 50mg so there's big thick clouds I'm getting. I get to the point where I can no longer had the pipe and I quickly pull my eye cover down and lay back. Typical ringing in the ears, some spinning colors, then boom, I'm in a car looking out the window but on the window there's bubbles and inside each bubble is a random scene of normal things in life happening but nothing really specific. I take this as something showing me that there are endless dimensions happening at once and then I realize that I'm in a bubble riding in a van with friends. At this point I'm seeing things happen as if I'm an observer someone else's body, people are talking but I can't hear them, they're obviously happy and really enjoying what's happening and I feel a lot of love but it's like I'm sitting in a movie theater watching a first person silent movie. If you ever seen the movie being John malkovich that's exactly what it was like but I had no control over this person I was inside of. Everything was very real looking, nothing seemed at all alien or strange aside from the fact that I thought I was seeing life through someone else or maybe through myself in another dimension ? This is the first time I've had anything like this. Usually it's all prism light insects and geometric octopi and the normal bizarre alien things you see on dmt but this was so real and so much like actual life here on Earth that it kind of shook me lol.... I wasn't prepared for it. Sorry if this is hard to read or understand you guys know how it goes. If love to hear if anyone else had anything like this happen ?

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

corpus callosum
#2 Posted : 9/18/2019 3:06:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Medical DoctorModerator

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...&m=398165#post398165

I think I know what you mean; the above thread touches on this.
I am paranoid of my brain. It thinks all the time, even when I'm asleep. My thoughts assail me. Murderous lechers they are. Thought is the assassin of thought. Like a man stabbing himself with one hand while the other hand tries to stop the blade. Like an explosion that destroys the detonator. I am paranoid of my brain. It makes me unsettled and ill at ease. Makes me chase my tail, freezes my eyes and shuts me down. Watches me. Eats my head. It destroys me.

breeze225
#3 Posted : 9/18/2019 5:12:50 PM
DMT-Nexus member

That's awesome man! SOunds like a very cool vision! I have never had that happen...usually the "characters" I see are unique to the visions meaning I haven't seen them anywhere else before.....The ONLY vision I had that was of something I had seen before was a cartoon character from a cartoon I watched a few days before hand.....Had that thought "did my brain just make this up cause I watched the cartoon OR did the creator visit hyperspace as well?" LOL Does sound cool tho I would love to meet up and watch friends in hyperspace! Big grin

Sky Motion
#4 Posted : 9/18/2019 11:54:11 PM

<3

I've heard of this being reported, but never had it myself.

Cool style of breakthrough though, thanks for sharing!

endlessness
#5 Posted : 9/19/2019 11:53:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I´ve had this happen a couple of times on DMT and with mushrooms, and it was really surprising when it happened.

With DMT the experience I had was basically seeing two scenes, one was going to this room in an old house, there was a gramophone, and a child´s wooden horse toy. There was nothing typical dmt-ish about it.

I´m not sure what to make of it. Some experiences we can learn from, but I don´t think every single experience can be decoded into our reality and a specific lesson taken from everything. That being said, at that particular experience I thought it might have been related with my preparation for the launch. I feel like i didn´t set my intentions very clearly, or rather, it was like I was smoking ¨to see pretty colors and shapes¨, and I feel the result was basically DMT telling me off , saying ¨We are way more than just pretty visuals¨.

FranLover
#6 Posted : 9/22/2019 3:38:18 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Yes, I've experienced this. Here are some reports I made were I felt I saw scenes from real life: https://www.dmt-nexus.me...;t=83081&find=unread

The one where I was in a backyard with kids was like being in someone elses body.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence โ—‹ Shiva โ—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving โ™กSee the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.โ™ก
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

MachineElfHunter
#7 Posted : 10/2/2019 10:15:11 PM

amazing marbles in my mouth

Really interesting I have had a ton of trips with real life memories replayed, past dreams, past trips and just normal memories. Sometimes that is my intention and DMT is very very good at accessing memories stored in your subconscious which tend to be very very accurate compared to our conscious memories which are often very flawed. But it was not as if I was observing as someone else. Your recall sounds very cool and a bit different than how mine tend to manifest. I could see some great benefits to this... Thanks!

Teamleary
#8 Posted : 10/24/2019 11:24:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mecme wrote:
So I decided to get into it today and I was feeling really good. Good mood, nice day, nothing to do, in bed with the wife, very relaxed and open. I get myself all ready, I have my glass VG loaded up with 50mg, I have a blindfold at the ready, my favorite music on. I take a few small hits to prepare my lungs and then 3 monster hits. The vape pad in my pipe has God knows how much residual crap on it on top of the 50mg so there's big thick clouds I'm getting. I get to the point where I can no longer had the pipe and I quickly pull my eye cover down and lay back. Typical ringing in the ears, some spinning colors, then boom, I'm in a car looking out the window but on the window there's bubbles and inside each bubble is a random scene of normal things in life happening but nothing really specific. I take this as something showing me that there are endless dimensions happening at once and then I realize that I'm in a bubble riding in a van with friends. At this point I'm seeing things happen as if I'm an observer someone else's body, people are talking but I can't hear them, they're obviously happy and really enjoying what's happening and I feel a lot of love but it's like I'm sitting in a movie theater watching a first person silent movie. If you ever seen the movie being John malkovich that's exactly what it was like but I had no control over this person I was inside of. Everything was very real looking, nothing seemed at all alien or strange aside from the fact that I thought I was seeing life through someone else or maybe through myself in another dimension ? This is the first time I've had anything like this. Usually it's all prism light insects and geometric octopi and the normal bizarre alien things you see on dmt but this was so real and so much like actual life here on Earth that it kind of shook me lol.... I wasn't prepared for it. Sorry if this is hard to read or understand you guys know how it goes. If love to hear if anyone else had anything like this happen ?

Great!
It's actually pretty clear (I mean, the way you described it was pretty efficient), it sounds awesome!
"How Small A Thought It Takes To Fill A Whole Life"
Wittgenstein