We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
all is one ♥ Options

greenmoss
#1 Posted : 7/31/2019 2:30:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The question is regarding saints living throughout history, from Shiva to Jesus to Ram Dass, why don't these people preach 'all is one' in experience? somewhat along those lines?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

WarpedDimension
#2 Posted : 7/31/2019 2:40:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Ahhh.. but all three have said this!

Ram Dass has a video series called 'All in one'. I have heard him state we are all connected many times.

Jesus said "I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one—as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me." John 17:21

Shiva "in whom all things lie, pervasiveness" Shiva is the nothingness we all will become one day.

Many of our great teachers have stated this truth, though not in so many words.

“Silence is a source of Great Strength.” ~Lao Tzu

greenmoss
#3 Posted : 7/31/2019 5:06:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

YouAreWeAmI wrote:

Ram Dass has a video series called 'All in one'. I have heard him state we are all connected many times.

Jesus said "I pray that they will all be one, just as you and I are one—as you are in me, Father, and I am in you. And may they be in us so that the world will believe you sent me." John 17:21

Shiva "in whom all things lie, pervasiveness" Shiva is the nothingness we all will become one day.

wow, thank's for sharing that. So why seriously haven't all these 'Terrence Mckennas,John lilly,Alan Watts' at least showed through text or speech that in 'experience' all is 'one'. Obviously not karma or actions, but as 'EXPERIENCE'

WarpedDimension
#4 Posted : 7/31/2019 6:36:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

greenmoss wrote:
YouAreWeAmI wrote:

wow, thank's for sharing that. So why seriously haven't all these 'Terrence Mckennas,John lilly,Alan Watts' at least showed through text or speech that in 'experience' all is 'one'. Obviously not karma or actions, but as 'EXPERIENCE'

No teacher can give you experience. That you do on your own. These teachers express themselves in their time and age. They guide us, point us in the right direction. The experience of all you learn is yours and your alone.

"One who looks outside dreams, one who looks within awakens. -Carl Jung

How would you teach someone experience?

breeze225
#5 Posted : 7/31/2019 9:13:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

i often wonder what it would be like to see Jesus preach on a daily basis and what he wanted to see happen from his teachings! i bet what we have is very far off from what he wanted....if the church actually preached and stressed on all is one well then the church wouldnt have power. we wouldnt be told to confess to a priest. we wouldnt be told the pope is more holy than me...i belive he was one that taught what he truely belived however that message has been corrupted and twisted over time by men that like power. Not that all priest and that are bad some are very good but not all...remember the "word" of god was written by MAN

WarpedDimension
#6 Posted : 8/1/2019 12:00:52 AM

DMT-Nexus member

breeze225 wrote:
i often wonder what it would be like to see Jesus preach on a daily basis and what he wanted to see happen from his teachings! i bet what we have is very far off from what he wanted....if the church actually preached and stressed on all is one well then the church wouldnt have power. we wouldnt be told to confess to a priest. we wouldnt be told the pope is more holy than me...i belive he was one that taught what he truely belived however that message has been corrupted and twisted over time by men that like power. Not that all priest and that are bad some are very good but not all...remember the "word" of god was written by MAN

I feel because Jesus spoke in metaphors, his words were often misinterpreted, misunderstood and manipulated. There is much of me that believes that if Jesus would have lived to see how his words were twisted and split, he would have been at least disappointed and maybe even angered. His disciples took his words and created new veins of christianity. Each interpreting the words in their own way. It is too bad that the words Jesus used were so easy played around with. I believe that Jesus created a path away from the established religions and paid the ultimate price. Perhaps his words were used to create the very thing he was opposing. I feel truth cannot be told, but it had to be experienced. I cannot give my truth to another.

"The truth can never be told so as to be understood and not believed" -William Blake

"Believe it, my brothers! He died too early; he himself would have disavowed his doctrine had he attained to my age! Noble enough was he to disavow!" -Nietzsche

breeze225
#7 Posted : 8/1/2019 12:03:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

hmm...i wonder after the killed him when the people in power realized what he did and that them fighting it well maybe that would of cause a uproar and created even more problems for them....MAYBE they thought it was a better idea to not "fight" the ideas in public but secretly encourage the new religion BUT in thier own twisted view to "controll" the new religion rather than fight it. That way the people that were following him wouldnt be supressed and feel the need to rise up but at the same time use jesus and this new twisted message to make sure that the new religion wasnt completely oposed to the old one. Maybe the SAME people that were in controll of the "old" were also in controll in forming the "new"....no loss of power for them they actually would have gained even more power. JUST A THOUGHT

greenmoss
#8 Posted : 9/21/2019 2:38:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

breeze225 wrote:

So sad really, all the power, in 90% of men really, they're so high up and fighting and killing each other,

mankind should not be alive , nothing should be alive.

greenmoss
#9 Posted : 9/21/2019 2:42:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The sad thing is how could humans not know to 'forgive' someone when yet the so called' preparatory' is actually them, just a different face really.

xss27
#10 Posted : 9/21/2019 4:39:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

breeze225 wrote:
i often wonder what it would be like to see Jesus preach on a daily basis

I don't think we would see that. Enlightened individuals don't preach, they tend not to interfere and just leave things as they are - people come to them and they answer questions, but that is different from preaching.

Also don't think many people would recognize the truth of his words in the first place. People are attracted naturally to other people at a similar level of understanding, and there aren't many people that far up the pyramid.

FranLover
#11 Posted : 9/22/2019 2:32:12 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Greenmoss if you know where I could find beautiful gifs like that please direct me =)

Warped, Jesus' glorification (john:17) is so beautiful.

Xss27, I couldnt agree more.

Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

numinoid
#12 Posted : 9/27/2019 6:46:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

If one firmly believes that consciousness is generated by the brain, the following will be of no use, or may even generate feelings of scorn. But then, such belief by scientists, though ubiquitously assumed, utterly fails scientific verification, and is one of the biggest enigmas of modern understanding, yet for at least 4000 years, seers have known (undoubtedly with the help of sacraments) the answer. They even wrote it down to be available to all.

And the answer to this mystery is... the "oneness" is Consciousness alone. All the apparent Universe of objects exist in the infinite, eternal One which is only Consciousness.

In ignorance of this truth, we take objects appearing within consciousness including our individuality, bodies and the Universe to be "real."
In a dream, all objects including the "self" character in the dream, have no existence outside the consciousness of the dreamer.

Vedanta describes ultimate reality as "Being Consciousness Bliss (Sat Chit Ananda)."
What part do Galactic superclusters and atoms, and Life have in Being Consciousness Bliss?

What else would eternal, pure, infinite and undifferentiated Consciousness do, except dream up a differentiated experience full of intrigue and play?

"There is no getting behind Consciousness." - Max Planck ("cherry picked," but illustrative Smile)

As to why this is not "taught" by sages, as other have said, it is indeed, if one can consider the "set & setting" of times and people the teachings were recorded by (and then sadly often altered) through history.

One has to be "ripe" to hear this. One has to be ready to decondition one's beliefs and be ready to give up the idea that the reality we experience is veridical... Dr. Donald Hoffman, Dr. Andrew Gallimore, and a few DMT flashes can help with this Smile

greenmoss
#13 Posted : 10/5/2019 8:36:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Well, techically speaking, should humans even exist without the wisdom and knowlege that 'all is one'?

The sad thing is, a tiny piece of wisdom that all is one, is not found in the mainstream media, so the least one could do before they die is share religion or wisdom that all is one. Otherwise what's the point of living?

Share wisdom with folks in real life, that we are all one,

Eaglepath
#14 Posted : 10/6/2019 8:00:51 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

This doesnt need to be so complicated and mystical... Just close your eyes... turn off the mind.. Erase your personality.. slowly let go of the body... melt into the darkness...
Now you experience stillness peace and pure consciousness.. Now imagine that everyone on the planet is doing the same thing.. Its not so difficult to understand that everyone are now exactly the same.... Darkness peace and..Nothing... We are nothing! NO THING!Pleased
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath